What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

Really, then how come most Pakistanis I met have no knowledge about Pashtunkhwa. Or about attan or kuchi dresses. I can tell you countless stories where I used to get sideeyed for not knowing Urdu LMAO.

Bro the diaspora are very much inter married and integrated, this year I have attended 2 Punjabi Pashtun weddings, with both the bride and groom being Pashtun and the celebration including both culture and traditions.

Bro the diaspora are very much inter married and integrated, this year I have attended 2 Punjabi Pashtun weddings, with both the bride and groom being Pashtun and the celebration including both culture and traditions.

I never denied that, on a previous thread I also said Punjabi and Pashtun marriages were more common than 10 years ago!

My mother is Yusufzai.

Now shoo.

YOUR TRIBE COMES FROM YOUR DAD NOT YOUR MOM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@WarKa DaNG @Imad.Khan @kingQamaR @TNT

Plar ye Pashtun na dey khao waiyee Pashtun dey. Hagha da ham waweeyal che Pashto zhaba beyqaar da 😂😂😂😂

No Pashtun would call himself a "Pathan", just saying.

He claims his mom is Yousafzai while in Pashtunwali the tribe comes from your dad and claims Pashto is a useless language 😂😂

Pakistanis have to stop larping

Pakistani fusion stuff is good.

Younger generation is either into fusion or trying to set new trends. I even know a Pakistani guy open up a halal Mexican restaurant. Its more about money nowadays.

Here in the UK, in the Luton/St Albans area (30 miles outside London) Pakistani diaspora youngsters and businesses proudly display their Pakistani heritage and Pakistaniyat. No fusing here. 100% Pakistani to the core. america/canada is FULL to bursting with Pakistani cucks. Please don't confuse them with ALL Pakistanis.

Yeah sure.

The two official languages of Pakistan are Urdu and English.
I myself said how Punjabi should be taught in schools - bulleh shah, waris shah are heavyweight Sufi cultural icons world over
we learn Iqbal but we call also read stories of waris shah or poetry of Bulleh Shah

you know Sindh, Punjab even have their unique style of poetry called Kaafi which is unique to us only?
but I was shut down by our mostly Karachite friends, saw same thing on Reddit when someone did it :(

Last edited:
So a FAKE NEWS tweet is credible evidence?......... :disagree:

No, most Pakistanis I know in real life know more Indian Punjabi singers than Pakistani Pashto singers. And also, in that incident hoards of Pakistanis wanted AP Dhillon to come hence he made a statement

Back
Top Bottom