What's new

Pakistan's huge military procurements | Where are the funds coming from?

IAF are so incapable both pilots and airmen that they name Mig 21s a flying coffin; a pretty advanced and safe airplane of its era. They can crash anything even flying on auto-pilot.
migs life time over by decade ago... still they are using for a reason... at least our world is not running after soft loans and speculations unlike yours ranting....

Idhar PDF pai troops ke liay nai jirabon ki farmaish bhi karain tou bc boltay hain ke pesa kahan se aye ga aur aap kehtain hain ke $20 billion ki purchase koi masla hi nahi!
no its not masla whom purchased us f-16s ? we order 111 ? from where we got in sanctions days agosta-90b? WE BUY TANKS in sanctions days T-84 . we buy whatever we need its only indians start this money issue after 2008 when economy was went down

Most of oil requirement is in East China. Distance is almost same by sea or land. Plus land transport is 5 times more expensive than sea transport.

We dont have beef but also dont sell donkey meet.

we dont have to prove anything to stupid indian donkey trolls, no matter what you say they come up with some bullshit reasons. Lets say some fkin indian troll keyboard warrior knows more than Chinese think tanks and strategists who see long term advantage of investing 40 billion plus in Pak and arming her army on credit and developing gawadar, no lets just say they are all stupid fkin cnnts and you are a fkin genius , go piss off mate, no one gives shit if you dont approve!!

Kid , I’m a student of international relations, you need to update yourself on current regional geopolitical dynamics. Silk Road Economic Belt is one component of One Road One Belt initiative, while the other one is Maritime Silk route. CPEC is where Silk road economic belt and Maritime Silk route meet.

CPEC is going to link to “Silk Road Economic Belt” in Xinjiang (another corridor connecting it to Europe via central asia). Xinjiang province borders Tajkistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Russia. Russians have shown interest to join this project, and so have the Iranians , since Gwadar is barely a few km from Iranian border. Thereby giving access to central asian countries , Russia and China access to warm waters of Arabian sea ( and Indian ocean). Iran would have access to China via a land route (via Pak ). Once connected, it will reflect an unprecedented level of regional integration further buttressed by the fact that Pakistan recently joined SCO, and all these regional countries are members of SCO, India being a member of SCO and located really close to CPEC can join in and access the rich central asian reserves, but it is due to your regime’s obduracy on regional issues which will make you a useful idiot of the west in future. From what everyone knows Modi opposes CPEC, thereby trying to play the role of a spoiler, due to India's obstinacy on Kashmir issue , this is the level of your knowledge about current affairs, pathetic !!!

Here are a few links of Russia and Iran showing interest in this.

Iran agrees to consider being part of CPEC - The Express Tribune

TASS: Business & Economy - Russia may invest $5 bln in Pakistan in next five years

Something which everyone on defence.pk seems to have missed especially in light of events in Japan today:

China Worries Lead Japan To Boost Defense Spending

In light of events above, CPEC will become more important for China and hence more lucrative to Pakistan. Would not be surprised if China decides to invest more in Pakistan especially as the Japanese have decided to become more dominant in the straights of Malacca. I hope peace prevails between China and Japan though.

Size of condom does not matter. What matters is that you get an opportunity to put on a condom.

Well if the missile is that small you won't be getting more opportunities to put it on again afterwards.

pak hiding under u.k flag.

this is'int the only threat that has troll.

and we got trolls in our threat too.
just chill friend.

I am not hiding mate, I was born in UK and live here but and my family is from Pakistan!!! I have spent about 8 years in Pak also out of 35 plus

Most of the purchases will be cancelled.

the 12 ah-1 viper 1000 hellfire missiles , 4 mi-35, 6-8 attack subs are already underway
i don't know about 4 f-22p frigates and medium range sams since there is little talk of that
pakistan is still looking for the g-3 replacement options that can be locally produced
and the su-35 procurement is in its early state of negotiation
this is all part of the military modernization program initiated under musharraf and was delayed or put on hold under zardari

also unlike india where they have years long parliament discissions
the government is not as influential as the military when it comes to weapons procurement
and the military moves much more quickly the political governments
the economy is also showing signs and all these systems are paid for at once it takes years to acquire and pay for them once a deal has been made

Something which everyone on defence.pk seems to have missed especially in light of events in Japan today:

China Worries Lead Japan To Boost Defense Spending

In light of events above, CPEC will become more important for China and hence more lucrative to Pakistan. Would not be surprised if China decides to invest more in Pakistan especially as the Japanese have decided to become more dominant in the straights of Malacca. I hope peace prevails between China and Japan though.

Well if the missile is that small you won't be getting more opportunities to put it on again afterwards.
What matters is destruction caused by missile. Not size of missile.

we dont have to prove anything to stupid indian donkey trolls, no matter what you say they come up with some bullshit reasons. Lets say some fkin indian troll keyboard warrior knows more than Chinese think tanks and strategists who see long term advantage of investing 40 billion plus in Pak and arming her army on credit and developing gawadar, no lets just say they are all stupid fkin cnnts and you are a fkin genius , go piss off mate, no one gives shit if you dont approve!!
Seems like someone sold you donkey meat as beef.

Kid , I’m a student of international relations, you need to update yourself on current regional geopolitical dynamics. Silk Road Economic Belt is one component of One Road One Belt initiative, while the other one is Maritime Silk route. CPEC is where Silk road economic belt and Maritime Silk route meet.

CPEC is going to link to “Silk Road Economic Belt” in Xinjiang (another corridor connecting it to Europe via central asia). Xinjiang province borders Tajkistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Russia. Russians have shown interest to join this project, and so have the Iranians , since Gwadar is barely a few km from Iranian border. Thereby giving access to central asian countries , Russia and China access to warm waters of Arabian sea ( and Indian ocean). Iran would have access to China via a land route (via Pak ). Once connected, it will reflect an unprecedented level of regional integration further buttressed by the fact that Pakistan recently joined SCO, and all these regional countries are members of SCO, India being a member of SCO and located really close to CPEC can join in and access the rich central asian reserves, but it is due to your regime’s obduracy on regional issues which will make you a useful idiot of the west in future. From what everyone knows Modi opposes CPEC, thereby trying to play the role of a spoiler, due to India's obstinacy on Kashmir issue , this is the level of your knowledge about current affairs, pathetic !!!

Here are a few links of Russia and Iran showing interest in this.

Iran agrees to consider being part of CPEC - The Express Tribune

TASS: Business & Economy - Russia may invest $5 bln in Pakistan in next five years

Excellent post and VERY factual. Thank you :tup::tup:. One more thing I'd add to this is, the second Pakistan connects to so many countries and Gawader is used, and Western investment is also poured in (by 2018), Pakistan's status on the globe will dramatically change. It'll become a regional power VERY quickly.

Imagine a country responsible for safe guarding about 2 very large (China and Russia) and many small-mid sized countries trading......it'll require significant military and naval power. Something that's been giving the Indian planners the "Holly Shiit" moment since the announcement of the CPEC.

I don't know if I'll be on this forum about 6 years from now. But you can mark my words. The PAF and the PN of 2021-22 will be entirely different than the PAF of 2015-2020!!! You'll see about 25-40% increase in PAF's numbers starting 2019-2020 and around the same time, more orders for PN, also expanding by about 25-50%. It is JUST a matter of about $ 50 more billion dollars being put into Pakistan's savings account and associated economic growth.

Last edited:
Till now it must not have invested even USD 1 billion. As of now China is giving you just few patrol boats for CPEC.
U need burnol :D by the way billion dollars projects have already been kick started. and more that 60% of road network in Balochistan have been completed as well.

Pakistan defence establishment has earned billions of dollars under zardari era and now they are cashing it. Black money is now becoming white.
it was an excellent policy for procuring these assets by military from those money.

Excellent post and VERY factual. Thank you :tup::tup:. One more thing I'd add to this is, the second Pakistan connects to so many countries and Gawader is used, and Western investment is also poured in (by 2018), Pakistan's status on the globe will dramatically change. It'll become a regional power VERY quickly.

Imagine a country responsible for safe guarding about 2 very large (China and Russia) and many small-mid sized countries trading......it'll require significant military and naval power. Something that's been giving the Indian planners the "Holly Shiit" moment since the announcement of the CPEC.

I don't know if I'll be on this forum about 6 years from now. But you can mark my word. The PAF and the PA of 2021-22 will be entirely different than the PAF of 2015-2020!!! You'll see about 25-40% increase in PAF's numbers starting 2019-2020 and around the same time, more orders for PN, also expanding by about 25-50%. It is JUST a matter of about $ 50 more billion dollars being put into Pakistan's savings account and associated economic growth.
Aapke mun main ghee shakkar

I don't know if I'll be on this forum about 6 years from now. But you can mark my words. The PAF and the PN of 2021-22 will be entirely different than the PAF of 2015-2020!!! You'll see about 25-40% increase in PAF's numbers starting 2019-2020 and around the same time, more orders for PN, also expanding by about 25-50%. It is JUST a matter of about $ 50 more billion dollars being put into Pakistan's savings account and associated economic growth.

Business point of view

It means it is best opportunity to invest in Pakistan stock market

Business point of view

It means it is best opportunity to invest in Pakistan stock market

Back
Top Bottom