What's new

Pakistan's New War against TTP, Taliban & Afghanistan? | Moeed Pirzada Analysis

@Irfan Baloch Pretty funny how you contradict pretty much everything you said against the army and the generals and their corruption and pretty much cussed the whole institute but yet you are admiring the guy who was a dictator, introduced term NRO to our vocabulary,
that is not funny. that is a fact.

I admire people who are human who are not immune to mistakes. I am not impressed by his political decisions and share the criticism for some of his decisions and to be fair he admitted to that himself instead of being stubborn and insisting he was always right.

but still I liked him and admired him for his military career. I dont Idolize people and raise them above Godhood just like the PTI cult does.

that is not funny. that is a fact.

I admire people who are human who are not immune to mistakes. I am not impressed by his political decisions and share the criticism for some of his decisions and to be fair he admitted to that himself instead of being stubborn and insisting he was always right.

but still I liked him and admired him for his military career. I dont Idolize people and raise them above Godhood just like the PTI cult does.

You are praising the person who quite literally destroyed Pakistan post 911 and caused us horrific losses but yet you call it a 'mistake'?? Are you serious...you are that forgiving that you called his 15 year disastrous rule a mistake which you have forgiven but yet 3 year rule which was 1000 times better on every front is unforgivable to you (for what ever the reason you might have).

He gave NRO and resurrected corrupt politicians and sold the country to American CIA and Blackwater.....but yet you have a problem with Asia Bibi sitting in the American prison?
Bro your hypocrisy is nauseating.....

He was talking about elections ?

it's not our job to lay out such plans -- TTP BLA doing bomb blasts /attacks at will shows that those responsible, have failed in doing their job.
Then don't talk about what you are not aware of OR ask to get a better understanding of the situation and how its tackled instead of spreading views which are injected through media and then vomiting those views on forum without even understanding of 1% what the solution is.

You think it makes sense to repeatedly come in every thread and start cursing as a habit ? You cannot provide a solution and when confronted by someone you keep circling around curses over and over again like your mind is made up and nothing ever will change it unless something drastic happens. No one is learning from this. Such posters on PDF should have dedicated section where they go and post curses and abuses and all the $hit they think and vomit.

So first point, if you don't know, then don't start barking like a stray dog hit by a pebble, learn to ask and understand to have a discussion. If you come up in the thread with abuses and curses spitting from your mouth then you just look like an illiterate buffoon who has no thinking of his own.

Now, when i reply your post and discuss who is responsible, then don't start off with stubbornly made up mind that XYZ party is responsible and come what may, its the XYZ party and there is none other responsible. This is a discussion, so if the mind is already made up then what are you doing here on PDF ? You are not learning anything, you are not teaching anything, you are only spreading hatred and creating divisions. You are also destroying the decorum of the forum.

Would you talk to other people like that sitting in a hotel lobby or a public area ? You surely would if thats the way you talk here. Members show their family values here, the way they talk, the way they abuse, the way they curse, this is how they are trained at home by their parents. This is how they have been brought up.

You will also see a psychological side of them. See the animosity, the insecurities which show when a mind is already made up and any deviation from that thinking process will give them nightmares. You will see complexes developed through society, especially those who do not understand how things are run in military where as this is a defense forum and only few have seen in uniform, including me. They hear from left and right, get brainwashed my media, remember whatever they learnt from pak studies books and then sit behind the comfort of their screen and repeatedly post hatred, curses and abuses.

At sometimes it may feel one is talking to a wild animal who has been beaten up by the society and thrown out by his family and somehow found a laptop or mobile to get online.

Do you read philosophy ? Confucius said, we are what we think.
Imagine a poster going in every thread and repeatedly cursing, abusing, and vomiting hatred against political parties or military or anyone, what will you make of that ? That individual has some serious mental issues.

Now you will see some posters including title holders discussing with such nut cases and trying to talk sense but they will try to win the argument through any means necessary including abuses and curses, which actually destroys the discussion.

Its like yeh maa ka peit se hi sab kuch seekh k aye huay hain and any learning from then on is haram on them. Their intellect takes a nose dive as soon as you engage them coz you will get to see hatred of the sort against an individual or an institution like they have been personally harassed and bullied in real life.

Say for sake of sane and decent argument, lets say Army did this wrong and Army did that wrong, fine, Army did everything,
BUT
If I mention 10 officers/NCO of every rank (sepoy to Lt Gen) who did their duty, had no dirt on them and completed the tasks while serving country, can you also name 10 such politicians with no dirt on them and served their country in same manner ?

You are praising the person who quite literally destroyed Pakistan post 911 and caused us horrific losses but yet you call it a 'mistake'?? Are you serious...you are that forgiving that you called his 15 year disastrous rule a mistake which you have forgiven but yet 3 year rule which was 1000 times better on every front is unforgivable to you (for what ever the reason you might have).

He gave NRO and resurrected corrupt politicians and sold the country to American CIA and Blackwater.....but yet you have a problem with Asia Bibi sitting in the American prison?
Bro your hypocrisy is nauseating.....
yea. thats my opinion
don't get worked up over it.
Imran Khan still has governments in 2 provinces. he can still make a difference instead of playing a bluff game with center.

yea. thats my opinion
don't get worked up over it.
Imran Khan still has governments in 2 provinces. he can still make a difference instead of playing a bluff game with center.

Same Imran Khan who cannot even register FIR for the murder attempt against him???

Your opinion I find insulting and so should every patriotic Pakistani. You have no right to forgive one traitor and non stop attack another traitor.
You need to have a consistent and fair thinking when it comes to serious matters of nation building and national security. You allow abusive talk and encourage or support horrendous and unfair abuse against our rank and file only to point out treachery of some generals.

Why hold someone who is reposnsible for countless deaths and losses to us in esteem and yet blame Bajwa for everything wrong? They are both bastards.

Blaming entire institute for the fault of few top generals is what I will call Taliban thinking. Just like Alqaida took out its anger against innocent civilians for the fault of their leaders we cannot justify abuse against our fighting men for the mistakes of few on the top.

With the logic you are propagating and encouraging then every Muslim is a terrosits or corrupt because of the action of top leaders and politicians.

As a moderator you have encouraged and misused your position to allow, participate and encourage many fools to spew their hatred and throw insults on our Shaheeds and men fighting hard to defend us. You have allowed fools to cross the line between those few who are guilty and those who merely following orders and have no problem giving their life for their country.

As a responsible and in control person it is your duty to stop such behaviour but yet like everyone in Pakistan we have given up fairness and truth and joined the mob of idiots .

Not sure about Islamisation but he did give leverages to TTP and Afghans whats the point of dragging Islam in every debate everyone knows that the Talibs are terrorist. Islam se is ka taluk nahi hai.
Islam doesn’t need anyone’s protection or defending - and its not what is being dragged in here but rather its usage for reference as toilet paper by politicians in Pakistan

cry me a river and then tell him to forget about politics

No I won’t .. … I cannot change you and I am nobody so I won’t even try. But there is no harm to develop honour , integrity and a bit of wisdom in your life and thinking.

Take care .

His fatal mistake was not cracking down on the blackcoats (lawyers movement). Instead, he let the rottweilers off the chain. Then the blow was the NRO. From there, we had our destruction as a nation.

Often some mistakes can be rectified, but then some errors leave permanent, long-lasting damage that can never be fixed, and we are on the ladder part of things.
His mistakes began well before he became chief. Those who know him know what I am taking about.

