Tunisia
Palestine Defense Force
the Objective from Palestine Defense Force is to end the Militias controlling
Palestine Defense Army
There will be 3 division
1st Jerusalem division and his mission is defend south part of west bank
2nd Nablus division and his mission is defend north part of west bank
3rd Gaza division and his mission is defend Gaza
and there 3 bases the Jerusalem division Base in Jericho and base in Nablus division Sebastia, Nablus
and Gaza division Base in south of Gaza
the Strength of the PDA is 30 thousand Soldier and 5000 Special Forces soldier
Possible Vehicles :
Nimr 4X4
Humvee / Humvee + MILAN ATGM launcher
M35A2 cargo truck
M113 APC
Fiat 6614C 4x4 APC
Giat AMX-30B-2 105mm MBT
Fahd 240/280 4x4 APC
Ordnance QF 25 pounder
M102 105mm towed howitzer

Palestine Defense Air Force
It be composed of 2 Air Wings ( divisions )
and of 5000 personnel and 2 Air Bases one in West bank in Jericho and the other in Gaza base
equipment :

UH-1 Iroquois
SA 341 Gazelle
Sikorsky S-61
Bell 212 Twin Huey

i know it's hard but my twin bro tell me to post it

Who is going to pay for all of this ? And is Israel going to sit quietly whilst this goes on ?

Palestine has no army, will not have an army, nor did they ever have an army.
They agreed that they would not militarize their future country, in any peace agreement.
Don't worry Palestine will be there but sooner or Later Israel will face the most brutal wars

here comes another pan-Islamist trolling threat...how many pallys would be wiling to come and defense GB or AKJ from Indian invasion?? None, Nadda zero!

Palestine, PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah and other B.S. can be wiped out in a few minutes if Israel wishes to do that.

The amount of restraint shown by Israel towards its enemies and terrorists is truly incomparable with any other. Had it been US, Russia or China for that matter, these organisations would've been wiped out the first day they were created.

Israel is far, far, FAR merciful and tolerant towards it's enemies and terrorists although it has the power to destroy them all in a few minutes if it wishes. Perhaps this is why this poor country is hated and bashed by everyone.

here comes another pan-Islamist trolling threat...how many pallys would be wiling to come and defense GB or AKJ from Indian invasion?? None, Nadda zero!

Pan-Islamism and Pallywood is a propaganda machine created by political leaders and vested quarters to keep the Muslim masses around the world sedated and in their control. The sooner people wake up the better it is for them.

They have Indonesia as a model to follow. The people are very tolerant towards Jews and Israel. Indonesia-Israeli facebook page has 200000+ likes.

Palestine, PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah and other B.S. can be wiped out in a few minutes if Israel wishes to do that.
the Palestine Defense Force will end Hamas and Hezbollah as the 1st mission then protect their borders like that Israel will not have the right to attack Palestine

Who is going to pay for all of this ? And is Israel going to sit quietly whilst this goes on ?
First you must press the U.S. to recognize Palestine
then the Arab will pay

Palestine Defense Force? What is that? Never heard of it.

And they have their own air force!? :woot:

You sure?I am a soldier ready to defend them or any other Muslim country.

I find this ridiculous pan-Islamist tendency very strange among some natives here... Tell me, how many Pallies would come to defend your country if, say, pakistan is attacked by India or NATO?

the Palestine Defense Force will end Hamas and Hezbollah as the 1st mission then protect their borders like that Israel will not have the right to attack Palestine

I did not really get what you meant there. Some elaboration would be appreciated...

The amount of restraint shown by Israel towards its enemies and terrorists is truly incomparable with any other. Had it been US, Russia or China for that matter, these organisations would've been wiped out the first day they were created.

Israel is far, far, FAR merciful and tolerant towards it's enemies and terrorists although it has the power to destroy them all in a few minutes if it wishes. Perhaps this is why this poor country is hated and bashed by everyone.

Pan-Islamism and Pallywood is a propaganda machine created by political leaders and vested quarters to keep the Muslim masses around the world sedated and in their control. The sooner people wake up the better it is for them.

They have Indonesia as a model to follow. The people are very tolerant towards Jews and Israel. Indonesia-Israeli facebook page has 200000+ likes.
Israel will never wiped out the Militias because their existence give Israel the Green Light to kill civilians ( What it does is genocide )

I did not really get what you meant there. Some elaboration would be appreciated...
Instead of militias there will be regular army

Palestine Defense Force? What is that? Never heard of it.

And they have their own air force!? :woot:
Is a project , idea

Is a project , idea

I heard from somewhere that they had the plan of having their own air force 15-20 years ago. But it never really materialized.

Palestine is not a country yet. So, until they get their independence, then it is best to look toward a self-sufficient military.

But the real question is: will they get or ever work toward a Palestinian state?

I often doubted it. Both Fatah and Hamas are corrupt.

I heard from somewhere that they had the plan of having their own air force 15-20 years ago. But it never really materialized.

Palestine is not a country yet. So, until they get their independence, then it is best to look toward a self-sufficient military.

But the real question is: will they get or ever work toward a Palestinian state?

I often doubted it. Both Fatah and Hamas are corrupt.
so Both must be eliminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom