What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

An ICBM Test by Pakistan will send a Devastating Message to West and Freeze all remaining AID.

Incase you are keen on Inflation to Reach 500%, VISAs to West to be Blocked, No More Loans from IMF and Milk to cost 200Rs Please go for It.....

But who will you launch it against - Israel/Brits/Yanks ?

Just Remember repurcussion 1 Yank SSBM is enough to Pay Back Many time(s)

There is no need for ICBM test by Pakistan.

We already complete cover India and Israel with our current missile forces, and beyond that, we face very little direct threat.

The capability of conducting an ICBM missile launch has been achieved by Pakistan now. So we need to consolidate our economy, expand our tax base, fix our broken political system, and many more things.

By 2030, once we are strong enough--we can think about officially conducting ICBM tests IF we really do want to.

We must have other people in our range as detterence ..... Other nuclear states have us in their range why can't we???!!!!!

Marsian and Space Invaders pose no threat to Pakistan. Having operational ICBMs to guard against them is just frivolous defence spending.

Marsian and Space Invaders pose no threat to Pakistan. Having operational ICBMs to guard against them is just frivolous defence spending.
North Korea and Israel have them!!! Every other Nuclear state has them!!! Why can't we!!!:mad::cry:

North Korea and Israel have them!!! Every other Nuclear state has them!!! Why can't we!!!:mad::cry:

Bro, operational cost of ICBM isn't worth it given that we gain no additional benefit against our traditional foe, i.e., India. The money can be better spent on the new Air Defence systems, modernization efforts in Air Force, Navy and Army, etc.

For a long time, I have advocated Pakistan demonstrating a restraint in testing long range missiles especially ICBMs. But the new developments like US slapping sanction on Pakistani organisation working in the field of missile development while supporting India into MTCR despite its testing of an ICBMs, has changed my mind and I support Pakistan testing an ICBM with a considerable range.

Last edited:
Bro, operational cost of ICBM isn't worth it given that we gain no additional benefit against our traditional foe, i.e., India. The money can be better spent on the new Air Defence systems, modernization efforts in Air Force, Navy and Army, etc.
Yaar, why should we be the left out all the time... Every country has us in their range but we barely have India in ours.... We shouldn't put all our missiles in one basket ala India it should be able to reach africa, europe, asia, ocienia, americas..... America also allowed India to mtcr and sanctioned some of our countries it's time to let hostile states no they ain't safe from us either!!!

For a ling I have advocated Pakistan demonstrating a restraint in testing long range missiles especially ICBMs. But the new developments like US slapping sanction on Pakistani organisation working in the field of missile development while supporting India into MTCR despite its testing of an ICBMs, has changed my mind and I support Pakistan testing an ICBM with a considerable range.
What sort of range are talking about here? 10-12000km ?

Yaar, why should we be the left out all the time... Every country has us in their range but we barely have India in ours.... We shouldn't put all our missiles in one basket ala India it should be able to reach africa, europe, asia, ocienia, americas..... America also allowed India to mtcr and sanctioned some of our countries it's time to let hostile states no they ain't safe from us either!!!

What sort of range are talking about here? 10-12000km ?
A missile is considered an ICBM if it has a range of ≥ 5500 km But I'm talking about something in the 7000-8000 km and later test an SLBM with similar range after Pakistan acquires an SSBN..but that will take some time. However a more prudent approach will be test an MIRV with gigantic payload capacity for multiple warheads and range of ≥ 3500 and which can defeat enemy's defences.

57697158.jpg

There is no need for ICBM test by Pakistan.

We already complete cover India and Israel with our current missile forces, and beyond that, we face very little direct threat.

The capability of conducting an ICBM missile launch has been achieved by Pakistan now. So we need to consolidate our economy, expand our tax base, fix our broken political system, and many more things.

By 2030, once we are strong enough--we can think about officially conducting ICBM tests IF we really do want to.
Israel can intercept ur missiles, can u say the same?

For a long time, I have advocated Pakistan demonstrating a restraint in testing long range missiles especially ICBMs. But the new developments like US slapping sanction on Pakistani organisation working in the field of missile development while supporting India into MTCR despite its testing of an ICBMs, has changed my mind and I support Pakistan testing an ICBM with a considerable range.

It will be great if Pakistan does it ASAP. AOA.

I had this dream about ICBM for Pakistan in my 9th/10th grade.

Looking at some of the post does make me nostalgic :D

Israel can intercept ur missiles, can u say the same?

lol you can only intercept unguided scuds, your iron dome stands no chances against guided missiles. Lol even iron dome isn't as effective against those unguided scuds so can you even think to intercept our very sophisticated systems.

lol you can only intercept unguided scuds, your iron dome stands no chances against guided missiles. Lol even iron dome isn't as effective against those unguided scuds so can you even think to intercept our very sophisticated systems.
LOL, Once u'll invent something on ur own call me alright kk
90% intercept rate it's not effective,kgo

To begin with, not "every country" has ballistic missiles in its inventory. And an active ballistic missiles program is rarer still.

Read: Worldwide Ballistic Missile Inventories

As I mentioned earlier, we gain no additional benefits from operational ICBMs. What Pakistan needs is to diversify types of missiles and corresponding delivery systems which is happening already. In fact, I would rather have the funds diverted to SUPARCO for the development of an Expendable Launch System than ICBMs we are never going to use. Its a pure waste of money.

As for supposed hostility, it means nothing. We are a nuclear state.

Back
Top Bottom