What's new

Pakistan's New War against TTP, Taliban & Afghanistan? | Moeed Pirzada Analysis

We know what standing Pakistan has today. A little slave colony. A COAS that has to collect medals abroad for destroying his own country. An army that has to make deals with foreign powers to provide NROs to convicted murderers. That is your country.

TTP is your least concern. You just worry about Balochis and Pashtun. Your army fights it's own countrymen and pretends that it is fighting terrorists. Your army is worldwide renowned for providing tacit approvals to Uncle Sam for killing Pakistanis. Even US senators raise your tacit approvals during hearings.

Don't pretend you are mother Teresa.
You’re just hitting your head against the wall against some of these posters. I’m a new account but have been reading stuff on here for many years. I was on PDF 15-20 years ago (it most likely went by a different name back then I think).

Typical of our country, can’t think strategically and too emotional. The western front is a trap that many in the rent an army simply do not understand or are compromised and have mentally tapped out.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...AB&biw=375&bih=626&dpr=3#imgrc=99-CrrZCKeLr0M

It is unfair to stamp PTI supporters on PDF especially as blind supporters. Majority are of the view that IK is the best of the lot and even he has erred on many occasions. Ofcourse there are exceptions.

Coming back to the topic, it is quite obvious Pakistan cannot go after Taliban and TTP simultaneously. The forces do not have the capacity. What I’d like to see is Pakistan, even if it goes to negotiate with TTP, is from a position of strength. These half measures, and going to Afghanistan just makes Pakistan look weak.

There have been cardinal sins committed in the past by releasing their heads.

With time when TTP is sorted, the time will have to come to tackle Taliban.

I remember finding the Daily Shows section on Trevor Noah calling IK the Trump of Pakistan a bit far fetched but now I am starting to agree.

Only reason why he even made that was so he can fit IK into the whole "right wing populist" category along the likes of Trump and Bolosonaro.

As I said in another thread --
Let's not kid ourselves; the reality is that it is these Corrupt Generals who are dragging this country into yet another fake war for US dollars. TTP is nothing but a creation of these corruption kings sitting in the GHQ.

But I have some news for these corrupt, cowardly Generals -- the people of KPK are in no mood for this. People of KPK will surround these Generals and their soldiers and kick them out of their lands. KPK is in a mood to break away from the country.

You didn't even watch the video?!... Responded in 1 min to a 22 minute video?... Truth hurts that much.?
bhai itni aqal hoti tu khud journalist na hota Blain, yahan PDF pe advisor ban ke time waste thori ker raha hota lol

These days it is (anaozubillah) for PTI supporters La Ilaha Imran - like that guy whatshisname who went drunk on a TV show and called “Allah ke baad Imran Khan aisa insaan hai jo Pakistan ka hai” and since the change of government every other PTI supporter is like that. Funniest is when I am accused of being pro establishment and you are well aware of my stand.

Can you blame them? The one decently honest, patriotic & semi-competent guy the country gets & he's removed to install some of the most disgusting, filthy, corrupt & incompetent scum known to man.

Most people aren't IK or PTI supporters b/c they think they're the best thing ever. They, like me, support them b/c opposition is infinitely worse. The same opposition that these genius generals have imposed on the country.

We'll continue to support IK out of pure hatred for these fasadi scum. And until the generals reverse course & actually stop interfering in politics, they'll also continue to be a target for the public's wrath. You can bet on that.

I remember finding the Daily Shows section on Trevor Noah calling IK the Trump of Pakistan a bit far fetched but now I am starting to agree.

Technically, by systematically misleading the educated middle class on a flip flop agenda and poorly executed politics IK has done more favors to the established system than not.

I see this as a complement. Trump/Khan >>>>> Biden/Sharifs/Zardaris.

Last edited:
It is unfair to stamp PTI supporters on PDF especially as blind supporters. Majority are of the view that IK is the best of the lot and even he has erred on many occasions. Ofcourse there are exceptions.

Coming back to the topic, it is quite obvious Pakistan cannot go after Taliban and TTP simultaneously. The forces do not have the capacity. What I’d like to see is Pakistan, even if it goes to negotiate with TTP, is from a position of strength. These half measures, and going to Afghanistan just makes Pakistan look weak.

There have been cardinal sins committed in the past by releasing their heads.

