What's new

Palestine Defense Force ( PDF )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to pay for all of this ? And is Israel going to sit quietly whilst this goes on ?
most of this weapons comes from tunnels between sainai and gaza and after qaddafi fall they are having alot of advanced weapons coming

Just give them one nuke and we will see how tough Izraeeli's are. :whistle:

Amazing how one of our weapons can turn Palestine from a mice to two Dinosaurs standing on top of one another.

most of this weapons comes from tunnels between sainai and gaza and after qaddafi fall they are having alot of advanced weapons coming
the Palestine Defense Force he get his weapons from Arab nations not like Militias from tunnels

Israel will never wiped out the Militias because their existence give Israel the Green Light to kill civilians ( What it does is genocide )
Spare me of genocide nonsense.

Infant mortality rate:

Tunisia 22.57
Gaza Strip 18.35
West Bank 15.96

Infant mortality rate:

Tunisia 22.57
Gaza Strip 18.35
West Bank 15.96
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
22.57 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tunisia have the best Medicine in the Arab world we have doctors work in the Golf and in french

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
22.57 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tunisia have the best Medicine in the Arab world we have doctors work in the Golf and in french

Realllyy????????

I thought a nurse in Tunisian is called a "masseuse"

But it seems like not the "best" English teachers!

Amazing how one of our weapons can turn Palestine from a mice to two Dinosaurs standing on top of one another.

Amazing how that would mean the end of entire ME and ourselves as well!

Some people never cease to amaze me!

Nuclear weapons are not any toy.. There is a (often time consuming) process of assembly involved. Only 1000 of about 8000 nukes of US are "deployed" at any one time, that is, ready to be launched within minutes of presidential command. For nations like pakistan or india the nukes are held in component form.

The moment you even prepare to assemble your nukes for launch at Israel, your country would probably be vaporized by a pre-emptive nuclear strike by the US, Russia (even China would join in or remain in sidelines). This is to ensure global nuclear security. (Review the nuclear doctrine of major powers if you dont believe me).

Any in any case, you would need at least 50 of the 50kT nukes that pakistan has to destroy Israel (source: FAS nuclear damage estimates). That is, provided that Israelis are having Alzheimer and suddenly decided to shut their ABM systems down....

Amazing how that would mean the end of entire ME and ourselves as well!

Some people never cease to amaze me!

I debated it extensively in the "war on islam/hiroshima tactics topic"... The realistic conclusion was that US/Israel can even nuke Mecca/Medina and get away with it with little or no repercussions.

No, you would be a militant, Israel killed many like you(And you are welcome to strap a bomb on yourself right now, to feel Palestinian).
me i will be a tunisian soldier in the next arab israely war if Tunisia send soldier i will ask to be deployed i will come with my Humvee and shoot any israely soldier i face

and of course I would not be crazy like Hezbollah suicide bombers
no way i will not blow myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom