What's new

PALESTINE & KASHMIR

If the British division of the Indian subcontinent has been fairly Those Muslims of India should be part of Pakistan and Bangladesh (east pakistan)

Admit it, before you came to defence.pk, you were hardly aware or bothered about the Kashmir issue. Seriously, you are proving you utter lack of knowledge. Please go, read, UNDERSTAND the partition, and come back.

I will give you a brief rejoinder here, follow up on it by reading. When India was partitioned by the British, Pakistan chose to establish itself as an Islamic republic, and India chose a secular republic. Some people in India wanted a Hindu state, but the secularists won. Indian Muslims were given a choice whether to move to Pakistan or stay on in India under secular law. Muslims from mainly Punjab and Bengal migrated to West and East Pakistan, whereas millions chose to stay on here, out of their own choice.

It is not about 'fair or unfair' partition. Please GO - read about the subcontinent if you want to comment on these things. Till then stick to Palestine and other Arab issues.

Admit it, before you came to defence.pk, you were hardly aware or bothered about the Kashmir issue. Seriously, you are proving you utter lack of knowledge. Please go, read, UNDERSTAND the partition, and come back.

I will give you a brief rejoinder here, follow up on it by reading. When India was partitioned by the British, Pakistan chose to establish itself as an Islamic republic, and India chose a secular republic. Some people in India wanted a Hindu state, but the secularists won. Indian Muslims were given a choice whether to move to Pakistan or stay on in India under secular law. Muslims from mainly Punjab and Bengal migrated to West and East Pakistan, whereas millions chose to stay on here, out of their own choice.

It is not about 'fair or unfair' partition. Please GO - read about the subcontinent if you want to comment on these things. Till then stick to Palestine and other Arab issues.

fist of all, what does your post have anything to do with the topic of this thread (Kashmir and Palestine), and secondly i and every other Pakistani can care less about what indian Muslims think and what they are going through.

Its Kashmir that we're discussing, Kashmiri's don't want to be a part of india and Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.

we were talking about one issue (kashmir) not about the muslims in india, you must ask thet (guy) who brought the indian (150) million muslim to that issue

fist of all, what does your post have anything to do with the topic of this thread (Kashmir and Palestine), and secondly i and every other Pakistani can care less about what indian Muslims think and what they are going through.

Its Kashmir that we're discussing, Kashmiri's don't want to be a part of india and Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.

I can turn the question around and ask you guys, what is the link between Kashmir and Palestine? Why portray the two together?

The 150 million Indian Muslims are absolutely relevant and on-topic in this thread. You guys keep harping on 'Islamic unity to end the oppression', don't you? Isn't that the reason you lump kashmir, Palestine, Chechnya and 100 other things together? Fine, but why should only Pakistani Muslims and a section of Arab Muslims (like 'Nishan') have their opinion taken? Don't you guys consider Indian Muslims as Muslims? And 150 million is a hell of a lot, remember.

Von Hölle;1194491 said:
Had British not meddled in b/w ..India would not have been divided at all.

the indian subcontinent never was united, even before the meddling of the british!

If the British division of the Indian subcontinent has been fairly Those Muslims of India should be part of Pakistan and Bangladesh (east pakistan)

so you are the advocate for pakistanis here, huh.... I'm just laughing at your ignorance. Continue entertaining us. I'm enjoying it:pop:

Its not your fault after all, you'll never learnt globalization. No country is named catholic republic or a Jews republic or a Hindu republic or a Buddhist.......why do you guys like to stay separate from the rest of the world. Next thing you'd ask is a separate continent.

Admit it, before you came to defence.pk, you were hardly aware of bothered about the Kashmir issue. . . .

You're completely wrong, Do you want me to give you some of all of my readings and analysis of Islam and Muslims in general, I do have a study "The following is one of its tables" Which clearly show you my sincerity issues of all Muslims, I do not need a certificate from someone like you, To tell me that you care or do not care
muslimq.jpg

Just wait bro your and your damn forces's trun will also come but you will go staight to HELL:sniper:

thanks dear for inviting me to your home. But sorry i am bit busy sending your some terrorist bros to your place

Mughals, Mauryans, Guptas(almost), Palas(Almost).

the Mauryan era is an exception, but during the Mughals reign hindu and sikh factions were at war with the Muslims, especially in the south and east.

Von Hölle;1194491 said:
Had British not meddled in b/w ..India would not have been divided at all.

dear sir, if India was not divided, today there could be half billion Muslim in india alone

You're completely wrong, Do you want me to give you some of all of my readings and analysis of Islam and Muslims in general, I do have a study "The following is one of its tables" Which clearly show you my sincerity issues of all Muslims, I do not need a certificate from someone like you, To tell me that you care or do not care

Whatever. You might be the world's greatest researcher on Muslim populations for all I know, but you were thoroughly wrong on this topic, when you posted that inane comment on 'fair partition'.

Whatever. You might be the world's greatest researcher on Muslim populations for all I know, but you were thoroughly wrong on this topic, when you posted that inane comment on 'fair partition'.

You who led me to talk about the Muslims of India

Back
Top Bottom