With time when TTP is sorted, the time will have to come to tackle Taliban.
indians have cow Raksha Dil in their country, who most of the time remains busy telling the benefits of the cow to their educated hindus, dont beat it , not to kill it, not to eat it, even its urine and dung is beneficial, in the same way here we have boot raksha dal, most of them based in Europe and USA , they keep on praising the democracy, judiciary & military roles of the countries where they lives , but for Pakistan instead of political leadership they keep describing the benefits of of boot walas . You will found them telling specially to the educated Pakistanis, how khan is harming the countries and its institutions with their help and how he is responsible for all the mishaps in the country since 71 to 2022 , and all the bad things which are happening right now is due to him and all the good things which happening now or happened in the past are due boot walas , they think we all are blind followers of khan , and we should believe on their stories that khan was ousted democratically, there was absolutely no role of bajwa behind VONC , if u believe on their stories are true you are patriotic Pakistanis else you belongs to PTI cult

I have no hope for the over 20s Pakistanis.

It will take 2 cycles to restore order. From the feedback I have got, under 18 Pakistanis are no longer simps for mullah mind control.

When our teenage generation enter their 30s they are going to deliver an unimaginable phainty to TTP. We will have to wait another 15-20 years.

The national objective should be to destroy the back of Afghan Pashtuns by 2050. I prefer the Hiroshima Nagasaki method.

no, barking against the state is a disgrace and making excuses for entire PTI tenure is a disgrace which can be summed up in following personalities
Zulfi Bukhari
Manicas
Farah Gogi
Buzdar

pissing off Saudis, Chinese, Americans , Turks and Malaysians is a disgrace.
Military generals haramzadas are not state , neither the army is the guarantor of Pakistan's security, if you believe on these two shits then you must believe on all military defeats were due to military

Slightly getting there.

The chain is rattled like this :
>USA leaves the region keeping intel and surveillance assets behind.
>Taliban takeover while the whole world watches and lets them take over with minute to minute news reporting.
>Pakistan knows the implication but tries to make deal with Taliban against TTP and fails.
>Taliban give lip service to Pakistan against TTP.
>TTP tries to gain foothold in Pakistan.
>USA knows how TTP has been strengthened but USA goes after Taliban, not TTP.
>USA wants to go after Taliban but proposes options to Pakistan for taking action citing Taliban supporting TTP.
>USA starts putting offers on the table for Pakistan. This could be a repeat of Mushy's era with few differences.
The worrying thing is all that hard work and propaganda of lumbar 1 battle-hardened fauj has faded away. It takes guts to launch operations seems the commanding officers have none to start with.

It's a shameful moment for those who have served and those who died in vain.

I mean everyone knew this would happen.

No one in this damned country has any balls.

I think it’s fair to say that the TTP issue propping up to a greater degree is outside of Pakistan’s control.

The TTP are being propped up by IEA/Taliban. There is no incentive for the IEA to go after the TTP.

The Pakistan military did a good job flushing them out and killing their heads last time round. The civil administration supported the operation well and mitigated any huge fall outs.

Without going into self flagellation mode, let’s start the operation against TTP and strike them deep inside Afghanistan to teach them a lesson.

Only reason why he even made that was so he can fit IK into the whole "right wing populist" category along the likes of Trump and Bolosonaro.
IK is a populist who at the end has used right wing rhetoric

Can you blame them? The one decently honest, patriotic & semi-competent guy the country gets & he's removed to install some of the most disgusting, filthy, corrupt & incompetent scum known to man.

Most people aren't IK or PTI supporters b/c they think they're the best thing ever. They, like me, support them b/c opposition is infinitely worse. The same opposition that these genius generals have imposed on the country.

We'll continue to support IK out of pure hatred for these fasadi scum. And until the generals reverse course & actually stop interfering in politics, they'll also continue to be a target for the public's wrath. You can bet on that.

I see this as a complement. Trump/Khan >>>>> Biden/Sharifs/Zardaris.
I don’t disagree - but that doesn’t mean I will ditch civility or purely hate everyone who wears the Pakistani military uniform.
I would rather Pakistan disintegrate than have PPP or PML(N) back in power but that doesn’t mean I call everyone in uniform a criminal

I know Abu Ghuraib happened but I still don’t hate the US military.

Without going into self flagellation mode, let’s start the operation against TTP and strike them deep inside Afghanistan to teach them a lesson.
Far-fetched dream Biradar mulk. When you have guys like Mohsin Dawar sitting in NA what more evidence do you need?

Back
Top Bottom