What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

What about making Pakistan's M101s and Oto Melara Mod 56 or truck mounted or vehicle mounted? KADDB a Jordanian company manufactures these which use "Shoot and Scoot" tactics.
Al-Wahsh_105mm_4x4-wheeled_self-propelled_gun_SOFEX_2016_Special_Operations_Forces_Exhibition_002.jpg

T-5s are out. Nora B-52 did arrived again after some modification (i suppose) and was evaluated. Not 100% sure if it is still here but i think it is and i also think it will be going through winter trials again. SH15 is here for sure and will be going through winter trials. A decision to be made once that is complete and i am expecting a development March/April next year.

60+60 = 120 initially
May go up to 150.

personally i think it may well go even beyond that.

No sir, T5-52
any word on the Nora b-52? am kinda missing this badboy, been a while since i last saw it.....

we should do the trails at LOC :D

SH-15 ..??
no, it was Nora -52...i couldn't take the pic back then, i was on bike, but i knew how it looked. @Arsalan helped me ID the machine....it was Nora - 52 that I had seen.....this was back in 2015? the first time when they came to Pakistan.....

if it's back again...we should put it to use for proper field trail

no, it was Nora -52...i couldn't take the pic back then, i was on bike, but i knew how it looked. @Arsalan helped me ID the machine....it was Nora - 52 that I had seen.....this was back in 2015? the first time when they came to Pakistan.....

if it's back again...we should put it to use for proper field trail
Whats the advantage of B-52 over others?

Whats the advantage of B-52 over others?
What others? At that time SH-15 was not in the picture and it was mainly between Nora B-52, SH1 and as per some reports the South African T5-52. Now the new Chinese SH-15 may have changed things but previously B-52 was top runner in SPH (wheeled). Some modifications were requested and the gun did came back after those modifications.

any word on the Nora b-52? am kinda missing this badboy, been a while since i last saw it.....

we should do the trails at LOC :D
Nothing on my side :(

What does Rheinmetall Partnership with Denel mean? @denel will rheinmetall be a hurdle?
I believe the partnership is actually quite old. Since 2008 if I am not mistaken. Rheinmetall purchased a controlling share in Denel's munition interests. Denel is facing some severe internal troubles at the moment. They are in need of a bailout as well it seems.

I believe the partnership is actually quite old. Since 2008 if I am not mistaken. Rheinmetall purchased a controlling share in Denel's munition interests. Denel is facing some severe internal troubles at the moment. They are in need of a bailout as well it seems.
yes they have severe financial crunch. In comparison Paramount is going places leaps and bound. I am expecting either a take over internally from Paramount - you must note, many technologies and staff in Paramount are from various branches of Armscor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom