What's new

Pakistan's 'secret' war in Baluchistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand why is punjab blamed for everything? south punjab is worse then sindh or balochistan!

If there is:

Bangalis vs rest of Pakistan
Baloch vs rest of Pakistan
Pashtun vs Urdu speakers
Sindhi vs Urdu speakers
Afghani Pashtun vs Pakistani Pashtun
Seriki vs Punjabis

Then as a Punjabi citizen, i would definitely blame us for everything. Don't forget that we hold majority of the population. I think we should take most of the country's responsibility.

Tell me this:

Zia-Ul-Haq creates MQM against Sindhis-PPP
Zia-Ul-Haq hangs Bhutto-Sindhis become angry
Nawaz Sharrif supports MQM against Sindhis-PPP--later realizes his stupidity
Rashid Qureshi is Musharraf's puppet
Chaudhary baradran and whole Q-League are Musharraf's puppets
Nawaz Sharrif doesn't want to create Seriaki province...
Shabbaz Sharrif not doing much as chief minister...
Imran Khan takes the opportunity to become powerful in Punjab....
General Shuja Pasha visits Dubai to tell Musharraf not to come back to Pakistan-Makes SC and Balochis angry...
General Kiyani is not taking action against American Drone Strikes and Air Bases in Balochistan....
Yousuf Raza Gillani- Corruption Cases... Does not please Balochis.
Etizaz Ehsan becomes Gillanis Lawyer. (wasn't he in long march?)

Punjabis are not just majority holders as civilians. They are majority holders in the Army as well. They should take responsibility...
Why does ISI go and kill people, including Nawab Akbar Bughti?

Balochistan is our biggest province. Cities like Quetta is very underdeveloped. Rather than spending money in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. Balochistan should be our #1 priority. We use their resources and we don't value them. Some of us will say Gwadar.... The fact is, Babur Ghauri in Musharraf's time was involved in the Port. MQM as a whole was involved. Balochis don't get employment and they get pissed off easily...

I am not trying to break Pakistan. I am trying to realize our mistakes. This is how people turn against us.

If there is someone that talks sense on Balochistan issue, then its only Imran Khan. I am not a huge supporter of his, but i think he is at least trying. He is the one aware....

well but even he is not entering balochistan!! he is willing to sleep on the streets of NWFP but not on the streets of balochistan!

and if balochistan is under developed it is due to punjabis and sindhis and urdu speaking because they have held power but done nothing for balochistan!

last 20 years punjabis and sindhis along with MQM have taken turns in ruling pakistan! and yet nothing has been done for balochistan!

again the issue remains why can USA add fuel to the fire of sepratists in balochistan but not in punjab! reason is genuine grievances!

visit balochistan and see for yourself how backward it is!!

Why is it backward? Answer this.

Why is it backward? Answer this.

because NO government in the last 65 years has done anything to develop it! all developments happened in karachi,lahore islamabad!

tell me any development in interior sindh or southern punjab? and now let's move to provincial capital of balochistan QUETTA! what has the governor or chief minister ever done there???

ANY BODY knows how Baluchistan was joined to Pakistan?
What Khan of Qallat dreamed?
Who ordered him to join Baluchistan to Pakistan?
What was that time when he dreamt?
Who was in his dream?
What he was saying him about Pakistan?
What was Pakistan for that personality?

because NO government in the last 65 years has done anything to develop it! all developments happened in karachi,lahore islamabad!

tell me any development in interior sindh or southern punjab? and now let's move to provincial capital of balochistan QUETTA! what has the governor or chief minister ever done there???

While I can agree that the government has been very neglectful, it is up to the Baloch tribal eldars. They don't allow development as it interferes with their authority. So how would you suggest a solution?

Who told us about that dream of Khan of Qallat and when?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

grandson of Khan of Qallat 2 years ago on 'aaj kamran khan ke sath'

hi
i was looking thread like this on the forum.
i am not in Pakistan.the news i am hearing on national and international channels make me sad.
i just want say give me any hope about my country.
tell me we will not make pieces of our country again like before in 71.
i am Punjabi and i am apologize for what we did wrong in Baluchistan.
i love my country not as Punjabi as Pakistani.
every passing day make me more depress and and i am losing my hopes when i hear the news of Baluchistan.

He was Prophet of Islam Prophet Muhammad SAW,who was ordering him to join Pakistan b/c he the Prophet SAW said:
'Pakistan is created on the name of Islam and its mine,join Baluchistan to Pakistan'
and the very next morning there was a refrendum and Bauchistan was joined to PAKISTAN ALHUMDULLILAH.
still you think anyone can snatch our Baluchistan.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

no................no....no
our beloved Prophet SAW has given us Baluchistan.
its impossible,no one can snatch our Baluchistan.

He was Prophet of Islam Prophet Muhammad SAW,who was ordering him to join Pakistan b/c he the Prophet SAW said:
'Pakistan is created on the name of Islam and its mine,join Baluchistan to Pakistan'
and the very next morning there was a refrendum and Bauchistan was joined to PAKISTAN ALHUMDULLILAH.
still you think anyone can snatch our Baluchistan.

:woot::hitwall: OMG what is this new blasphemy!!!

While I can agree that the government has been very neglectful, it is up to the Baloch tribal eldars. They don't allow development as it interferes with their authority. So how would you suggest a solution?

well there is no development in quetta and i am sure none of the bugttis and mengals and marris have much influence in quetta. they all are limited to within their territory.

so its easy to blame the elders. just like you blamed Mujib-ur-rehman and mukti bahanis but these mukti and mujib served as a catalyst that lead to grievances across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom