What's new

Pak's elite SSG troops top list of world’s most formidable special units: Aus Media Report

Just because the URL has a .com.au at the end doesn't make it an Australian media report :cheesy:

LIST OF MYRTYR OF THE KARGIL WAR | THE SIKANDAR

Please shut up idiot!

You are teplting to an idiot troll.. If you still insist Google SSG phantom soldiers.. Couple of incidents from 65 n 71!

Lol the lvl of Elite is so good .!!!

He didnt even check the reply correctly and the matter on which that replied was made . Actually your Pakistani Senior was saying that No SSG was involved in Kargil and 1965 and i help him open his eyes . And i can understand your patrotic feelings for that Reply .. But , bhaiJaan seriously yr ye kya chutiya panti thi ??

Martyrs of Indian army lol did i said Indian army soldier was not killed ? Or what r u trying to say beside calling me Idiot troll .

Salute to defence.pk i thought only TT are stupid but then we have elite in same category .

Good read, one question though ...... if these guys are so smart how come RAW is doing so much havoc in Pakistan ?
now the question is if RAW is such a badass agency why India is 3rd most dangerous country in the world?

These rankings tend to be subjective, IMO.

Special Forces Units tend to recruit the best of the bunch from the military and train them even harder. These soldiers are generally very good in their game. However, resourcefulness of the unit is another factor altogether and American special forces have the edge in this respect.

Operation Neptune Spear is an example of tactical brilliance, resourcefulness and capability of American special forces to conduct operations in the heart of hostile territory even in night-time conditions with minimal losses. As a Pakistani, I feel a bit off to mention this but this is a reality we have to live with.

Regardless, SSG is a formidable bunch in its own right. I am always interested in learning more about this force.

Last edited:
Congrats to those that made it into the list.

However, we should take the order with a pinch of salt as it would be impossible to work out rankings due to the nature of the tasks they undertake.

Back
Top Bottom