What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

yeh hopefully!!
aik baar toh tameez ka pakistan dekhay hum sab!
Was watching the latest contempt speeches and switching channels...and it hit me...
My senses got a little jolted from over hearing the constant painful hysteria of Father-daughter duo on different channels, shouting abuses until their vocal cords break down and their squeaking and creaking voice becomes a double jeopardy for any sane or minutely intelligible human...today it was this guy to the rescue who kinda put things back in perspective, just sharing for no reason but above... you know what I mean:

Don't forget, Dheet logon kay dheet leaders. The hordes upon hordes who attended their jalsas and keep voting for them in their thousands are no less Dheet than this plague on earth.
see this is where i disagree with you!! they are not dheet they are needy!! they need motorway/roads they need plate of biryani they need ownership and they think miyan sannp owns them and respect them!! and when they cosmetic projects like motorways some subsidy here and there they sell their vote.

see this is where i disagree with you!! they are not dheet they are needy!! they need motorway/roads they need plate of biryani they need ownership and they think miyan sannp owns them and respect them!! and when they cosmetic projects like motorways some subsidy here and there they sell their vote.
:tup:I was talking about people other than the Parasites you so nicely described above.

Baat tou theek ki hai waisay!

Waisay agar main CJ hota tou aaj main iss ko phir bulata aur aik baar phir disqualify karta .. aisay hi..

@bold :lol::lol::lol:

5 baar tu alreayd disqualify hochuka hia ye SC se... :lol::lol: aur kitni dafa disqualify karayein ge? :lol::lol: ab tu world record ban sakta hai..iss ka...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom