What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
الفت کی نئی منزل کو چلا تو بانہیں ڈال کے بانہوں میں
دل توڑنے والے دیکھ کے چل ہم بھی تو پڑے ہیں راہوں میں
@Path-Finder bro I did not ask for like but for pictures ...... :cry::cry::cry:

@Path-Finder bro I did not ask for like but for pictures ...... :cry::cry::cry:
my apologies.

pk-10.jpg
pk-12.jpg
pk-13.jpg
pk-14.jpg
pk-15.jpg
pk-16.jpg
pk-17.jpg
pk-18.jpg
pk-19.jpg
pk-21.jpg
pk-22.jpg
pk-24.jpg

99% sure nothing is gonna come out of this new trial.

Which trial are you talking about?

@Path-Finder

Is this not a trial? They're clearly testing the new weapons.

Okay, I think I may have jumped the gun here.

I assumed the KLASS or whatever its called was being distributed in limited numbers to test the rifle.

@Path-Finder

I assumed the KLASS or whatever its called was being distributed in limited numbers to test the rifle.
Bhai we have no clue what this is. Army just released a video on Sniper School. In that video in different parts lot of Soldiers are carrying various Sniper Rifles which are in use of Pakistani Armed Forces, also in same video they are also seen carrying and firing these rifles in that video. Why is it being carried. Are they being tested or inducted we have no clue.

That is why we are tagging Mr @PanzerKiel to tell us what it is?

Yes. None of them have been inducted. They were received as part of various aid packages recieved as part of WOT.

PASS holds regular sniper competitions and sniper courses for different LEAs and armed forces.

Old pictures from NCTC Pabbi.

Last edited:
Yes. None of them have been inducted. They were received as part of various aid packages recieved as part of WOT.

PASS holds regular sniper competitions and sniper courses for different LEAs and armed forces.

And what about the GIDS KLASS786

@Path-Finder

the pictures I posted are from a venue 10 years ago. it appears like steel core rifles are becoming mainstream.

yes these rifles have entered service. Mike Cheery from steel core confirmed in IDEAS 2016 If I am not mistaken. that navy adopted it due to its resistance to rust.

sadly that video of it was deleted years ago. but its now made a wider use so its good.

No love for 338 calibre sniper?
338 is in use, the AI 338 were being used.

the pictures I posted are from a venue 10 years ago. it appears like steel core rifles are becoming mainstream.

yes these rifles have entered service. Mike Cheery from steel core confirmed in IDEAS 2016 If I am not mistaken. that navy adopted it due to its resistance to rust.

sadly that video of it was deleted years ago. but its now made a wider use so its good.

338 is in use, the AI 338 were being used.
Panzerkiel was referring to M110 SASS being part of WOT package I think. SC76 are standard rifles since long time now. Even rangers have them now.

Panzerkiel was referring to M110 SASS being part of WOT package I think. SC76 are standard rifles since long time now. Even rangers have them now.
SC 76, Barret and M24, to name just a few, are part of various aid packages and are being used by all services. Let's not mistake them as being INDUCTED into service after shortlisting, trials, tendering etc.

Let's all be clear on that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom