What's new

Pakistans ISI planning fresh attack on India in 2017

No prob bro it's a good thing you accepted your mistake and apologized :) :tup::tup:
Not to derail the topic here. I had spent 10 years in Pakistan in 90s working on a project related to Tarbela dam and I found Pakistanis to be most beautiful people inside and outside. Later, I was sent to Vadodara in Ahmedabad, India on a two years assignment working for a different company to set up a manufacturing plant. As an outsider, the level of hatred and despise I had observed against muslims was a little shocking. I thought Britishers were hateful and British Airways was the worst airline to fly for muslims.

Carry on mates.

OK India needs to get some kid of regulation into its news companies.

Spreading lies and hate 24/7 is harmful not only for geopolitics, but for the Indian citizen who will always think that 'Pakistan is out to get them'. Remember that old woman who killed herself because her son was captured by Pakistan? It was the fear mongering from Indian media that drove her to that point.

New Delhi, Dec 20: Pakistan’s intelligence agency and Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) is reportedly planning fresh attack on India in 2017. Indian intelligence agencies have revealed ISI’s plan for the new year. As per an India Today report, ISI and Afghan terrorists along with Talibani terrorists are planning attack and infiltration into India. Reportedly, intelligence agencies have some images of these Talibani terrorists on Pakistani launching pads. These terrorists conversing in Pashto language.

Combined training has been given to these terrorists in Swat Valley and in Tora Bora mountains. The Talibani terrorists assembled at launching pad in Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir). As per the report, ISI was facing radicalising youths due to manpower crunch. Hence, they decided to bring Talibani and Afghan terrorists to help them in the act.

Militant attacks, ceasefire violation and cross border firing has been on rise since India conducted surgical strike in September. The attack was in retaliation to Uri attack that killed 19 soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir. Post which ceasefire violation at the Line of Control increased forcing natives to shift.

Published Date: December 20, 2016 5:00 PM IST

http://www.india.com/news/world/pakistans-isi-planning-attack-on-india-in-2017-1715504/

@war&peace @SherDil007 @Mentee @Indus Falcon @I S I @PaklovesTurkiye

They forgot to mention that Pakistan is planning to reduce further record sales by Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.

Lol......these guys are retarded. With india's plans to isolate Pakistan from the world having failed miserably, it seems to me that these guys are planning a false flag to blame on Pakistan.

Apparently some indians believed that Modi could somehow destroy Pakistan. With that plan being shown to be impossible he is now looking for a way out.

New Delhi, Dec 20: Pakistan’s intelligence agency and Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) is reportedly planning fresh attack on India in 2017. Indian intelligence agencies have revealed ISI’s plan for the new year. As per an India Today report, ISI and Afghan terrorists along with Talibani terrorists are planning attack and infiltration into India. Reportedly, intelligence agencies have some images of these Talibani terrorists on Pakistani launching pads. These terrorists conversing in Pashto language.

Combined training has been given to these terrorists in Swat Valley and in Tora Bora mountains. The Talibani terrorists assembled at launching pad in Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir). As per the report, ISI was facing radicalising youths due to manpower crunch. Hence, they decided to bring Talibani and Afghan terrorists to help them in the act.

Militant attacks, ceasefire violation and cross border firing has been on rise since India conducted surgical strike in September. The attack was in retaliation to Uri attack that killed 19 soldiers in Jammu and Kashmir. Post which ceasefire violation at the Line of Control increased forcing natives to shift.

http://www.india.com/news/world/pakistans-isi-planning-attack-on-india-in-2017-1715504/

makes sense, cause Trump going into the office next month and Modi needs to create some anti-Pakistan news as soon he gets in the office to get some more sympathy for India cause old cry has died out...

Since their intelligence now knows about these "fresh attacks" planned for 2017...if these attacks do happen would Indians hold RAW responsible for not preventing them since they had prior knowledge?

Or would it be another shit show where Pak would be blamed without any investigation right away. Goswami will host his thriller program...and the famed Sir Gee Kal Strikes?

Why are bharatis so high on the conspiracy theory Kool aid?

Very good. RAW must hire those people who give them news very advance and they will inform them where ISI will attack as well. ISI is not the best intelligent agency in this world and all ISI plan is leaks way before implemented and ISI should feel shame for that

Back
Top Bottom