His first big blunder was Kargil. Before the event, he was pilloried by some of his cohorts, at the idiocy of the plan given India's likely escalation. That is exactly what happened.
His second issue was abrogating the constitution in order to save himself.
His third blunder was to then give NS a free pass to exit.
His fourth blunder was to develop a God complex, and stop hearing criticism which in his early days he did quite well.
His fifth blunder was to give in completely to US dictum.
His sixth blunder was to allow foreign intel agents to spread like weeds within Pakistan.
His seventh blunder was to put troops into FATA.
His eighth blunder was corruption (small compared to today, but still there).
His ninth blunder was giving foreign powers basing rights and rights to conduct drone strikes on Pakistan itself setting a very bad precedent.
His tenth blunder was bypass chain of command time and time again, killing any sense of discipline.
His eleventh blunder was to centralize more power into the Chief's office, thereby making the CC's more a rubber stamping group.
His twelveth blunder was to allow corrupt politicians back into his camp in order to sustain his rule.
His thirteenth blunder was to allow companies with massive "foreign" leanings that blew our security through and through later after his departure (not public yet).
His fourteenth blunder was to think he had the gift of the gab and could convince anyone, thereby putting Pakistan sometimes in very untenable situations.
His fifteenth blunder was allowing NS and PPP back into the fold.
His sixteenth blunder was making BB a martyr.
His seventeenth blunder was the NRO.
His eighteenth blunder was Kayani who further corrupted the institution.
His nineteenth blunder was the manner and form of the CJ dismissal.

Every one of these acts hurt the interests of Pakistan. And though I will yet again say the guy was a patriot, it was his decision making that over the long run had terrible consequences for Pakistan, which we are still dealing with today.

Then don't talk about what you are not aware of OR ask to get a better understanding of the situation and how its tackled instead of spreading views which are injected through media and then vomiting those views on forum without even understanding of 1% what the solution is.

You think it makes sense to repeatedly come in every thread and start cursing as a habit ? You cannot provide a solution and when confronted by someone you keep circling around curses over and over again like your mind is made up and nothing ever will change it unless something drastic happens. No one is learning from this. Such posters on PDF should have dedicated section where they go and post curses and abuses and all the $hit they think and vomit.

So first point, if you don't know, then don't start barking like a stray dog hit by a pebble, learn to ask and understand to have a discussion. If you come up in the thread with abuses and curses spitting from your mouth then you just look like an illiterate buffoon who has no thinking of his own.

Now, when i reply your post and discuss who is responsible, then don't start off with stubbornly made up mind that XYZ party is responsible and come what may, its the XYZ party and there is none other responsible. This is a discussion, so if the mind is already made up then what are you doing here on PDF ? You are not learning anything, you are not teaching anything, you are only spreading hatred and creating divisions. You are also destroying the decorum of the forum.

Would you talk to other people like that sitting in a hotel lobby or a public area ? You surely would if thats the way you talk here. Members show their family values here, the way they talk, the way they abuse, the way they curse, this is how they are trained at home by their parents. This is how they have been brought up.

You will also see a psychological side of them. See the animosity, the insecurities which show when a mind is already made up and any deviation from that thinking process will give them nightmares. You will see complexes developed through society, especially those who do not understand how things are run in military where as this is a defense forum and only few have seen in uniform, including me. They hear from left and right, get brainwashed my media, remember whatever they learnt from pak studies books and then sit behind the comfort of their screen and repeatedly post hatred, curses and abuses.

At sometimes it may feel one is talking to a wild animal who has been beaten up by the society and thrown out by his family and somehow found a laptop or mobile to get online.

Do you read philosophy ? Confucius said, we are what we think.
Imagine a poster going in every thread and repeatedly cursing, abusing, and vomiting hatred against political parties or military or anyone, what will you make of that ? That individual has some serious mental issues.

Now you will see some posters including title holders discussing with such nut cases and trying to talk sense but they will try to win the argument through any means necessary including abuses and curses, which actually destroys the discussion.

Its like yeh maa ka peit se hi sab kuch seekh k aye huay hain and any learning from then on is haram on them. Their intellect takes a nose dive as soon as you engage them coz you will get to see hatred of the sort against an individual or an institution like they have been personally harassed
and bullied in real life.

Say for sake of sane and decent argument, lets say Army did this wrong and Army did that wrong, fine, Army did everything,
BUT
If I mention 10 officers/NCO of every rank (sepoy to Lt Gen) who did their duty, had no dirt on them and completed the tasks while serving country, can you also name 10 such politicians with no dirt on them and served their country in same manner ?
first thing is you should calm down, i am not even a regular poster and you have accused me of so many things --- you will have to show me where i have used abusive language.

I am not going to respond you in the abusive language like you did, these are my family values.

Every single soul can see where Pakistan stands today, who is responsible for this, don't tell me that it's the Awaam. -- it's the khawaas who have destroyed this country (and if you are part of that khawaas, than you will have to bear with the criticism)

Take the responsibility,
1) Army establishment
2) Politicians
3) Judiciary
4) Bureaucracy

Note this down: i have no soft corner for the politicians.

You say people danced when martial laws were imposed in the past -- yeah they did in the hope that the Generals will clear all the dirt, but this never happened, the Generals accommodated the dirt politicians.

Yes i am willing to understand, i give you Oath that i will ask genuine questions, are you willing to give me an honest answer?

Let me start ,
Why this swine Zardari is imposed on people of Pakistan again?

You have said so many things,
I don't watch media, i am the last man who would fall for media propaganda. ---- To me, a prostitute is more pure than our Pakistani media.

Yes i am not aware, but i can see the ground picture --- if Pakistan cricket team loses to England 3-0, what should i make up of this ?

Ok Bhai accepted. Hope you are happy now.

On a flip side, Army and pubic need each other, public maybe more than Army, can you tell how ?
This will not solve the problems.
it doesn't make me happy, rather i am saddened with what's going on.

Janab! I have read the history, the downfall of Muslim rule in Spain (specially the last days), i know the Ottoman history, i know how powerful the Janissaries became and how it ended, i know what happened with Sultan Abdul Hamid ll ( i have also read Iqbal).

This is why an ordinary citizen like me gives an honest advice to sit down and see what went wrong -- why a forum like this one, where you couldn't say a word against Pak army, now we see lots of criticism/abuse , even by those who day night defended Pak army. ( I also defended them by arguing with extremists on other forums, but i can't defend wrong doings of our army)

forget about KPK or Balochistan, i am from Lahore, the sentiments aren't good.

first thing is you should calm down, i am not even a regular poster and you have accused me of so many things --- you will have to show me where i have used abusive language.

I am not going to respond you in the abusive language like you did, these are my family values.

Every single soul can see where Pakistan stands today, who is responsible for this, don't tell me that it's the Awaam. -- it's the khawaas who have destroyed this country (and if you are part of that khawaas, than you will have to bear with the criticism)

Take the responsibility,
1) Army establishment
2) Politicians
3) Judiciary
4) Bureaucracy

Note this down: i have no soft corner for the politicians.

You say people danced when martial laws were imposed in the past -- yeah they did in the hope that the Generals will clear all the dirt, but this never happened, the Generals accommodated the dirt politicians.

Yes i am willing to understand, i give you Oath that i will ask genuine questions, are you willing to give me an honest answer?

Let me start ,
Why this swine Zardari is imposed on people of Pakistan again?
For the question I asked, I can name two politicians on top of my head who have been sincere with Pakistan.

1. Liaqat Ali Khan
2. Malik Meraj Khalid (caretaker PM).
See if you can add any more to this list.

Lt Gen Naseerullah Babar was a war hero and also a politician, I am not aware of his history as a politician so if its clean, he goes in either list,

For military, I can fill in with Nishan e haider recipients whose numbers are 11, but there are some on top of my head.
1. Brig Nisar aka Kaka
2. Maj Gen Iftikhar Janjua
3. Lt Col Sahib Zad Gul
4. Lt Gen Tariq Khan
5. Gen Raheel Shareef
6. Dr. Lieutenant Colonel M.Y. Ghaznavi
7. Lieutenant Colonel Haq Nawaz Kayani

I am sure PK can add many more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom