What's new

Pakistan's next ship after Milgem, Type 054AP. Joint Turkish/Pakistan project

Bro the Russians are way off giving any advanced systems of help to the armed forces. They're way too tied up with India, the irony is here that the US has ditched Pakistan as well, but is selling to India. They've let us down too many times in the past and brother.

We have to remember that Pakistan has a history with the West. In the late 1950s we joined CEATO/CENTO, we permitted american U-2 spy planes to fly out of Peshawar to spy on the Soviets. We also were the catalyst in bringing down the Soviets during it's invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s. And yet again, we joined the West in their bogus War on Terror in the 2000s.

Today the Pakistani Government has for the first time taken a stance against joining or partnering with the West in any war. Don't think that Russia has not noticed this. But have had a half century of partnering with the West, it is important to know that they would be wary.

Also, india is always sniveling it's way in other countries against us. But rest assured, Russia isn't one who will be talked into by the wretched indians.

We must not forget that just a few months ago, the Russian Foreign Minister - Sergey Lavrov visited Pakistan and presented us with a Diplomatic "Blank Cheque" this is a huge deal for Pakistan. It isn't every day that a powerful state such as Russia, with the largest Nuclear Weapons stockpile, offers a blank cheque to a country who has had a history of partnering with the West. It is more than a good will gesture, it is a bold step forward. Something that has raised the alarm bells in Washington DC, London and Paris.

I keep emphasizing that Pakistan has to establish cultural ties that will progress in depth and will foster greater economic/trade with Russia. We have the opportunity through friendship with Russia, something far more important than advance weapons. We would be able to join their International Trade Payment System, known as the SPFS (System for Transfer of Financial Messages). This is pivotal to Pakistan gaining independence in trade and foreign policy.

Pakistan has reached a critical juncture whereby we need to shift our policies and applications for trade foreign policies, to a base other than the West and it's affiliates. Diversifying away from SWIFT to SPFS (Russia), from WB/IMF to AIIB (China), is the way forward to extract Pakistan out of the economic turmoil, subjugated under the Western of weaponized IMF/SWIFT/WB system.

Pakistan needs economic freedom and growth, more than it does advance weapons. We already have CPEC with China, it's now time to pull up our boot straps and move toward building an economy which is independent and impervious to West's thuggery.

If the 5th boat is followed by another 3 of the same design this will give PN the following fleet in 5-6 years

4 Type 054
4 MILGEM
4 Jinnah class
4 F-22P
2 Yarmook
8 Hangor subs
3 Upgraded A90B subs
10 Seat Sultan MPAs
4 ATR MPAs

That is probably the most powerful Navy in the Indian Ocean outside of India and the most powerful Navy in the Muslim world by a long shot.

The logistics of going from entirely Chinese and NATO/European/Turkish systems to Russian systems aren’t simple. Also They refused to sell us simpler things like Pantsir AD…pulled out of the deal at the last second despite Pakistani crews going to Russia for training. I also want Pakistan to work a lot more with Russia, but we can’t yet, not until India has properly moved to the US camp. Indian-Russian defense relations are still too strong.
Pakistan needs to slowly build its relations with Russia starting with trade and later moving on to military as the opportunity presents itself, and I’m sure it will soon, US will start to bully India about Russia the way things are going.
Turkey-italy-uk has lot to offer and pakistani can use this for transfer of technology

Joining turkey for fifth gen fighter and airdefense system should be next logical step
If the 5th boat is followed by another 3 of the same design this will give PN the following fleet in 5-6 years

4 Type 054
4 MILGEM
4 Jinnah class
4 F-22P
2 Yarmook
8 Hangor subs
3 Upgraded A90B subs
10 Seat Sultan MPAs
4 ATR MPAs

That is probably the most powerful Navy in the Indian Ocean outside of India and the most powerful Navy in the Muslim world by a long shot.
I think jinnah class will be all built in paksitan at slow tempo speed so its more like 1 ship every 2 years or so after 2024-25

4 Type 054
4 MILGEM
4 Jinnah class
4 F-22P
2 Yarmook
8 Hangor subs
3 Upgraded A90B subs
10 Seat Sultan MPAs
4 ATR MPAs

Five more ships based off the fifth ship design bro. That’s six jinnah class.
Yes Pakistan will have one of the strongest mid tier navies in the world.

