What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bari himmat hai IK main.. abhi tak uss ne koi bayan nahi diya..

Yeh hota hai Sicilian Mafia ke khillaf kaam karnay ka anjaam..

Afsos ..bhtt....

But i think it will backfire.. Ayesha Gulalai ko hi nuqsan hoga.. I think media overall, is supporting IK...

Can a female stoop so low? Apni hi dignity ka khyal kar leti.. Hosakta hai ke kuch dino main Reham Khan bhi aajaye.. Agar complaints genuine hotein tu pehle kabhi kiun nahi ki? Ab jab PML N ne IK ke against case kia hua hai aur wahan baat nahi ban rahi tu ye sab.. Classic PML N trick...

Replying to @Emmie, I Posted about this kind of planned, plotted and planted character assassination a few days ago:

Call me paranoid but I think that now that his dq has sunk in, Nawazistanis and their filth in media, the likes of Ahmed Norani will not stop at anything but try to malign each and every person responsible for Nawaz's ouster.

I am talking about billions at stake here, and the future of dozens if not hundreds. I don't think they will let it all slide so easily or let the law take its course anymore as they reluctantly have till the decision because they were somewhat over confidant.

Now it is another story. Now there is venom in each and every letter they speak. Now they see writing on the wall that was so clear to everyone else but them.

Saad Rafique was firing point blank bullets at establishment and Judges of SC while cunningly repeating that we are not blaming any institution but a few individuals, looping IK in between so as to use as shield against possible blame of maligning institutions.

But the real clear and present danger is to the judiciary, JIT and also the petitioners. They will go to any length to malign them. They will use any means available to take their revenge.

Usually, thugs like these resort to any degree of deceit to achieve their target. They are capable of going to any length using honey traps, bribe close friends or relatives or associates, and take creating and planting stories for character assassination to the highest level.

I pray that the persons at the centre of this continuous storm are aware and at their guard,in sha Allah, against this clear and present threat to their honour, integrity and good name.

We may yet see and I am predicting a Dawn leaks type or even tahelka type planted story soon. They are deceitful but not so very intelligent so it's easier to predict their moves.

She is talking about controversial SMS TEXT sent since 4 years, claiming she is extremely honourable, took her long enough to realise so...:disagree:

3 Geo reporters (including Geo SC correspondent FS) covered her presser. Gives ample indication of who is involved in character assassination.

This is just the beginning
Ek hi tabbar hai dono.

Saanp paal raha ha Imran.

Usko bata dijiyega

whose script Ayesha Gulalai is reading ??

The words she is using, it seems Neefa Podri wrote it for her..

Waisy ye tu saari limits cross kar di hain.. She has only exposed herself..not Imran Khan

Afsos ..bhtt....

But i think it will backfire.. Ayesha Gulalai ko hi nuqsan hoga.. I think media overall, is supporting IK...

Lekin general public ki support main kam az kam 5% ki kami hogaee hogi abb tak.. 3% pichlay aik saal main barha tha, aaj 5% neechay aagaya...

IK should say Good Bye to politics..

People understand what is the motive behind her allegations.

Furthermore, her statement is very "generic' that "khawateen ka ahtram nahi hota"... It does not prove anything.

She has not labelled any charges of sexual harassment since she has no evidence and court will discharge her complaint.

If she is so "ghairatmand" then why does she not resign from her MNA's seat?

She is actually acting like a prostitute who sells her honour and body for a few bucks.

IK should de-notify her from the MNA's seat and take her to the court for levelling such serious charges without any evidence.

Lekin general public ki support main kam az kam 5% ki kami hogaee hogi abb tak.. 3% pichlay aik saal main barha tha, aaj 5% neechay aagaya...

I dont think.. Except NS supporters, and geo..i dont think anyone is believing Ayesha Gulalai.. Infact hosakta hai ke IK, ko sympathy vote mil jaye....PML N ki trick samajh kar

Do you have any facts supporting your claim? From which area of your brain or.... :lol: are you producing this 3% and 5%?

Afsos ..bhtt....

This will surely backfire because if she had anything solid, she would have gone to the court. But right now she is just mudslinging on behalf of her pimps.

Do you have any facts supporting your claim? From which area of your brain or.... :lol: are you producing this 3% and 5%?

Boss mazak kar raha tha.. Ghussay main nahi aajana.. aap ke ghussay se buhat dar lagta hai..

(Boss I was just joking, please don't get annoyed. I am always afraid of your anger). :lol:
====================================================
On another hand.. Irum Azeem Farooqui has just joined PTI, saying that PTI has respectfully invited her to join the party..

Allah Al Haq hai..

Boss mazak kar raha tha.. Ghussay main nahi aajana.. aap ke ghussay se buhat dar lagta hai..

(Boss I was just joking, please don't get annoyed. I am always afraid of your anger). :lol:
meray pyaray bhai...always add some spoiler alert :lol:
Ghussa hamara tu sirf Mafia ke liye ha.

Irum Azeem Farooqui
What's her claim to fame? I never heard about her before.

This will surely backfire because if she had anything solid, she would have gone to the court. But right now she is just mudslinging on behalf of her pimps.

What is PTA does some tempering in sms records?

Is PTA chairman also ready to go to jail like NAB chairman Zafar Hijazi?

meray pyaray bhai...always add some spoiler alert :lol:
Ghussa hamara tu sirf Mafia ke liye ha.

What's her claim to fame? I never heard about her before.

She was from MQM.. Left MQM long time back after criticizing Altaf Hussain, but she had to leave the country..

A good person.. Karachi people know her..

What is PTA does some tempering in sms records?

Is PTA chairman also ready to go to jail like NAB chairman Zafar Hijazi?
It is not so simple. People like IK's phones are tapped by many agencies.

I dont think.. Except NS supporters, and geo..i dont think anyone is believing Ayesha Gulalai.. Infact hosakta hai ke IK, ko sympathy vote mil jaye....PML N ki trick samajh kar
Acc. to him @PakSword, he is just joking but we didn't get it.

==============================

Acc. to him @PakSword, he is just joking but we didn't get it.

Damage tou hua hai, but in KPK.. I think because she has used Pashtoon card..

I was joking about the percentages..

===========================

Waisay tou I don't like this guy.. but today he has earned my respect.. he doesn't care about his career in the presence of Churiya Wali Sarkar as chairman PCB..

==============================

Damage tou hua hai, but in KPK.. I think because she has used Pashtoon card..

I was joking about the percentages..

===========================

Waisay tou I don't like this guy.. but today he has earned my respect.. he doesn't care about his career in the presence of Churiya Wali Sarkar as chairman PCB..

The best way for IK is the send EC her de-notification since she has resigned from PTI from which she got the ticket and won NA's seat. Also take her to the court and file a defamation claim against her worth billions. Otherwise I would think there is some "daal main kaala".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom