What's new

Pakistan's slice of the moon

What happened 500-1000 years ago is irrelevant now. Not including East Asians, ALL OTHER non-Whites CANNOT invent or produce advanced technologies or sciences by THEMSELVES. They continuously need the help and inventions of the White race like small petulant children. That goes for Muslims AND Pakistanis as well.
the USB, HDTV, pentium processors , fibre optics were developed by indians indians btw. I am sure as the scientific base matures more we will do even more inventions.

Pervez hoodbhoy is a reformist he take shyt from no one he keeps on exposing the flaws in our education system hopefully he survives and no retard bhangvi or labaiki attempts on his life as “ this has been the routine so far “

What happened 500-1000 years ago is irrelevant now. Not including East Asians, ALL OTHER non-Whites CANNOT invent or produce advanced technologies or sciences by THEMSELVES. They continuously need the help and inventions of the White race like small petulant children. That goes for Muslims AND Pakistanis as well.

That’s such a pathetic attitude.
When the white race was burning people for saying that the earth revolves around the sun, the East Asian, Indian (civilization) Mayan and Islamic civ had already figured this out and developed important concepts that’ the Europeans later adopted.

As I said, it’s cyclical. Others had to hold the mantle until the whites caught up and now the roles have reversed.
Saying inventions and contributions to science from 500-1000 are irrelevant is like trying to build a skyscraper from the middle floors. It just doesn’t work.

And aren’t you always harping about Indus civilization and Pakistani contribution to “history”? If the past inventions don’t matter, why care about anything that happened before 1947 in “coterminous” Pakistan?

@Indus Pakistan thoughts? Since you’re a proponent of the Indus culture and civilization?

just search on google, i am on phone hard to link now, will do tomorrow if you dont find.

Just did and you have proved my point. They were invented by indians who WERE working for White/Western companies using White/Western technologies, sciences, expertise and inventions. They wouldn't be able to do this if they were in india using indian means For 1.4 billion Indians, that is hugely disappointing. Why is that Whites and East Asians invent 100% indigenously and ALL other non-Whites can't? That includes indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, Iranians, blacks, South Americans etc.

That’s such a pathetic attitude.
When the white race was burning people for saying that the earth revolves around the sun, the East Asian, Indian (civilization) Mayan and Islamic civ had already figured this out and developed important concepts that’ the Europeans later adopted.

As I said, it’s cyclical. Others had to hold the mantle until the whites caught up and now the roles have reversed.
Saying inventions and contributions to science from 500-1000 are irrelevant is like trying to build a skyscraper from the middle floors. It just doesn’t work.

And aren’t you always harping about Indus civilization and Pakistani contribution to “history”? If the past inventions don’t matter, why care about anything that happened before 1947 in “coterminous” Pakistan?

@Indus Pakistan thoughts? Since you’re a proponent of the Indus culture and civilization?

Let's stick to the here and now, not what happened 1000s of years ago. It's not just indians, but not including East Asians, ALL OTHER non-Whites CANNOT indigenously invent anything. That goes for Pakistanis, Arabs, Iranians, blacks, South Americans etc.

Just did and you have proved my point. They were invented by indians who WERE working for White/Western companies using White/Western technologies, sciences, expertise and inventions. They wouldn't be able to do this if they were in india using indian means For 1.4 billion Indians, that is hugely disappointing. Why is that Whites and East Asians invent 100% indigenously and ALL other non-Whites can't? That includes indians, Pakistanis, Arabs, Iranians, blacks, South Americans etc.
well they all received education from india and are indians, and of cuz they used better resources to do that cuz india is a poor and developing country and is only now able to do r and d, we suffered from huge brain drain but thats changing now. The point no one disagrees is indians have huge ability and have contributed immensely to science. Now we will do that from our own country, but i dont think discoveries are counted by the place from where they were done but from origin. So no point in talking about it.

Let's stick to the here and now, not what happened 1000s of years ago. It's not just indians, but not including East Asians, ALL OTHER non-Whites CANNOT indigenously invent anything. That goes for Pakistanis, Arabs, Iranians, blacks, South Americans etc.
okay will sound cocky here, but indians do contribute to science and tech , less in comparison to developed countries but they do regularly, small or big, i havent heard of pakistanis and iranians, or any muslim country consistently doing good in science or tech, you might think its my biasness but i always read a lot of tech stuff and now muslim nations hardly have contributed. Dont know whats the reason becoz arab countries centuries ago were so advanced. I think there is a technical backwardness going on in these countries and religiosity is being promoted. Anyway thats a side track. But yes , we need to stop braid drain and develop r n d more here.