4 Type 054
4 MILGEM
4 Jinnah class
4 F-22P
2 Yarmook
8 Hangor subs
3 Upgraded A90B subs
10 Seat Sultan MPAs
4 ATR MPAs

Turkey and Egypt?

Five more ships based off the fifth ship design bro. That’s six jinnah class.
Yes Pakistan will have one of the strongest mid tier navies in the world.
Former Naval Chief mentioned 20 main ships. If we go by for 4 each. That is 4 Milgem, 4 Type 54 A, 4 F-22 P, 6 Jinah Class. I still think Yarmook class doesn't come in the 20 main ships former Naval Chief mentioned. Therefore expect at least 2 to 4 Type 52 D destroyers kind of ship also.

@Tipu7.

Former Naval Chief mentioned 20 main ships. If we go by for 4 each. That is 4 Milgem, 4 Type 54 A, 4 F-22 P, 6 Jinah Class. I still think Yarmook class doesn't come in the 20 main ships former Naval Chief mentioned. Therefore expect at least 2 to 4 Type 52 D destroyers kind of ship also.

@Tipu7.
If Jinnah is meant to be a much larger frigate than Type 52D doesn’t make much sense for the PN. By the time all of the current projects are done (post 2030) and if PN needs a destroyer, it will go down the same route as Jinnah. A new design based on an existing one with Pakistani involvement.

If Jinnah is meant to be a much larger frigate than Type 52D doesn’t make much sense for the PN. By the time all of the current projects are done (post 2030) and if PN needs a destroyer, it will go down the same route as Jinnah. A new design based on an existing one with Pakistani involvement.
I seriously doubt Jinah would be a much bigger then Type 52 D. Jinah at best would be something similar to French FREMM Frigate. 16 VLS for Cruise Missiles and 16 for Air Defence or may be 20 each and 8 Anti Ship Missiles. Not bigger then that.

I seriously doubt Jinah would be a much bigger then Type 52 D. Jinah at best would be something similar to French FREMM Frigate. 16 VLS for Cruise Missiles and 16 for Air Defence or may be 20 each and 8 Anti Ship Missiles. Not bigger then that.
The only reason the navy might get the destroyer a size of Type 52D is if it needs it. Just because it’s big and capable doesn’t mean it’s useful for the navy especially considering cost and role. While I would also like to see a massive destroyer docked at Karachi, I don’t want the navy to buy a Type 52, I want them to do what they’re doing with Jinnah and MILGEM and to some extent the Hangor. Make a new design specific to the needs of the navy, that way we’re learning something from it too. Maybe it won’t be as big as that, but if it’s specifically suited to our requirements then it’s more useful.

I have a strong feeling Pakistan Navy is working on TF-1000 frigate and are making changes according to the needs of Pakistan Navy...

images (1).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

Turkey and Egypt?

Turkey yes, Egypt no. Egypt will have 11 modern surface vessels the FREMM, MEKO and Gowind. The Knox and Oliver are too old.
Pakistan will have 18 modern vessels, the bulk of which will be made and delivered this year and the coming several.

5,000 tonnes.

Turkey yes, Egypt no. Egypt will have 11 modern surface vessels the FREMM, MEKO and Gowind. The Knox and Oliver are too old.
Pakistan will have 18 modern vessels, the bulk of which will be made and delivered this year and the coming several.
Have to consider submarines too…11-13 modern submarines excluding SWAS and midgets.

Back
Top Bottom