What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main nahi parh raha yaar iss se ziada..

Bass bohat hogaee. Baqi do judges ne bhi ullo ke pathay walay notes likhay hongay..

Justice Khosa is not the Future chief justice of Pakistan.. Mark my words guys..

He should have left the country long back.. He could have been a chief prosecutor or a chief justice of any developed nation..

This judgement has increased my resolve of leaving this country.. I can't let my children live here.. Sorry for my harsh words.. but I don't want my children to grow up with high morals only to end up in the middle of donkeys..

43. To rely upon the statements/interviews of Respondents No.7 and 8, in the above context, would require rewriting the Laws pertains to Elections, including Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution and the corresponding provisions of ROPA, 1976. In the current legal dispensation attributing vicarious liability to a father for the acts and omissions of his son, more particularly, oral statements would result in a legal farce, which cannot be contemplated.

Chalo ji.. abb 62/63 clear hi nahi hai... iss ko rewrite karna parega..

hahahah.. Iss judgement ko Indian movie ke script ke tor pe kafi achay paison main becha jasakta hai.. kuchh zar e mubadla aajaega Pakistan ke paas..

No wonder...Justice Khosa failed to convince the other judges, and gave up... He must have tried convincing...hence the delay in decision..but i think he lost hope and just gave up in the end...

Main nahi parh raha yaar iss se ziada..

Bass bohat hogaee. Baqi do judges ne bhi ullo ke pathay walay notes likhay hongay..

I read a paragrpah of Justice Ijazul Ahsan's verdict.. His was very close to Justice Khosa's.. Dont know..why didnt he go for disqaulification..in the end?

@PakSword a paragraph from Justice Ijazul Ahsan's verdict.. Must read too .. Dont know why he disagreed with other two judges, in the end?

Yeh Jahil dodh walay or Niharii faroosh, inkay baap ne bhi kabhi english literature parha hai ? Saima Chaudhry ke mujron pe note uranay walay ab hamen batayengay about Classic Novel like God Father

O bhai, yeh keh raha tha main, jab aap mujh pe ghussa horahay thay... aisi qaum ko aisay hi rulers miltay hain.. Allah ke usool koi nahi torr sakta..

And you have to understand... 90% of the people are like these majhay and gamay...

O bhai, yeh keh raha tha main, jab aap mujh pe ghussa horahay thay... aisi qaum ko aisay hi rulers miltay hain.. Allah ke usool koi nahi torr sakta..

And you have to understand... 90% of the people are like these majhay and gamay...

Shayed u were right :( i take my words back :(

Justice Khosa is not the Future chief justice of Pakistan.. Mark my words guys..

He should have left the country long back.. He could have been a chief prosecutor or a chief justice of any developed nation..

This judgement has increased my resolve of leaving this country.. I can't let my children live here.. Sorry for my harsh words.. but I don't want my children to grow up with high morals only to end up in the middle of donkeys..

@bold.. Thankfully no one can interfere in tht.. Chief justices are by seniority... Tu after Saqib Nisar, Justice Khosa will be the chief justice., and then Justice Gulzar.. We still have some hope, atleast, with ppl like them, at the top.. Not all is lost, i think

I read a paragrpah of Justice Ijazul Ahsan's verdict.. His was very close to Justice Khosa's.. Dont know..why didnt he go for disqaulification..in the end?

@PakSword a paragraph from Justice Ijazul Ahsan's verdict.. Must read too .. Dont know why he disagreed with other two judges, in the end?

Main ne parha.. Khara hua.. Taalian bajaein.. Wapis beth gaya..

Abb kia karun?

@bold.. Thankfully no one can interfere in tht.. Chief justices are by seniority... Tu after Saqib Nisar, Justice Khosa will be the chief justice., and then Justice Gulzar.. We still have some hope, atleast, with ppl like them, at the top.. Not all is lost, i think

Aap dekhti jaein...

Abb inn ke saath woh honi hai ke log Justice Sajjad Ali Shah ko bhool jaeingay..

Main ne parha.. Khara hua.. Taalian bajaein.. Wapis beth gaya..

Abb kia karun?

:lol::lol:

Main ye soch rahi thee..tht when his views are so similar to Justice Khosa and Justice Gulzar's...then why didnt he go for disqualification ...like them?

Main ye soch rahi thee..tht when his views are so similar to Justice Khosa and Justice Gulzar's...then why didnt he go for disqualification ...like them?

inn ki ungli ka qasoor hai.. uss ne chalnay se inkaar kardia tha keyboard pe..

I think that he changed his mind in the end and hence the discrepancy.

Good morning/afternoon.

Is it easy to take the Godfather down? Even in the story, he died in exile.

Same fate will be of NS.

You guys are taking the judgement all wrong. Dishonesty conviction alone is not complete justice. Facts do need to be verified to establish NS as a liar and a criminal.

But it's ok, your doubts or excitement will not make much difference in grand scheme of things, majority were dismayed with formation of new bench too. It is a wise judgement overall. And IK is also doing the right thing by countering this 'nothing will happen' narrative by telling the public what the judges have said.

Most of us did say that commission is likely and we get JIT that's for criminals! That's fine. This is no ordinary JIT either, it is under an Implementation Bench, something we've never had before.

If NS was to walk away, he would've got clean chit from the 3 but nothing like that happened.

NS is finished and he knows it all too well. No powerful has ever had the SC authorize full wealth investigation globally. This is no small judgement.

Aap dekhti jaein...

Abb inn ke saath woh honi hai ke log Justice Sajjad Ali Shah ko bhool jaeingay..

Waisy in ki verdict par PML N ko aag lagni zuroori hai... Sirf verdict ki baat nahi.. His tone and sarcastic comments are highlighly insulting for sharif family..lekin hum jaisy logon ka dil khush kar diya...inhon ne..

Ye aap ne theek kaha waisy.. Inke saath ab bhtt buri honay wali hai, PML N ki taraf se.. Raheel Sharf ne tu PML N saath kuch kiya hi nahi tha..phir bhi defamation campaign chali unke khilaff... Justice Khosa ke satah tu jo ho, woh kam hai

Ok then How many will agree with me on COAS Bajwa asking Mr Godfather to step down till JIT complete its work i.e for 60 days ?

inn ki ungli ka qasoor hai.. uss ne chalnay se inkaar kardia tha keyboard pe..

:lol:

Waisy honestly.. Main sab se ziada Justice Ijazul Ahsan se hi disappoint hui hoon... Pakora judge aur advocate se tu pehlay hi mujhe koi ziada umeed nahi thee..but i though Justice Ijazul Ahsan will be on Justice Khosa and Justice Gulzar's side..

Wiasy do u remember..I told u guys...few cays ago..tht i met a retired judge..who knew justice khosa very well..and said tht he is an extremely honest person?
He told me..tht i am telling you verdict will be 3-2... Note it down.. At tht time..firstly didnt take it seriously....and thought its just an assessment....... Also, ..at tht time....i thought tht maybe 3-2 will be against nawaz sharif., if it happens......becuase i thought Justice Ijazul Ahsan will be with justice Khosa and Justice Gulzar....... But its the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom