What's new

PALESTINE & KASHMIR

Actually, even India wants to weaken Pakistan (but not weaken Muslims in general). Let's be honest here, obviously we want to, just like Pakistan wants to weaken India :-)

And we are just taking tech from them for our benefit. Don't read too much into it.

You do not need to Israelis India is too large, The Indians must give the Kashmiris right to self-determination

alot of threads in many many forums . . just go and ask about nishan in other forums and they will tell you :lazy:

And how successful have you been in your endeavor ..i see still draconian laws are followed in the Muslim world ..Women are stoned and whipped..men are publicly hanged...is that something you oppose?

If so called Muslim Ummah can't bring itself to stop such acts ..then how can they question others?

Von Hölle;1194638 said:
And how successful have you been in your endeavor ..i see still draconian laws are followed in the Muslim world ..Women are stoned and whipped..men are publicly hanged...is that something you oppose?

If so called Muslim Ummah can't bring itself to stop such acts ..then how can they question others?

What seem draconian to you,
is the legislation we want to implement.

I suggest you edit your post,
Next time you try to pass a judgement upon shariah; I hope you will be able to take the same regarding primates and our gonads.

What seem draconian to you,
is the legislation we want to implement.

I suggest you edit your post,
Next time you try to pass a judgement upon shariah; I hope you will be able to take the same regarding primates and our gonads.

Implement what ever laws you like in your land but then you have no right questioning others!!

India and Israel not only exchange crucial intelligence information on Islamist . . groups but Israel is also helping India to fight . . in Kashmir by providing important logistical support such as specialized surveillance equipment, cooperation in intelligence gathering, joint exercises, and cooperation to stop money laundering and . . funding. The level of intelligence cooperation between India and Israel may be even more extensive than between India and the United States. The tactics used by the Israeli Defense Forces in the guerilla and urban warfare it wages against Palestinian . . in the West Bank and Gaza Strip can be fruitfully adopted by the Indian security forces in countering insurgency. These tactics have even been found useful by the U.S. forces in Iraq who had to learn IDF strategy of urban warfare to tackle growing insurgency there
Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Kirgizia, Uzbekistan... are helping US to fight in Afghanistan. Israel has military cooperation with Azerbaijan, while Islamic Iran helped Armenia to occupy Karabakh and expell hundreds of thousands of Muslims. And by the way Israel has very tight cooperation with your Jordan.

This is the reason Indians get very very pissed off and abusive when Kashmir and Palestine are bracketed into one category.
Sad that while you fight against false accusation against India, you blindly accept every propaganda told against Israel. For example Israel did not use helicopters or tanks in West Bank for years already and Hamas representatives sit even in Israel's parliament.

Every Muslim cares about his brother Muslim, Whether you like this or you do not like

I belive Kashmiris should be able to decide their fate whatever that maybe.

I certainly find it hard to belive the bold part. Natinal egos and interests transcending the so call "Ummah" rather seems to be the norm when it comes to manifestition of "Ummah."

the Mauryan era is an exception, but during the Mughals reign hindu and sikh factions were at war with the Muslims, especially in the south and east.

Only when Jizya tax and Sharia law(which was taken out by Akbar) was being forced on which so rebels spring up all over Mughal-India and started the decline of the empire.. Even Muslims were at war with the Mughals. Mughals are not the best "Muslims" in general btw. Power was what they wanted.

Suffering doesn't last for long , one day they will get their Freedom.

Sad that while you fight against false accusation against India, you blindly accept every propaganda told against Israel. For example Israel did not use helicopters or tanks in West Bank for years already and Hamas representatives sit even in Israel's parliament.

OK, with regard to Israel-Palestine - I get my information from mainstream media sources. They may or may not be wrong, but Israelis like you must correct that perception if it is wrong.

My only point is, this Kashmir issue is a dispute between India and Pakistan, which arose out of the partition of the subcontinent. When Arabs and others from far away lands speak of 'fighting for the Ummah in kashmir', it sounds so hollow and a big joke! Each conflict in the world has its own roots and history, for the nations involved. But some people come and start off, 'Palestine-Chechnya-Kashmir-Bosnia' etc. etc., that kind of charecterization is what I am against.

OK, with regard to Israel-Palestine - I get my information from mainstream media sources. They may or may not be wrong, but Israelis like you must correct that perception if it is wrong.
Israel-Palestinian conflict is simply most reported, but considerably less bloody than other conflicts. For example in two intifadas since 1987 were killed some 7,000 Palestinians and 1,500 Israelis (8.5 K total).

In 2 Chechen wars since 1995 were killed about 100,000 civilians, 15,000 Russian soldiers, 20,000 Chechen militants (over 130 K total). But very few heared about it. In Kashmir number of casualties is 47,000 since 1989. Turkey vs Kurds - 40,000, Algeria - 120,000 and so on..

My only point is, this Kashmir issue is a dispute between India and Pakistan, which arose out of the partition of the subcontinent. When Arabs and others from far away lands speak of 'fighting for the Ummah in kashmir', it sounds so hollow and a big joke! Each conflict in the world has its own roots and history, for the nations involved. But some people come and start off, 'Palestine-Chechnya-Kashmir-Bosnia' etc. etc., that kind of charecterization is what I am against.
Of course every conflict is different, this topic is classical trolling.

Von Hölle;1194638 said:
..Women stoned and whipped..men are publicly hanged...is that something you oppose?

Thank you for this comment, now i am Confirmed that you have preconceived ideas, and all your thoughts about Islam based on superficial things, Radical Islam represent only 1% of Muslims
Do you know the percentage of extremists in other religions?
Do you want me to compare Between Islam and other religions
To you? I invite you and others to read the following book Which shows the comparisons between religions, which religion had caused more number of deaths throughout history ? You will find that Islam was the least
BODY COUNT
http://rissc.jo/docs/bodycount_final.pdf

i see the biggest similarity is bunch of violent - crazy people who are fightign for their own personal political gain and abusing a belief called Islam.

but thank god the things are getting better in bot israeil and kashmir. these terrorist are opposed by rest of the sane world.

God force is with Israeli and Indian people.

Israel-Palestinian conflict is simply most reported, but considerably less bloody than other conflicts. For example in two intifadas since 1987 were killed some 7,000 Palestinians and 1,500 Israelis (8.5 K total).

In 2 Chechen wars since 1995 were killed about 100,000 civilians, 15,000 Russian soldiers, 20,000 Chechen militants (over 130 K total). But very few heared about it. In Kashmir number of casualties is 47,000 since 1989. Turkey vs Kurds - 40,000, Algeria - 120,000 and so on..

Of course every conflict is different, this topic is classical trolling.

This comparison is false, Because it show the dead of one party does not show the dead from the other party, if you want to display real numbers You have to show the proportion of deaths from both sides You will find that the percentage of Israelis killed is Negligible

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom