What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

On a side note @Realistic Change as you may already know, PMLN has started conducting census in its constituencies to guage its realistic support on the ground.

They shall soon find out and start ground work on where they need to do what to win...they did this before last General elections and successfully manage most of the weaker seats this way...

The question is, is there a "still top secret" strategy or counter move to negate such micro management and planning in advance to handle General Elections at such a large scale on so many seats - sounds so 2013 doesn't it? Back to square one?

Every election PMLN won has been with the support or closed eyes of establishment. This one won't be hence they are doing the groundwork.

DXrFBKTWkAAYzYS.jpg

:omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sallam everyone, been some time since i posted here. How is the mood now? @Farah Sohail @PakSword and ALL others, a bit more hopeful and optimistic now? Things seem to be on track? Please do share.
Kya hua? No one shared their views? I was not able to regularly visit the forum or this thread for few weeks so i just want to get a quick preview of what you people think? Things are going in the right direction or have we lost the ground we gained?

@Shane @Path-Finder @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince @PakSword

Kya hua? No one shared their views? I was not able to regularly visit the forum or this thread for few weeks so i just want to get a quick preview of what you people think? Things are going in the right direction or have we lost the ground we gained?

all pigs are being cornered, the squealing is at all time high! It's the state vs these filthy swines.

all pigs are being cornered, the squealing is at all time high! It's the state vs these filthy swines.
And who is playing "State" in this case? Judiciary? Army? Who?

What are your (all of you) views on role of army in all that is happening?

I think.......it seems...overall things are going in right direction...due to CJ's activism...... but i am still not sure abt fate of sharif family and Ishaq Dar's references as I cant trust that judge

My views are negligible as I am merely an observer of current events. The state is the people and they are in majority, they are being represented by the SC. Final showdown will be between few menial characters vs the state.

My views are negligible as I am merely an observer of current events. The state is the people and they are in majority, they are being represented by the SC. Final showdown will be between few menial characters vs the state.

"State" is equivalent to the "Constitution".

In a parliamentary form of democracy Constitution is supreme. All institutions are formed and then work as per constitution - even the parliament, the Supreme Court and the Army.

Did he really say that?

Someone has given ample security and breathing space to court and other constitutional institutions, and finally, fortunately and thankfully, these constitutional institutions are realizing their responsibilities...

They will start realizing that even if there is no one on their back, no one can touch them.

"State" is equivalent to the "Constitution".

In a parliamentary form of democracy Constitution is supreme. All institutions are formed and then work as per constitution - even the parliament, the Supreme Court and the Army.

who is the constitution made for? A big clue is its not made for donkeys, tittar, taloor etc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom