What's new

Pakistan's real enemy: Corrupt Pakistanis (establishment+PDM) OR India / Israel??

Both are enemies. The two are not mutually exclusive.

But the more worrysome enemy is the hidden enemy, and which lives inside your country undercover. The other two are explicit enemies, we are expecting them to do whatever it takes to harm us.

But the establishment/PDM/etc are an immediate risk as they are within the country, in charge of important institutions, how can we tackle external enemies if our internal situation is horrible.

First fix and stablisise internal situation.

Last edited:
Pakistanis who believe that Israel is their enemy are stupid. It's that simple.
it's just delusion, a bit of extremism and bravado. Pakistan is not a party to the Israeli conflict. It will soon be over and pakistan will accept it just like every other country

It was deflecting all along. The corrupt politicians needed a bogeyman.
not rlly, israel is hardly mentioned even in domestic politics. its just the religious ramblers and extremists, any somewhat sane person recognises that pakistan is not a party to the conflict. we can condemn any human rights abuses but nothing political/military is worth it

not rlly, israel is hardly mentioned even in domestic politics. its just the religious ramblers and extremists, any somewhat sane person recognises that pakistan is not a party to the conflict. we can condemn any human rights abuses but nothing political/military is worth it

Israel should be recognized and build trade relations. I don't see anyone cutting off relations with India for Kashmir so not sure why should Pakistan sabotage itself diplomatically. Israel and Pakistan can have a healthy relationship as long as its mutual.

It was deflecting all along. The corrupt politicians needed a bogeyman.

I will exonerate most politician from it after seeing the truth we have all seen in last 10 months. These politicians finally gave into "Their" pressures and started "Khao peo aur moj kero" attitude.
By the way I am not including Nawaz, Zardari and fazlu in the politician group, they were more like opportunits thugs waiting for opportunity and whoever is willing to provide it.

Rawalpindi mafia is most harmful and dangerous then all

Back
Top Bottom