What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched PC of Ayesha Gulalai. She said IK sent her inappropriate texts but she didn't show screenshots of it. This was a big allegation and she should have provided evidence.

Last edited:
The best way for IK is the send EC her de-notification since she has resigned from PTI from which she got the ticket and won NA's seat. Also take her to the court and file a defamation claim against her worth billions. Otherwise I would think there is some "daal main kaala".

IK will not do it.. Of course, she will be de-notified, but I don't think he should go to court and waste his valuable time on this low life.. IK should focus, not on this lady, but the lady sitting in Raiwind, who is the mastermind of all this drama..

Any Layman can say with certain this Presser was a PMLN Move to Malign IK, His Character, i guess they are getting signals from SCP that IK might not be Disqualified...
I won't be surprised IF She took Money to say all this--- as per DR Shahid its 50CR..

Watched PC of Ayesha Gulalai. She said IK sent her inappropriate texts but she didn't show screenshots of it. This is was a big allegation and she should have provided evidence.

same like nawaz .... london flats kay tamam saboot mojood hain !!

Any Layman can say with certain this Presser was a PMLN Move to Malign IK, His Character, i guess they are getting signals from SCP that IK might not be Disqualified...
I won't be surprised IF She took Money to say all this--- as per DR Shahid its 50CR..

50 Crore tou set amount hai boss.. phir tou theek kia apni izzat sarkon pe ruswa karkey.. sorry press club main ruswa kar ke..:D

================================

Guys watch this..

@war&peace @Farah Sohail @El_Swordsmen @Shane

Yes, damage, specially in KPK.. because this foolish woman has used Pashtoon Card..

Not a foolish woman. Probably decided that IK humiliated him in public and wanted revenge.

It is common sense that most appreciation for her revenge could be expected from PMLN so judging the mood of IK against herself, she must have decided to join PMLN.

It must have been all downhill from that point on. It is even more common sense that the more she will humiliate IK, the more appreciation and higher standing she would get from Nawaz, hence the respect statement in favour of Nawaz to help herself in her cause.

Best counter strategy is to let PTI women wing leaders aggressively counter it with the real political reasons of her quit. Gulalai expecting respect from PMLN is a joke in itself who's top leader calls Sherin Mazari obscenities on the floor of the parliament with no remorse.

Not a foolish woman. Probably decided that IK humiliated him in public and wanted revenge.

It is common sense that most appreciation for her revenge could be expected from PMLN so judging the mood of IK against herself, she must have decided to join PMLN.

It must have been all downhill from that point on. It is even more common sense that the more she will humiliate IK, the more appreciation and higher standing she would get from Nawaz, hence the respect statement in favour of Nawaz to help herself in her cause.

Best counter strategy is to let PTI women wing leaders aggressively counter it with the real political reasons of her quit. Gulalai expecting respect from PMLN is a joke in itself who's top leader calls Sherin Mazari obscenities on the floor of the parliament with no remorse.
Unfortunate it is , there is No Moral Character left in ppl, irrespective of Gender--- If she had the proofs she should have had given to the Media at the Presser which ofcourse she didn't had...

I am sorry but this Ayesha Gulalai episode will damage PTI

I am hearing that Pesahwar Local Body females members will soon hold PC and they will also say what Ayesha Gulalai said today

Last edited:
Some time back, I said on this forum that I am ashamed of being a man! Now I think I am ashamed of being part of the humanity currently living on this planet earth..

100 saal pehlay aana chahiey tha..

I long for the day when women in Pakistan do not have to use the "woman card" for political expediency or to their benefit.

Some time back, I said on this forum that I am ashamed of being a man! Now I think I am ashamed of being part of the humanity currently living on this planet earth..

100 saal pehlay aana chahiey tha..

Tab to amreeka me bhi vote dena allow nahi tha.

Beshak insan khasaray me hai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom