What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Yes , it is under trial.. they just modified the old
Good video and yeah he is not wrong, he summarizes it by saying that if both the state and private owned weapon makers of Pakistan worked that there is a lot of potential. Also you seem to hold a high bar for people with files and tin cans, of course quality will be horrible. Same with the Owen gun during its original state.

Hi,

The potential is a frame of mind.

Many a pakistanis have learning disability.

The Owen Gun basic design could easily have been stolen but the neighbor was a honorable man---.

The design here is not an issue---.Darra is making copies from the actual and still the copy is a THIRD RATE gun---.

And the problem here is that you are not comprehending that simple part---.

The Owen Gun was a young man's brilliant idea and someone knowledgeable made the most out of it---.

Over here---the idea is not the issue---the issue is third rate workmanship.

Last edited:

Attachments

• FCF43D1B-AEE3-48AB-B1A4-3DE9A5F618F9.jpeg
    FCF43D1B-AEE3-48AB-B1A4-3DE9A5F618F9.jpeg
    492.5 KB · Views: 46
View attachment 709254View attachment 709254

Why don’t PA get this QBZ 95 can ask China to make according to Pakistani firepower specifications
thank you
Read my post from a few days ago. The caliber is the biggest issue. Secondly it’s a bullpup rifle. Which would mean the entire armed forces would need to be retrained to use it.
lastly the QBZ-95 is not a good rifle (it’s not meant for export either). It has many issues. They have been highlighted in many videos online before.

Turkish Special Police and Infantry Commandos using what looks like a G3, correct me if I am wrong, at 0:00 to 0:43

Then Special forces using some type of AR

Read my post from a few days ago. The caliber is the biggest issue. Secondly it’s a bullpup rifle. Which would mean the entire armed forces would need to be retrained to use it.
lastly the QBZ-95 is not a good rifle (it’s not meant for export either). It has many issues. They have been highlighted in many videos online before.
Hi thanks for your input their export model is QBZ97 which FC in Pakistan is already using it as per Wikipedia as I have mentioned if chinese are willing to make it according to PA requirements then PA should have a look into it as for the bullpup it shouldnt be a problem as many front line countries in the world are using this technology for the last 50 years or so
thank you

The QBZ95 has been heavily criticised inside and outside of China. They are planning on replacing it with the QBZ-191. It can be seen in the below video which seems to be a news documentary on it development

obviously it should be something owned and made by Pakistan or Pakistan's ally. Economic war is as important as the war itself.

Hi thanks for your input their export model is QBZ97 which FC in Pakistan is already using it as per Wikipedia as I have mentioned if chinese are willing to make it according to PA requirements then PA should have a look into it as for the bullpup it shouldnt be a problem as many front line countries in the world are using this technology for the last 50 years or so
thank you
Yes, the FC uses a few. But they are export versions chambered in 556, Pakistans need is for 7.62, it suits our terrain and usage conditions better. We cannot replace our entire inventory of 7.62 ammunition as well as our machines that manufacture then. Moreover, FC uses it for special forces in small numbers. You can teach them to use it, it is unfeasible to retrain the entire armored forced on bullpup rifles. The issues with the rifle remain as well. Pakistan will only pick a 7.62x51 and 7.62x39 cartridge which is of conventional design, can be manufactured locally and passes the armies requirements.

Back
Top Bottom