What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apkey lawyer ney hi band karwaya tha court nay to kaha tha ley jao us ney kaha wapis rakh do
Media cell walon ko sach nahi batatey kiya ? :D

Bus bongiyon par bongiyan :D
20294548_107963526539797_1546329477249813839_n.jpg

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince @Verve

She is a joker and no body old age has affected her mental capability she is parroting nawaz just because of sheer hatred

I am actually for it you should demand it
if the lawyer says to seat again Nawaz Sharif as PM, will he be seated, just as a question?

if we act upon constitution then SC has no any special rights to institute JIT which include military intel. agencies for civilian internal (corruption / panama etc) probes except espionage, according to Aasma Jahangir or otherwise:
JIT was because SC was avoiding to send the case to NAB because of lack of trust on NAB president and NAB institution. JIT was consisted of all top intel. agencies to conduct probe and at the end submit a fact finding report which include all the corruption evidences against Sharif family which were alleged on them in panama, right.

but there was no any such a strong corruption evidence against any of them to be convicted upon corruption, and thus convicted upon aqama, is it not true?

and case was again sent to NAB, fair 'batti bechay' and 'poun chaun kay khoti bohr thallay', is it not correct?
this time script is seemed much weaker...!!!

Nawaz ki Jan k totay! Just wait for Vol X. We will all get the answers to the following questions. Plz don't embarrass yourself like this and go on without logic.

Why you guys never talk about Nawaz concealment of Assets?

Why you guys never talk about why all the family always contradicts one another when questions are asked about their assets?

Why you guys don't talk about why Shahbaz Sharif REJECTED his signatures and called them fake when the docs were provided by Nawaz?

Why you guys never talk about why Nawaz keep rejecting to recognize his own KHALO?

Why you guys don't talk about why Nawaz never declared his account in Alraji Bank?

Why you guys don't talk about missing bank receipts and not even a single record of money transfers?

If there is nothing to hide then why so much hue and cry on NAB cases where there will be investigation into a public money embezzlement cases along with Panama trial cases?

Instead of pointing fingers at others conspiring, why don't provide proof of innocence instead of forging documents and telling lies that contradict one family member to the other?

if i have no any answer to what you say, i should to stop here rather to use any abusive language in return. good arguments deserve good arguments, and 'Bongyan' deserve silence and i am going silent now. Thank you to bear me.
SO we the sane individuals of pdf should take a person seriously who calls Imran Khan is a tool of the anti christ jews who want to destroy Christians and Muslims
Are you trolling us or are you genuinely this stupid?
@Verve @The Sandman @Arsalan @Moonlight @Hell hound @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Musafir117 @LA se Karachi @Realistic Change
This is Alex Jones level stupidity at display here people :rofl:
@DESERT FIGHTER @I.R.A @waz @WAJsal

No, my argument is that JIT was consisted of all the top inel. agencies including MI, ISI, FIA etc, so why not MNS is punished for corruption and still needed to probe in NAB. if he was needed to probe through the NAB so what was the purpose of JIT?

Because SC cannot hear criminal proceeding other than constitutional petition directly so if SC would have punished them based on JIT report then they could not apeal anywhere for rehearing ... NAB will start from JIT report hence it is already part of the case ..

Punjab Pakistan ka dharakta dil hai.

Think rationally behave logically.

Wtf

Bhai ye awaam apne butt khud tode gi.

Ibrahim ki sunnat saal me practice hojati hai. Ab awaam butt todne ka bhi ezaz hasil kregi.

Bro that was for noonies to shut his mouth as he was comparing punjab with dhaka ...

Al Capone Part 2 happened with NS, & these Judges knew we can get him on a charge according to law & disqualify him for Life... Hhahahaha Al Capone was nabbed not for murders he committed but for simple Tax Evasion of 18months... ;)
Pablo Escobar too had thousands of die hard fans he once even ran for president but hey like a low life criminal he was he died like a dog :D

SO we the sane individuals should take a person seriously who calls Imran Khan a tool of the anti christ jews who want to destroy Christians and Muslims
Are you trolling us or are you genuinely this stupid?
WTF? is there any limit to conspiracy theories for these n leagy's? O_O
btw check this out
20294343_1426303944115512_2324253350714484205_n.jpg

:rofl: @PakSword

Nawaz ki Jan k totay! Just wait for Vol X. We will all get the answers to the following questions. Plz don't embarrass yourself like this and go on without logic.

Why you guys never talk about Nawaz concealment of Assets?

Why you guys never talk about why all the family always contradicts one another when questions are asked about their assets?

Why you guys don't talk about why Shahbaz Sharif REJECTED his signatures and called them fake when the docs were provided by Nawaz?

Why you guys never talk about why Nawaz keep rejecting to recognize his own KHALO?

Why you guys don't talk about why Nawaz never declared his account in Alraji Bank?

Why you guys don't talk about missing bank receipts and not even a single record of money transfers?

If there is nothing to hide then why so much hue and cry on NAB cases where there will be investigation into a public money embezzlement cases along with Panama trial cases?

Instead of pointing fingers at others conspiring, why don't provide proof of innocence instead of forging documents and telling lies that contradict one family member to the other?

i guarantee that if some wedding, birthday party is happened in your family and someone asks from each of the members separately, the story obtained will be almost 180 degree mismatched from each other, because everyone has his/her own angle of view and the presence at time.

Pakistan has four provinces. in Balauchistan too, PML (N) has its Chief Minister and the government, right?
How funny ... go and ask people of balochistan how much they like NS ... you know if you will be off guard and people find that you support jim they will probably beat you up ...

What NS did is to purchase electables from Balochistan ... those electables are prosecuting people of balochistan but NS is fine with this ...

Of all the provinces probably balochis hate him the more

i guarantee that if some wedding, birthday party is happened in your family and someone asks from each of the members separately, the story obtained will be almost 180 degree mismatched from each other, because everyone has his/her own angle of view and the presence at time.
Facts are facts there are no such things as alternative facts what has happened is the truth the courts disqualified him for life now he is facing criminal corruption charges because he failed to submit the money trail he claimed he had in parliament and because of his lie his entire family is in trouble

Lolzzz ary bhai pmln mn koi nahi bacha except for some paid people
Arif Hamid Bhatti the legend said Nawaz acted like Altaf today man i too kind of saw a resemblance the same clapping over every stupid statement,same self kaseeda gohi shayad ab inka haal bhi waisa hi hoga :D

if the lawyer says to seat again Nawaz Sharif as PM, will he be seated, just as a question?
You will only get clarification and more zillat in the review petition you just love to shoot yourself in the foot :D

Pablo Escobar too had thousands of die hard fans he once even ran for president but hey like a low life criminal he was he died like a dog :D
Escobar in the last days was left with his only close confidant, his family even though had the money but no country was willing to take them- if i remember his family was deported back from Germany or italy... either of the one.. & then was under Colombian Attorney General Protection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom