What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pti fanboys sees another beautiful bright day to dance front of the devil and put Pakistan 20 rows back and another 40 years back.
1st time in history over 65years Pakistan trying to stand on the feet but we're facing with same old bastards who destroyed Pakistan in the name of change civility and democracy

No reasoning no facts if Nawaz sharif goes Pakistan should go for civil war Period. This country needs serious men slaughter before it's due the status of civilization....Best time to write a new text book for the future of our army and civil schools.

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

There will be no output. Establishment escalated the matter but cant do much about it after Gov't decided to setup a probe having Army's intelligence part of it.
Then this issue will prolong as that case is also not concluded yet. And guess what as Dawn Leaks report's deadline is approaching, PM is going abroad for more than two weeks.

1103974164-1.gif

Then this issue will prolong as that case is also not concluded yet. And guess what as Dawn Leaks report's deadline is approaching, PM is going abroad for more than two weeks.

1103974164-1.gif

SOP for Nawaz. Whenever a critical date is nearing, he moves out to avoid pressure and to be safe for any eventuality. Deadline will get extended, i am confident about that.

Yeah read that.. Roads are getting dirty ;)

That's why IK is justifiably demanding NS's name to be added to the ECL

That is no justification. With strong army and its continued influence, if the probe shows anything about NS involvement, he will automatically lose everything he has in the state and his life will be more miserable than Musharraf.

Yeah read that.. Roads are getting dirty ;)

That is no justification. With strong army and its continued influence, if the probe shows anything about NS involvement, he will automatically lose everything he has in the state and his life will be more miserable than Musharraf.
Nothing much would happen. They already know the main culprit and can't do anything.
The recent news in media looks like wish of some officers and an effort to push Bajwa.

Remember that. I was one of the victims who's account also got frozen. It had my pocket money at the time my father sent. Hated him from that day. And more so what he did on kargil. He got what he deserved but had Musharraf hanged him he would had done Pakistan a great favour considering nothing has changed and Sharif being Sharif is well at his old habits.
Though what you said is right but in that case Shariff bhi zinda reh ja ta jis tarha bhutto abhi tak zinda hai aur gareeb murda.

guys ... you should watch a series call "house of cards".... I recommend it ......gives true picture of corruption in politics and complexities on prosecuting

Remember that. I was one of the victims who's account also got frozen. It had my pocket money at the time my father sent. Hated him from that day. And more so what he did on kargil. He got what he deserved but had Musharraf hanged him he would had done Pakistan a great favour considering nothing has changed and Sharif being Sharif is well at his old habits.

Ohh really?

چلو اس فورم پہ بھی کوئی گواہ ملا

اس ناگ نے بہت سے معصوم لوگوں کو ڈسا ہے

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom