What's new

Pakistan's huge military procurements | Where are the funds coming from?

It means it is best opportunity to invest in Pakistan stock market

Yup. Bloomberg, and many other economic and market growth indicators have listed Pakistan's stock market within top 5 return producing markets in the globe. So yes. In fact, just like the Indians do, all Pakistanis should invest into their stock markets, instead of investing elsewhere.

Pakistan is in the process of procuring military equipment worth tens of billions of dollars. These include,

1) 6-8 attack submarines.

2) Replacement of Type 59s and 69s with a new main battle tank.

3) 4 improved F-22P frigates.

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

6) 2 squadrons of Su 35s at least.

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

So where is the funding coming from? I think that China is funding the procurements as a part of CPEC.

What do you think?
So when I used to say same every body used to make fun of me including you and few funds are from China most are from Arab world @RAMPAGE

They're not going to be paid all at once, they're going to be paid over time, so it's much more affordable. Also, they're not that big ticket orders.

Yes. I know. People take money for equipment from Pakistan & do not give the equipment. You chase them for years to get either the equipment or money back.
Wow you have some A$$ Burn mate. Better pour the entire burnol tube down your a$$ hole. Btw now that you people have joined western block so you too will know how to run for equipment or money. One fine example is Rafale deal in which French made a bittch out of you Indians and still you are trying to catch fish from your own piss pool.

the su-35 deal won't happen, money doesn't grow on trees or it doesn't drop from the sky.

Absolutely being financed by China
That's a bloody good deal then. India must also follow this example. Specially since they are the masters of International Relations and the rest of the world looks up to India before taking any external or internal decision.

Stop being a fool. India has more loans than Pakistan and has the biggest slums with more than half the population without the basic facility of toilets. Every country takes loans and then pay them back. Plus I don't see any reason for Indians to be commenting about how Pakistan will pay, it's none of your bloody business.

Last edited:
Pakistan is among the top 40 economies in the world, it is not as poor as the general perception is, if we can reduce the corruption (if not eliminate it completely) we will have enough funds finance anything we want.

Pakistan is in the process of procuring military equipment worth tens of billions of dollars. These include,

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

So where is the funding coming from? I think that China is funding the procurements as a part of CPEC.

What do you think?

India don't have father as India is not born it is here for a long period of time unlike some new born nations.India got independence it was not born your country was born
Really? That India never existed, except for a very small period in a long stretch history. The India that you know today was carved by Muslim Invaders, The name even given to you was by your daddies which you now proudly own, among the other historical and cultural and ritual entities. WE (as we the sons of those invaders, Pakistanis) taught you the language you speak, the food you eat and clothes you wear. The history you're so proud of is not even yours. So the next time you talk about this theory of yours take a history lesson, read some before you blabber.

They are financed by taxes...while a lot of people do not pay taxes ...there are still many corporates particularly forigen owned who pay them honestly..

Really? That India never existed, except for a very small period in a long stretch history. The India that you know today was carved by Muslim Invaders, The name even given to you was by your daddies which you now proudly own, among the other historical and cultural and ritual entities. WE (as we the sons of those invaders, Pakistanis) taught you the language you speak, the food you eat and clothes you wear. The history you're so proud of is not even yours. So the next time you talk about this theory of yours take a history lesson, read some before you blabber.

India for a large part is living on borrowed culture and heritage which all originated by invasions via Pakistan..

How much is Iran China trade. Most of their trade is oil which will be transported by sea directly to China. All these trade routes are frauds by China to get consumers for Chinese goods. They are already selling Solar power at twice the price in India to Pakistan.

I see you have such a wonderful understanding of geography, please enlighten us all about that sea rout from Iran to China marked on a map, the next time. Please, I insist.

I think Buying tanks is a waste of money, If the army just invests in an ATGM network, upgrades useless APCs to IFV standard with the help of china/turkey, the army won't have anything to worry about, buying and erolling new tanks doesn't mean anything, the main defiency lies with the lack of punch with the navy and airforce.

I told you go and learn geography. Route to Central Asia from Pakistan passes through Himalayas & through Iran passes through plains. Its easy to transport good through plains & Iran already has a rail line till Kazakhstan. Xinjiang has very low population for CPEC to be of any use.

You know what I am actually enjoying your comments. Where are they coming from? Have you ever seen a thing called map? So as per your great Indian veda geography, CPEC is useless because it connects China's underdeveloped regions to Pakistan. You moron that's even better from China's perspective because it will create jobs in those areas. But then the question is, what regions are connected through Iran? Also please do explain how do you think Iran will connect those regions with the rest of the world? Through Chahbahar? Listen you moron, Chahbahar connects Gulf to Iran and everything that has to reach Chahbahar from other than Gulf Nations has to go through Pakistani waters. In another post you have already connected China with Iran through sea. I am literally laughing out loud here reading your non-sense.

Please if you do not have anything better to contribute, read others instead and learn from it if you really want to upgrade your knowledge beyond veda geography.

Ofcourse man you are right.
The reason why no one gives credit to India is because they have stealth technology for everything, they have stealth tanks, planes and ships. So while they are dominating the world in every field. Nobody can actually see what super doper things they have.
Indian stealth rules the world

Just adding to that, they have all those techs since the prehistoric times. This is a fact as per some latest discoveries of vedas. I hate to burst this bubble, since they are completely ignorant of the facts, but everything they have been celebrating (Like the invention of zero or ancient planned cities) are not even their's. Zero was discovered in Pakistani lands and everybody knows about the Indus valley civilization is a Pakistani thing. Poor ignorant nation.

IAF are so incapable both pilots and airmen that they name Mig 21s a flying coffin; a pretty advanced and safe airplane of its era. They can crash anything even flying on auto-pilot.

Apart from MIG-21s they have also been crashing MIG-29s, MIG 27s, SU-30s, Jaguars. So anything and everything you give to IAF they have the capability and capacity to literally crash it and blame it on fly-by-wire - well most of the times. Lol
Indian Air Force Crashes: Latest News, Photos, Videos on Indian Air Force Crashes - NDTV.COM

4) 12 Mi 35s.

5) AH 1Zs

7) G-3 Replacement.

8) Medium range SAMs

What do you think?

Chinese weapons on the back of soft Chinese loans from china EXIM bank.
western weapons from own sovereign funds.

item 2,6,7 are not confirmed.

Chinese weapons on the back of soft Chinese loans from china EXIM bank.
western weapons from own sovereign funds.

item 2,6,7 are not confirmed.
Maybe 6 is not but 2 and 7 are inevitable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom