What's new

Pakistan’s identity crisis!

Every person migrates to some place at some point of time. Sindhi & Kutch are different languages just like Punjabi & Sindhi,Kutch had a majority Hindu Population just like Junagadh & Hyderabad(Deccan).
What about the Muslims bought by Afghan invaders,turkish,Iranian,Central Asia.Why r u silent on that.
Amarkot had a 80% hindu population during Partition,today it is less then 30%. Where did the vast majority of Hindus go,did it disappear.On the other hand the Muslim population is increasing in India year by year.

So I still feel atleast 50% of Karachi should have gone to India.

But some people are natives and others not. Indian hindus were not native to Sindh while Kutch language is similar to Sindhi.

Sindhi hindus went to India and in return we got Indian muslims, thats why amarkot is muslim majority now. The reason i am avoiding your stupid question is because most high caste Indian hindus have central asian blood, the more higher caste one is more central asian blood hindu will have. You cannot stop invaders, but what was British doing was not any invasion but systematic migration of Indian hindus in to Pakistani cities before 1947, under the umbrella of British India. Stop asking stupid questions otherwise remember Bihari minister statement on high caste hindus.

Iran considered as example for Pakistan?

Sir,do you even know the Non oil revenue of iran?Do you even know the non oil export of Iran?do you even know the per capita of iran despite among the largest oil and gas reservers?Iran is classified as Rentier state along with other gulf countries because majority of the budget is made up from the revenue of oil/gas export

A better example to compare Pakistan will be with Bangladesh.They had worked hard and from less than twice the per capita of our in 70's,they are now almost comparable to us and having a higher export and growth rate than us.

It's funny to see that our society was more islamic back in old days than we are right now and in those days we were progressing and peaceful society. If we are to get redemption from the sacritarianism or even extremism then we need to follow the true teachings of Islam.

Pakistanis are the opposite (slave mindset).

That's one crazy accusation right there, dear one. I see myself as being a Muslim first and foremost, now do tell me who's slave I'm supposed to be?
And when was the last time either identity ever conflicted with each other?

On-topic: It is genuinely a very good question...What is Pakistani identity? Personally I can not find anything in common with 90% (or more) of my countrymen. Sometimes I feel that it's only a travel document which is tying me to this land..

Odd. You'd have to be perhaps a Hazara or some other tiny, tiny minority for that to be the case. How much did you think before posting that? :crazy:

Odd. You'd have to be perhaps a Hazara or some other tiny, tiny minority for that to be the case. How much did you think before posting that?

this is true for a lot of people born overseas. i myself born in gujranwala understand my culture and can relate in most aspects but as a whole it needs reform. for example to role of women in our society. i personally fought with my parents to let my sister come here to the US. she understands now how life changing that event was for her.

Urdu was invented by turkic muslims interaction with punjabis and later on ganga belt people. Please do not take away credit from muslim invaders. Non-muslims of Pakistan can identify with their own religion.
No one can take the credit away from the turkic, persian and arabic invaders in evolution of urdu as a language. It was kind of invented in the military garrisons to communicate with the local soldiers and their muslim commanders. But the language is based on the grammar and structure of khadi boli of hindi which is spoken in the areas around Delhi, Agra. Hence its rooted in the indian soil and nurtured by arabi and farsi vocabulary and the outcome is one of the most beautiful and influential languages in the world.
Urdu had no influence of punjabi rather punjabi has been greatly influenced by the invading muslims. Khadi boli base gave lingual access to the foreign rulers from punjab to bengal covering the entire gangetic belt. In fact same dialetical base is used by hindi which also got evolved as a lingua franca at the same time as Urdu.

Reg non-muslims of pakistan identifying with their own religions, the question was about the pakistani identity that universally applies to all her citizens. If Islam is the identity of Pakistan then it does not cover non-muslims and hence it can not be. A national identity is above sectarian identity and it must cover one and all.

False flag? I was born in Rawalpindi, so please don't accuse me for being an Indian or Iranian :D
If you are used to having an opinion of yours then get used to such accusations. Depending on how bold are you in expressing your thoughts you will be decorated with adjectives like munafik, indian, hindutva, zionist etc. etc.

Most Pakistanis are well aware of their ancestral background. Even on pdf most Pakistanis proudly talk about their tribe and/or biraderii but all that comes second to being Pakistani. It is only obsessed bhartis who seem to think Pakistanis have identity issues and their small amount of libtard fans are always ready to nod their heads in agreement.

Pakistan has many problems it has to resolve, irrelevant garbage like this is not one.

Most Pakistanis are well aware of their ancestral background. Even on pdf most Pakistanis proudly talk about their tribe and/or biraderii but all that comes second to being Pakistani. It is only obsessed bhartis who seem to think Pakistanis have identity issues and their small amount of libtard fans are always ready to nod their heads in agreement.

Pakistan has many problems it has to resolve, irrelevant garbage like this is not one.
The thread is started by a Pak flagger and the article is written by a Pakistani.

Every person migrates to some place at some point of time. Sindhi & Kutch are different languages just like Punjabi & Sindhi,Kutch had a majority Hindu Population just like Junagadh & Hyderabad(Deccan).
What about the Muslims bought by Afghan invaders,turkish,Iranian,Central Asia.Why r u silent on that.
Amarkot had a 80% hindu population during Partition,today it is less then 30%. Where did the vast majority of Hindus go,did it disappear.On the other hand the Muslim population is increasing in India year by year.

So I still feel atleast 50% of Karachi should have gone to India.

There are actually 7-9 million Hindus in Pakistan. This is according to the Pakistan Hindu Council. Census data is largely unavailable so all is based on estimates even the Muslim population is only based on estimates. The total population of Pakistan is probably well over 200m by now but we won't know for sure until a real census is carried out. That being said I see no reason for them to lie about their numbers and There were about 2.5 million in 1998 (last census). So as you can see their numbers are going up but their population share is not, which is understandable due to the birthrate of Muslims in Pakistan.

The thread is started by a Pak flagger and the article is written by a Pakistani.

Yep libtard fans of which @Norwegian is a flag bearer on pdf.

security.
it looks like red but it is green wjhen you look from different angle. source google.:)

It is actually the Pakistani version of the crescent star the Turkish flag has a different angle and yes like you said it is a security feature which turns to Pakistani green when tilted. Another stupid complaint probably started by these same libtards.

Pakistan’s new 1,000-rupee note creates controversy | South Asia | Banknote News

The 5000 rupee note has the same feature but changes to Gold on a tilt. That however was no problem I guess lol.

State Bank of Pakistan - The Central Bank

Back
Top Bottom