What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
it looks goods. BUT its not approved by our Hazrat @Zarvan who is blinded by FN SCAR.
Zarvan bhai also liked it.
This gun idea is revolutionary. Single frame, multiple calibres. A single gun can be sniper, assault or light machine. I mean it's the next idea.
This would be nice for the role of Squad Automatic Weapon.

If drum magazines are used.
Overall the two things are best.
Mininimum recoil.
Changing calibre.
I although I don't know about its performance against wet and dry tests, or how many rounds in one go, are possible with this concept.

Zarvan bhai also liked it.
This gun idea is revolutionary. Single frame, multiple calibres. A single gun can be sniper, assault or light machine. I mean it's the next idea.
a person who has spent years fascinating over FN SCAR and develops a cult around it then they will never see anything else.

a person who has spent years fascinating over FN SCAR and develops a cult around it then they will never see anything else.
Let's see what he has to say about it.
What do you think about this idea of gun, and anything else or any similar concept around the globe?

Let's see what he has to say about it.
What do you think about this idea of gun, and anything else or any similar concept around the globe?
It's Like the Ultimax100 from Singapore a very very similar type of gun. In Fact the designers of both are the same and its a proven design. The issue with our Hazrat @Zarvan is something of a self imposed(dheet mitti) cult following of FN SCAR.

BUT most importantly he has 0 bearings on decision making by the officials so keep fathoming your cult on FN SCAR.

Anyone who has played both Call of Duty modern warfare 1and 2/3 can understand. Aks in modern warfare 1 were the basic ones and were no fun. But those in COD MW 2/3 were Ak103s and they were different and better(both in effectiveness as well as sound)
Just to give an example.:D
Don't you know SCAR won COD trials as well.
They are developing a new rifle for the military currently though, let’s see where that goes.
Probably another mutated form of G3

1613034924929.png

I hope derwaish'e kram Hazrat @Zarvan doesn't get palpitations.
What tweet says. Why I would get anything ? What tweet says ?

according to him AK 103 along with POF made PK 18 have already been chosen to replace type 56 and G 3.
according to him the order to buy some 150000 AK 103 was placed in 2016, while the rest to be manufactured at POF.

according to him AK 103 along with POF made PK 18 have already been chosen to replace type 56 and G 3.
according to him the order to buy some 150000 AK 103 was placed in 2016, while the rest to be manufactured at POF.
But he didn't mention Any source. Still what he said looks probable especially about the good old AK

He is wrong on this one

Back
Top Bottom