If you write an algorithm that’s completely unique while working at google, does google get the credit for its invention or do you?

well they all received education from india and are indians, and of cuz they used better resources to do that cuz india is a poor and developing country and is only now able to do r and d, we suffered from huge brain drain but thats changing now. The point no one disagrees is indians have huge ability and have contributed immensely to science. Now we will do that from our own country, but i dont think discoveries are counted by the place from where they were done but from origin. So no point in talking about it.

okay will sound cocky here, but indians do contribute to science and tech , less in comparison to developed countries but they do regularly, small or big, i havent heard of pakistanis and iranians, or any muslim country consistently doing good in science or tech, you might think its my biasness but i always read a lot of tech stuff and now muslim nations hardly have contributed. Dont know whats the reason becoz arab countries centuries ago were so advanced. I think there is a technical backwardness going on in these countries and religiosity is being promoted. Anyway thats a side track. But yes , we need to stop braid drain and develop r n d more here.

Can you post links to your claims, please. Also, remember there are nearly 1.5 billion indians worldwide. That's nearly 1/6 of humanity. There are more indians than there are White people on this earth yet the achievements of indians in science and technology is negligible compared to the White European races. All the major inventions over the last 200 years such as cars, trains, aeroplanes, computers, fighter jets, tanks, Submarines, fibre optics, space travel, the internet etc, NONE of them were invented or pioneered by indian people. None whatsoever. Using the inventions, technologies, sciences and expertise of the White races is not an achievement but an IMITATION.

If you write an algorithm that’s completely unique while working at google, does google get the credit for its invention or do you?

There is a HUGE difference between using the inventions and expertise of another race and doing it ALL BY YOURSELVES. Unless you achieve the latter, you will always be an inferior people. Be they indian, Pakistani, black, Arab, Iranian or South American.

It also depends. Are you from the same race as those who invented the system of algorithms in the first place or are you someone taking advantage of the racial achievements of another race?

Since you’re a proponent of the Indus culture and civilization?
Well my thoughts are quite clear on the subject. I have much to agree with @PAKISTANFOREVER mostly because of his OTT nationalism but Pakistan badly needs that. However I disagree vehemtly with his proposition. No whites are emphatically not superior. I live and was brought up in UK and should know. Indeed I feel children of the Indus are superior and above other browns, blacks, whites, yellows etc

History and time have a continum as of now we have clocked 8,000 odd years of recorded history. Civilization along the way has been akin to a baton race in a relay race. Coterminous Pakistan was the leader along with few others for over 2,000 years of that race. Since that time baton has been moving to differant regions of the world. Making assumtions today based on who held the baton in last 500 years is dumb. That is like looking at one slice of time.

I know for sure coterminous Pakistan and the children of Indus will rise again. What is holding us back is the unfortumate socio-political practices, habits and thoughts that have taken root. But these will be ironed out in a few generations and time will come Pakistani;s will take pride in having a Ahmedi as their finance minister, a Christian as their chief justice, a gay as their justice minister and a athiest as their PM. It will happen. Although I won't to be there to see it happen.

*I would also add here that it is not "Whites" who have done well in the last 500 years but British [their successors], French, Germans and few others. Most of Eastern Europe are just riding on the wave left behind the Western Europeans.

Everywhere you see in coterminous Pakistan is writ large the glories of our past when we were the apex civilization. Below is Bakhshali interchange. Millions will drive through without thinking that Einstien would not have got far without what the natives of this region invented. The zero.

hqdefault.jpg

Well my thoughts are quite clear on the subject. I have much to agree with @PAKISTANFOREVER mostly because of his OTT nationalism but Pakistan badly needs that. No whites are emphatically not superior. I live and was brought up in UK and should know. Indeed I feel children of the Indus are superior and above other browns, blacks, whites, yellows etc

History and time have a continum as of now we have clocked 8,000 odd years of recorded history. Civilization along the way has been akin to a baton race in a relay race. Coterminous Pakistan was the leader along with few others for over 2,000 years of that race. Since that time baton has been moving to differant regions of the world. Making assumtions today based on who held the baton in last 500 years is dumb. That is like looking at one slice of time.

I know for sure coterminous Pakistan and the children of Indus will rise again. What is holding us back is the unfortumate socio-political practices, habits and thoughts that have taken root. But these will be ironed out in a few generations and time will come Pakistani;s will take pride in having a Ahmedi as their finance minister, a Christian as their chief justice, a gay as their justice minister and a athiest as their PM. It will happen. Although I won't to be there to see it happen.

*I would also add here that it is not "Whites" who have done well in the last 500 years but British [their successors], French, Germans and few others. Most of Eastern Europe are just riding on the wave left behind the Western Europeans.

Everywhere you see in coterminous Pakistan is writ large the glories of our past when we were the apex civilization. Below is Bakhshali interchange. Millions will drive through without thinking that Einstien would not have got far without what the natives of this region invented. The zero.

hqdefault.jpg

Well you’re doing the Pakistani people a disservice then by allowing such thoughts go unchecked.
Nationalism is great and all, but your man @PAKISTANFOREVER seems to have relegated to the white mans superiority that is based in the last century or two only while wiping clean everything that came before, that fed into the success of the European people to this point.
At least that’s what it sounds like from his comments.

I agree with you that it’s a cyclical process and it’s the culture of learning, from your past, from your present and using the inherent culture of education that is imbibed within south Asian people that will allow our nations to pull back to the realm of parallels with the current advancements of the European people (British, Germans, French as you mentioned that @PAKISTANFOREVER broadly uses as “the west”)

Out of curiosity, Do you consider Romanians and other eastern europeans "White"?

BTW, be specific when you say "advanced technologies". What do you mean by "Advanced Technologies".

You have some really messed-up thinking.

There are 1.4 billion indians on this planet. There are more indians on the earth than White people. Yet the indian race has to use the inventions, science, technology, equipment and expertise of the White European race to make their space program possible. That is not an achievement but an IMITATION. If the indian race COULD DO all the above 100% indigenously themselves, then it would be an achievement. But not till then.
Alright, name one REALLY original "achievement".

Until there is a way to extend your mortal life to something greater I have zero interest in space travel
You will be surprised how much space travel by itself can help increase the life expectancy on earth.

I know but when millions of students are studying same subject it loses it's value
How so?

great article by PH. Sometimes I don't agree with him but he hit the bullseye. I also don't think it is so much about defence. That is just natural. The military's shadow is bigger in Pakistan because we are 7 times smaller. If the population increased by 7 times the shadow of the military would shrink.

However the real issue is who is looking foward and open minded. India is relative to Pakistan thanks to Nehru. When he was laying the foundation for a forward looking India our formative leadership in the 1950s was stapling our testicles to the past and thus making us prisoner to the failed recipes.

It's the mindset problem.
I'm no fan of Nehru when it comes to space research, and PH gave too much credit to Nehru, and writes fantasy fiction about Indian right wing (Interestingly many aspects of Congress at that time is what todays Modi seem to follow).
If anyone who deserves the credit for ISRO it will be TATA and Vikram Sarabhai. Nehru did hostile takeovers of tata institutes like the case of IISC in Bangalore. Yes he did give funding for it and kept politicians and bureaucrats out.

Speaking of you, it is unfair to put mindset as a problem.

What many seem to ignore is Pakistan have a geographical problem. It is surrounded by land from all three sides with India in the East is extending further South. Pakistan is also placed far from the equator and hence requires heavy launchers and have to launch westwards to avoid any mishaps (opposite to earth rotation), even that too is limited.

Most space faring nations have launch points either open oceans (India, China, US, EU through French Guayana) or Barren lands and ocean like the case of Russia.

Can you post links to your claims, please. Also, remember there are nearly 1.5 billion indians worldwide. That's nearly 1/6 of humanity. There are more indians than there are White people on this earth yet the achievements of indians in science and technology is negligible compared to the White European races. All the major inventions over the last 200 years such as cars, trains, aeroplanes, computers, fighter jets, tanks, Submarines, fibre optics, space travel, the internet etc, NONE of them were invented or pioneered by indian people. None whatsoever. Using the inventions, technologies, sciences and expertise of the White races is not an achievement but an IMITATION.

There is a HUGE difference between using the inventions and expertise of another race and doing it ALL BY YOURSELVES. Unless you achieve the latter, you will always be an inferior people. Be they indian, Pakistani, black, Arab, Iranian or South American.

It also depends. Are you from the same race as those who invented the system of algorithms in the first place or are you someone taking advantage of the racial achievements of another race?

You still haven’t answered my question, who gets the credit for the algorithm, google or you?

Google only provided you the environment that fosters R&D, it didn’t come up with the concept of algorithm, nor other important fundamentals that went into the concept of writing algorithms.
It is the individual that uses his capacity to innovate based on previous research done in the field to create something new.
So your concept that Indians didn’t “invent” many of the things as mentioned by @Naman Mathur because the preceding technology or the company they work for not being Indian has nothing to do with the individual achievement of those people.
We as Indians can take pride in another Indian taking the name of his nation of birth or ethnicity forward.
It’s not very different than say Amir Khan who you claim of being Pakistani even though his nationality is not...why do you as a Pakistani feel proud of his achievements then?
His success is purely a brutish creation, from the training to the funding to the marketing.

Last edited:
That was true for USSR (Russia) & even the USA. USSR got its nukes only a few years after the USA. It handsomely beat the USA in terms of Nuke warheads. USSR also put its first satellite long before the USA. In fact, NASA was created after USSR successfully launched its first satellite.
Same can be said about China. You do know that Chinese missile and space program have their roots and have been working even while Chinese lived in abject poverty. Though, final chapter about China is still to be written, its a story in flux.

It was not a race of technical advancement and taking mankind ahead. It was a race of "Who will be first, it was a race of ego",
Okay, since when did any "progress" happened because of "taking mankind ahead"? All progress have a root in "ego". You do know that researchers and scientists have egos too. It helps them to push limits further and further. "Ego" is the biggest motivation, don't underestimate it.

Back
Top Bottom