What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Pakistan . ICBMS Nuclear Capable Missile Taimur is this a rumor or is there something we are working on please advise :pakistan:[/QUOTE
a small slbm of few 1000 km ha can b launched from torpedo tubes like tomahawk can will b much more useful than icbm

I think Taimur might be tailored version of the recently retired Chinese ICBM.

It will most probably be Soviet Based because they have designed ICBMS that are launched from a road-mobile TEL.
But Pakistan should have bought recent Chinese retired ICBMs and upgrade it with latest Chinese avionics.

But Pakistan should have bought recent Chinese retired ICBMs and upgrade it with latest Chinese avionics.
The Chinese ones themselves are based on Soviet Designs. They will need improve the Shaheen Series, as said the next Shaheen Missile will (probably) be something similar to the SS-20.
upload_2016-10-28_13-10-13.png

I think the clock is ticking, we might see a conventional war in this subcontinent any day. Modi and his RSS terrorists have dragged the situation to a point of no return. The RSS terrorists are in war frenzy just like the Nazis were prior to WW-II. If the war starts facilities involved in developing ICBMs will certainly be targeted with the help of the US and israeli intelligence and logistical support. It seems like the window of opportunity for developing ICBMs has closed for Pakistan. All these years Pakistan kept it for tomorrow and the tomorrow never came.

I think the clock is ticking, we might see a conventional war in this subcontinent any day. Modi and his RSS terrorists have dragged the situation to a point of no return. The RSS terrorists are in war frenzy just like the Nazis were prior to WW-II. If the war starts facilities involved in developing ICBMs will certainly be targeted with the help of the US and israeli intelligence and logistical support. It seems like the window of opportunity for developing ICBMs has closed for Pakistan. All these years Pakistan kept it for tomorrow and the tomorrow never came.
And replies also reached 666 :chilli::buba_phone:

India does not have an operational ICBM, nor has it tested one. 'Surya' is just a rumour.

India do have now a gau Rakshak at power, isnt he enough? I think India doesnt need any ICBMs anymore. As stated by Defence Minister Parriker, the Hanumans can destroy enemy without its knowledge so why need waste money on ICBMs.

I think it is compulsion for Pakistan to develop ICBM keeping in view US and Israel inclination towards india. Recent defence pact between US and India adversely affected balance of power in this region. So there is no other solution but to develop ICBM for balance of power in this region.

the article is an exaggeration of facts..

its claims we have a capacity of 12 since 1998 ..that means we would have 200 plotonium nukes?

we should equip our subs for nuclear deterrence, as they are much safer

True More important than land based Taimur is a SLBM 6-8 MIRVed ICBM !!!

So when the US built 10,000 warheads did they seek Pakistan's permision ?

Pakistan needs to have at least 5000 + warheads to be taken seriously as a nuclear power. Period.

Pakistan also need to build another 20 Reactors to amply provide the Energy needed by this growing country.

I think its more about the missiles If you have 100 great missiles each missile can have depending on the payload 10-15 MIRV warheads so thats 100 nuclear missiles with total 1000-1500 warheads!!! As for 20 Nuclear power plants even that is not enough!!! 20,000MW more elecrtricty is still way too low....

Sir America is always against us so we need a lot more Nuclear Weapons and Fastest ICBM

True this is a great post Zarwan my idea is that we need + at least 50 Land Based ICBMs Missies range 12000kms in ballistic as well as cruise missiles --- As for the Sub Based we need 70-to 80 Missiles

Sir why do they reduced the range to 2750??:(:(:(

Pakistan messed up big time with Shaheen III range..... Shaheen ii or Gauri II was said to be 2500KM range max I was expecting Shaheen to have somewhere between 4000-5000KM range but like usual I am disappointed...
RSD-10/SS-20
View attachment 346048

Long Range 3 MIRV capable 2 stage Solid fuel Ballistic Missile

Shaheen 4 will be something similar(probably)

Pakistan need 3 stage Solid ICBM not 2 stage..... Is Pakistan capable of Three 150 kt Mirvs? We only have small tiny bomb yeilds, fusion bombs have low yeild we need fission bombs.....

If india have ICBM why can't we we should have a full range of toys

We should have a full range of toys and given more hostilty from USA and Israel testing Jericho III and every other nuclear state apart from us has ICBM .... we should not be the odd one left out. It's not in our interest .
I think it is compulsion for Pakistan to develop ICBM keeping in view US and Israel inclination towards india. Recent defence pact between US and India adversely affected balance of power in this region. So there is no other solution but to develop ICBM for balance of power in this region.

Your reasoning carries weight ... Pakistan will always find a way to disappoint with their missiles shaheen II Max range 2500 km and Shaheen III Max range 2750km lol Shaheen IIII will be around 4000km we are behind in every regard when it comes missile and rocket tecnology...

Yeah , a Sub with AIP Tech with 8 CM with Range of 1000 KM is more than enough to tackle your enemy .. you don't have any enemy besides India .. US , NATO , Russia is out of our league to Fight
Still we should not be limited like this....

So what we need now are better delivery systems, ICBMs, higher yield. H-bombs, nuke subs and SLMBs for second strike. 200-300 nuclear missiles, high and low yield with a ICBMs and cruise missile + target directing sattelites+ 2nd and 3rd Nuklear strike capability through stealthy subs, deep burried seilos and aircrafts etc etc....+ get ready to use them against any kinda threat to our country......Insha-Allah...... is more then enough to act as a detterent, having a few hundred nuclear missiles is a scary thought, and it will deter any aggressor. Currently we have tiny yield tactical nukes which are not good enought to cause major damage to India the way India can do to us so we must hurry!!

An ICBM Test by Pakistan will send a Devastating Message to West and Freeze all remaining AID.

Incase you are keen on Inflation to Reach 500%, VISAs to West to be Blocked, No More Loans from IMF and Milk to cost 200Rs Please go for It.....

But who will you launch it against - Israel/Brits/Yanks ?
Just Remember repurcussion 1 Yank SSBM/Dolphin Class is enough to Pay Back Many time(s)

You need to WAKE UP - HItting is 1 Option ----But a Big Butt----
What will you Protect yourself with ?

Nuclear Nations which engage in ICBMs or IRBMs go for Missile Defence as SHEILD !!
You ?

Last edited:
An ICBM Test by Pakistan will send a Devastating Message to West and Freeze all remaining AID.

Incase you are keen on Inflation to Reach 500%, VISAs to West to be Blocked, No More Loans from IMF and Milk to cost 200Rs Please go for It.....

But who will you launch it against - Israel/Brits/Yanks ?

Just Remember repurcussion 1 Yank SSBM is enough to Pay Back Many time(s)
We must have other people in our range as detterence ..... Other nuclear states have us in their range why can't we???!!!!!

Pakistan messed up big time with Shaheen III range..... Shaheen ii or Gauri II was said to be 2500KM range max I was expecting Shaheen to have somewhere between 4000-5000KM range but like usual I am disappointed...

Many experts have speculated that the actual range is much larger, but that the stated range was kept at 2750km because that is the exact range you need to hit all of India and its islands from deep in Pakistan. Interestingly the distance between Gawadar and Tel Aviv is 2790km meaning that from outside Gawadar, Pakistan could hit Israel too. For Pakistan, that is sufficient (STATED) range. More than that raises many other questions on why Pakistan needs such range and can be problematic for international relations. Just look at the 7 companies and institutions that were sanctioned by the US this week for the participation in Pakistan's missile project. I think there is more too it than meets the eye. Either Pakistan has stolen, acquired tech that will help it build a SLV/ICMB or the range of Shaheen 3 and or Babur is much more than meets the eye.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom