What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think..this will work now.. It worked in 97.. But now everyone knows these tricks of PML N..and even media is not supporting Ayesha Gulalai, except PML N touts...

I am sorry but this Ayesha Gulalai episode will damage PTI

I am hearing that soo Pesahwar Local Body females members will soon hold PC and they will also say what Ayesha Gulalai said today

They must be linked with Gulalai.
PTI better get its counter narrative out live 24/7 on this or this may well cause some damage.

It is very simple - keep it simple.
There are so many women leaders of PTI around IK, why haven't we heard anything negative from them? 21 years is a lot of time...Why all of a sudden now? Why now? Keep asking the media instead of letting PMLN run away with it.

IK will not do it.. Of course, she will be de-notified, but I don't think he should go to court and waste his valuable time on this low life.. IK should focus, not on this lady, but the lady sitting in Raiwind, who is the mastermind of all this drama..

IK should go because otherwise it will open up a door for any women to level charges against him incoming days and patwaris can use a lot of 'women on rent' to do this dirty job for them. The defamation with heavy fine and punishment will kill any such future incidents.

Qatari-Princessa has been taken care off by the court and soon trial courts will make her totally useless.

Mahwaratan bola tha.

PDP main koi murawat nahi ki jaegi.. kisi bhi level pe..

IK should go because otherwise it will open up a door for any women to level charges against him incoming days and patwaris can use a lot of 'women on rent' to do this dirty job for them. The defamation with heavy fine and punishment will kill any such future incidents.

Yaar, if you start throwing stone at every barking dog, you will not reach your destination on time..

What i belief is If a "Women" takes a Stand in the first place against Harassment Half of the Problems from our Society would be in a much better condition...

PDP main koi murawat nahi ki jaegi.. kisi bhi level pe..

Yaar, if you start throwing stone at every barking dog, you will not reach your destination on time..
That is why you should hit the first dog (bitch in this case) so that no other dog chases you. The dog-psychology is that if one of them is hit, the rest flee with their tails down.

Maazrat.
Sabukdukoosh chairperson sahib

Sahi hai boss.. abb tou subukdosh bhi lag gaya..

That is why you should hit the first dog (bitch in this case) so that no other dog chases you. The dog-psychology is that if one of them is hit, the rest flee with their tails down.

Dogs are dogs, they will chase you no matter what..

Aap ka lagta hai Pakistani street dogs se pala nahi para..

(Seems you haven't faced Pakistani street dogs)

They are similar in nature to Nooni toons..

Sahi hai boss.. abb tou subukdosh bhi lag gaya..

Dogs are dogs, they will chase you no matter what..

Aap ka lagta hai Pakistani street dogs se pala nahi para..

(Seems you haven't faced Pakistani street dogs)

Legal requirement chairperson k poray nahi kr sake aap.

Wese abhi kal shayad election hojaen PDP kay.

PDP has already the lead in the next election

true but its also true what @war&peace said. if IK says nothing or do nothing about it and more "open for business" women come out to play the same " women card " on behalf of a "mustanid jhooti" and her "papi papa" then the common people will start believing it and you know that they will.... and the more "educated" ones will argue that why IK didn't file a defamation case against her on the first place ... so giving more fuel to the thought that there might be something.....

Wese abhi kal shayad election hojaen PDP kay.

PDP has already the lead in the next election

bhai jaan koi counsler ki seat khali h ?

true but its also true what @war&peace said. if IK says nothing or do nothing about it and more "open for business" women come out to play the same " women card " on behalf of a "mustanid jhooti" and her "papi papa" then the common people will start believing it and you know that they will.... and the more "educated" ones will argue that why IK didn't file a defamation case against her on the first place ... so giving more fuel to the thought that there might be something.....

bhai jaan koi counsler ki seat khali h ?

Jamhoori party hai. Aap chairman k liye larr lo. Me tu khud sirf voter hon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom