What's new

Palestine Defense Force ( PDF )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying this because it was wholly debunked...?:azn:

Really, it didn't seem like a joke at all

No, I was literally kidding.

It didn't seem to be a joke...

Yes, cause we're on our way to transfer a nuclear weapon to the Palestinians right now.

The way I phrased it could have been better.

I heard from somewhere that they had the plan of having their own air force 15-20 years ago. But it never really materialized.

Palestine is not a country yet. So, until they get their independence, then it is best to look toward a self-sufficient military.

But the real question is: will they get or ever work toward a Palestinian state?

I often doubted it. Both Fatah and Hamas are corrupt.

then why do they keep training pilots and sailors?? every Bangladeshi military batch has at least 5 Palestinians in it........ there must be a plan.............

the Palestine Defense Force he get his weapons from Arab nations not like Militias from tunnels
yes and hope they dont use it agnist us i wish phalstin well only becouse el quads our holy site nothing more they have killed alot of egyptian soldiers in sainai
about militias or army it does not matter what it is called the irish fighting the english occupy was called terrorest even the amircan revoultionst were called militias anyway you fight your enemy is the right way

then why do they keep training pilots and sailors?? every Bangladeshi military batch has at least 5 Palestinians in it........ there must be a plan.............

I don't see any harm in training them. It can be useful one way or another.

But their own organizational capabilities are another matter. The two main parties aren't too organized and highly corrupt. Hamas is even considered a terrorist organization, and I do question their ethics.

Something tells me that whole thing will take a long time. Maybe never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom