What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

But yeh phir six months ja kar wapis aajaega.. phir gaaliyan dena shuru kardega..

Khair another good news:

SC said that they are not satisfied with Daniyal Aziz's response to the notice and has decided to indict him on 13th March.. lolll

Contempt of court happens only when less important people say something ?

Was this heard under 184/3? I don't think.. it was a simple case of taheen e adalat..

========================================

J Azmat Saeed

عدالت نے دانیال عزیز کا جواب غیرتسلی بخش قرار دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ دانیال عزیز پر 13 مارچ کو فردِ جرم عائد کی جائے گی۔ جسٹس عظمت سعید نے ریمارکس دیئے کہ قانون کے مطابق انصاف ہوگا، آپ کے مؤکل نے پاناما کا مکمل ریکارڈ نہیں پڑھا، الفاظ خود بولتے ہیں۔ جسٹس عظمت سعید نے کہا کہ میں 14 سال سے جج ہوں لیکن کبھی کسی کے خلاف توہین عدالت کا نوٹس نہیں لیا، میں نے تو عدالتی فیصلوں میں یہاں تک لکھا ہے کہ فیصلوں پر اچھے اور برے تاثرات کا اظہار کرسکتے ہیں لیکن اب میں خود تنگ آچکا ہوں۔

Acha contempt of court cases...184/3 main nahi aatay? Achaa... i didnt know

Loll @ Justice Azmat Saeed saying ....ke ab main khud tang aa chuka hoon.....lolll

It's not review petition I think.. It's appeal..
It was definitely an appeal against punishment in contempt of court.

He had filed an appeal just hours after the verdict too. Funny that his appeal against imprisonment was heard after he got out and committed another contempt.

It was definitely an appeal against punishment in contempt of court.

He had filed an appeal just hours after the verdict too. Funny that his appeal against imprisonment was heard after he got out and committed another contempt.

An appeal against his conviction which prevents him from being a senator for the next 5 years.

upload_2018-3-6_18-52-44.png

Law ministry is not granting the extension hence this has gone to Supreme Court now.

Dr SM did say it a few days ago, and once approved by SC then PMLN will start a propaganda on that too.

I will say it again PMLN is a cancer and must be treated, shameless Noony bongiahs and their supporters will do anything to protect this corrupt system which they built in decades, and as such must be eliminated if there is to be any progress with institutions to run smoothly which is unfortunately hijacked by PMLN and PPP.

An appeal against his conviction which prevents him from being a senator for the next 5 years.
You are Right! 5 year dq has far reaching affects than a months imprisonment in a vip jail room managed by your own government.

On a side note @Realistic Change as you may already know, PMLN has started conducting census in its constituencies to guage its realistic support on the ground.

They shall soon find out and start ground work on where they need to do what to win...they did this before last General elections and successfully manage most of the weaker seats this way...

The question is, is there a "still top secret" strategy or counter move to negate such micro management and planning in advance to handle General Elections at such a large scale on so many seats - sounds so 2013 doesn't it? Back to square one?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom