What's new

Meet The Young Muslim Scientists, Engineers Who Contributed To India’s Moon Mission Success

Lol you forget to mention old civilizations of India were also developed and build by Muslims and non HINDUs kings and queens

Intelligence is not Muslim or non HINDUs property

There are lots of intelligent Hindus in India developing India better and better

Stop your nonsense here
Although I agree that intellect is not a Muslim or Hindu property, Muslims in general are less intelligent than their non-Muslim counterparts. I'm not sure if it's due to hundreds of years of inbreeding or religious indoctrination, but this is my honest observation of Indian Subcontinent Muslims. Abdul Rehman Majid is most likely an inbred.

Although I agree that intellect is not a Muslim or Hindu property, Muslims in general are less intelligent than their non-Muslim counterparts. I'm not sure if it's due to hundreds of years of inbreeding or religious indoctrination, but this is my honest observation of Indian Subcontinent Muslims. Abdul Rehman Majid is most likely an inbred.
Intelligence not every one property dude Islam preaches/promote scientific research and discoveries

But we (Muslims) forget our glorious past

Indian street shiiting Hindus are jokers and are incapable of building anything.

India is developing due to the contributions of the Indian muslims.

Indian education system should Thank Abul kalam azad while Indian Missile program is thanks to Abdul Kalam.
If its muslims that are driving the change, Pakistan should have been beyond Mars by now.

Ever wondered why ....?!

Hope ISI groom these people for espionage and sabotage future Indian missions.
The ISI as of now seems unable to stop the next explosion on the western borders ....

Says something ..

What happened to those discoveries , why it failed to start industrial revolution in islamic world ? Who is stopping it in islamic world now ?
WE FORGET THOSE DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS AND EUROPEAN TOOK THESE DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS THROUGH TRANSLATION OF VARIOUS ISLAMIC BOOKS
CALLED CENTURY OF TRANSLATION

AND CURRENTLY WE ARE THE SLAVES OF WEST AND OTHER NATIONS MOST OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ARE SLAVE OF WEST RIGHT NOW

Indian Hindus are dumb idiots who follow dumb leaders like Modi and Yogi.

All their industries are run by Muslims or Parsis.

Their software firm Wipro is run by a Muslim and Tata run by a Parsi.

Tatas and Premji has done so much more for India than say the Ambanis and Adani, maybe they are just grateful to be born in a Hindu majority country

Looks like a list of chutyas

Hopefully Buraak will be made available for the same!!

Why? Your flying monkey god can't help you with that?

He helped Random Access Memory get his wife back though

WE FORGET THOSE DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS AND EUROPEAN TOOK THESE DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS THROUGH TRANSLATION OF VARIOUS ISLAMIC BOOKS
CALLED CENTURY OF TRANSLATION

AND CURRENTLY WE ARE THE SLAVES OF WEST AND OTHER NATIONS MOST OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ARE SLAVE OF WEST RIGHT NOW
So translation was so successful , but original failed ?

Good to recognize the contributions of the Muslim community in India.

Why should I care about USA, it is not my country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom