What's new

PALESTINE & KASHMIR

Also, as Arsenal said, the world turns a blind eye to Kashmir...

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Negotiation? Shall I give you the link where UN said they'd resolve the Kashmir issue if India agreed?

lol.

And shall I give you the link where UN said that Pakistan must withdraw its forces from the part of Kashmir which they invaded and occupied in 1948?

wah kya bat hai

Great work carried out here,Pakistani propaganda machinery at its full swing

And shall I give you the link where UN said that Pakistan must withdraw its forces from the part of Kashmir which they invaded and occupied in 1948?

Shall I give you the link where India played hypocrisy when it came to princely states?

Okay, great. This might be because he didn't realise. Why bother?

Kashmir isn't brought up a lot in the Arab world (and don't say that this should be an excuse for Pakistan to stop supporting Palestine- it is our religious duty, whether others fulfill it or not). This might be the reason...

Do not care what he says, my brother . . .Their policy became naked
Divide and conquer

wah kya bat hai

I shall refer to the great Pakistani institute of holography!

The whole protests are actually fake. Pakistan has somehow illegally acquired advanced holographic technology. Using this technology, Pakistan stages fake protests and records them on a special tape. Then, they send the recordings to PIH (Pakistan Institute of Holography) which projects the tape to Indian Administered Kashmir. This way, it seems that Kashmiris actually want independance! Hah! What a load of cunning devilry Pakistan has cooked up! We all know that the real Kashmiris are in their homes praying for India's success in killing the hundreds of fake holographic civilians!

Man, I gotta save this on notepad!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Divide and conquer

Sadly it works right now... one day, if God wills, unity will come...

Divide and conquer

At least we have been successful with this policy for 63 yrs. you tried it once; and do i have to remind what happened in 1971?

. . . .Palistine gets the most attention simply because western media by which the most richest and powerful tend to show Israelis as the good guys and arabs are the bad guys. . . .

dear brother Most of Western media are controlled by Jews . .
israelipalestiniansides.jpg

At least we have been successful with this policy for 63 yrs. you tried it once; and do i have to remind what happened in 1971?

Shall I remind you of the event 63 years ago?

'lol'

As I said, unity will come.

PS. Good cartoon, Nishan...

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said to Mua'ad Ibn Jabal (RA), 'Beware of the supplication of the unjustly treated, because there is no shelter or veil between it (the supplication of the one who is suffering injustice) and Allah (SWT)' [Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

The prophet (SAW) declared, 'Three men whose dua is never rejected (by Allah) are: the fasting person until he breaks his fast (in another narration, when he breaks fast), the just ruler and the one who is oppressed.'[Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi - Hasan]

for how much longer will india and israel continue this barbaric oppression, occupation, and persecution? They will meet their fate one day.!

it's Allah's promises (the Muslims victory over their enemies)
Jews and others know this exactly

True to the core what you have said.. allah is really merciful all that Indian forces are doing is facilitating the meeting of terrorists with Him....to have mercy

Just wait bro your and your damn forces's trun will also come but you will go staight to HELL:sniper:

wah kya bat hai

Indians continued to defend the Jews, Stems from the perception Indians, They are like the Israelis . . . Occupiers

Indians continued to defend the Jews, Stems from the perception Indians, They are like the Israelis . . . Occupiers

If you guys are worried about Kashmir because you think of it as a pan-Islamic problem, please be informed that there are 150 million Muslims in India who want kashmir to be with India, and have no love for Pakistan. kindly remember that.

Yes reminded me, if allowed, Because it seems you know many things, Maybe you were sitting with commanders on the battlefield When they were planning for battle :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom