What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Panzerkiel was referring to M110 SASS being part of WOT package I think. SC76 are standard rifles since long time now. Even rangers have them now.
no idea I thought he was talking the SC76. because he quoted my post!
------------

Our Hazrat @Zarvan told us that RPA Rangemaster is now made in Pakistan as RPA no longer make Military Rifles and their website only has civilian hunting rifles now!

Sarkaran, Hazrat @Zarvan dassou jedi gal sanu dassi si ke Rangemaster hun Pakistan which pe bandi weh??

SC 76, Barret and M24, to name just a few, are part of various aid packages and are being used by all services. Let's not mistake them as being INDUCTED into service after shortlisting, trials, tendering etc.

Let's all be clear on that.
But I posted pictures of the Rifles in trials?

------------

Our Hazrat @Zarvan told us that RPA Rangemaster is now made in Pakistan as RPA no longer make Military Rifles and their website only has civilian hunting rifles now!

Sarkaran, Hazrat @Zarvan dassou jedi gal sanu dassi si ke Rangemaster hun Pakistan which pe bandi weh??

Turkey making dam good Sniper Rifles. Time to get them with TOT has come.
images (99).jpeg
images (100).jpeg

images - 2023-07-29T025218.920.jpeg

1690585997159.png

There are few other Turkish companies offering Sniper Rifles. Pakistan has no option other than to go for Turkish way in small arms, in MRAP, APC, IFV and several other weapon systems.

Last edited:
1690603422532.png

Turkish company Kale Kalip products. They also produce machine guns, sniper rifles, marksman rifles and few other systems.

1690603492370.png

View attachment 942100View attachment 942101
View attachment 942102
View attachment 942113

There are few other Turkish companies offering Sniper Rifles. Pakistan has no option other than to go for Turkish way in small arms, in MRAP, APC, IFV and several other weapon systems.
Most of the guns you just posted are Turkish derivatives of western fire arms. Turkey does not have entirely local clean sheet .338 or 12.7mm rifle designs. Apart from 1 or 2 exceptions showed at recent expo.

Secondly PN does use Turkish Derivative of AX50.

Most of the guns you just posted are Turkish derivatives of western fire arms. Turkey does not have entirely local clean sheet .338 or 12.7mm rifle designs. Apart from 1 or 2 exceptions showed at recent expo.

Secondly PN does use Turkish Derivative of AX50.
I don't know any company personally, but I have talked to several people of Turkey who follow defense matters and also journalists. All have said good things about Kale Kalip company, and Canik when it comes to small arms. Even in MPT 76 they have one of the biggest orders from Turkish Armed Forces. And yes, they are inspired by western AR rifles mainly HK 416 and HK 417. But what I have heard they are really good, and we are looking for replacement of our rifles. These guns should be given a chance. When it comes to weapons for Army. Turkey alone can fill most of our needs. MRAP, IFV and APC both tracked and wheeled. Small Arms, Optics, Sights and thermal and night vision, helmets, BP vests. And other weapons and stuff.

View attachment 942100View attachment 942101
View attachment 942102
View attachment 942113

sarkaran sniper riflan da achar pana weh? aglian ne aiwain nhi koi hathyar cha ke istamal karan lag paisan.

Hazrat @Zarvan ess gaal da jawab kaddon milsi?

That
------------

That rangemaster thing was said and claimed by some senior guy on this forum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom