What's new

Pakistanis, Indians want peace, friendship, says poll

Indians: Let's make peace friends, enough of this hostility.....it's freaking suffocating......:smitten:

Pakistanis: Who the hell does not want peace man.....lets start with solving Kashmir......:yahoo:

Indians: Com'on Kashmir is ours.....:toast_sign:

Pakistanis: You........blah blah:taz:

Indians: Like you are some saint blah blah:devil:

Now the lets nuke each other contest start and Finally tread is locked:rofl:

I sure hope there is friendship & peace between our two natons enough blood shed has happend time to let the children of tommmrow live in peace and let live may GOD bless .

Waoo.... if true than this is dramatic change from opinion of nuking Pakistan.

Once (2007) on this forum a similar poll was posted, conducted by foreign company where they visited various cities of India and asked about relation with Pakistan and 100% reply was nuke them and later Indian ministers and various army chiefs declared nuclear attack on Pakistan which didn't materialized yet but why friendship now?

The link to said pools ceased to work after couple of years but i'm sure it is in the data base of PDF.

Pakistani want peace with India ! = Pakistan accept India

Depends on which people are you asking for,

I think people in south of Pakistan may be more pro peace than north.

My kind, well there is nothing we would like better than to destroy India
wherever and however.

Ummmm, more like .... we want to make LOVE to india, but in our own special way ;)

Indians: Let's make peace friends, enough of this hostility.....it's freaking suffocating......:smitten:

Pakistanis: Who the hell does not want peace man.....lets start with solving Kashmir......:yahoo:

Indians: Com'on Kashmir is ours.....:toast_sign:

Pakistanis: You........blah blah:taz:

Indians: Like you are some saint blah blah:devil:

Now the lets nuke each other contest start and Finally tread is locked:rofl:

kon bola ye baat??????/ mujhy us ka name to batana sekh rashieed or lalu yadav?

Pakistani want peace with India ! = Pakistan accept India

Depends on which people are you asking for,

I think people in south of Pakistan may be more pro peace than north.

My kind, well there is nothing we would like better than to destroy India
wherever and however.

Ummmm, more like .... we want to make LOVE to india, but in our own special way ;)

well they also missed Indian Punjab, Rajasthan etc from poll............................the result might had been reversed:pakistan:

well they also missed Indian Punjab, Rajasthan etc from poll............................the result might had been reversed:pakistan:

Careful ......

The only reason why you can call it Indian punjab is not because it is Indian, it is because a TRAITOR by the name of Benazir Bhutto
presented it to you on a dish,

She spoiled my ( See the DP) very brilliant plan, had which gone through as it was
India would be may orders smaller than what it is today.

Careful ......

The only reason why you can call it Indian punjab is not because it is Indian, it is because a TRAITOR by the name of Benazir Bhutto
presented it to you on a dish,

She spoiled my ( See the DP) very brilliant plan, had which gone through as it was
India would be may orders smaller than what it is today.

Instead, you ended up destroying Pakistan. So much so that every other day your fellow Pakistanis keep cursing you and your blasphemy laws. :lol:

Baatein badi badi. :lol:

Sparrow it seems you learned nothing from your ban, your still the same troll.

I am surprise Zia 's ghost is still trolling on this forum!
I liked the iron will type stand of Zia..he would stop at nothing..but he needed to think with a cool head as well..the "Indian Punjab" campaign could have paid of for today terrorism in Northern Pakistan by creating a Pro-PK buffer state in between and keeping the Indian terrorist in check.

Errrrrr, is this thread going to be about me ?

Lets suffice at this,,

YouTube - Zia Funeral Footage - Death of a dictator or a beloved leader - You Decide?

Mind you, August is a very hot time in Pakistan, specially Islamabad where humidity and heat are just killing !

My dear, I don't need explanations. Your fellow countrymen do. Just roam around the forum and you'll know how much hated you are.

bbye :wave:

P.S. As an enemy, it always makes me happy to see bigots like you (the DP) in Pakistan and the legacy (blasphemy laws) that you've left behind.

Errrrrr, is this thread going to be about me ?

Lets suffice at this,,

YouTube - Zia Funeral Footage - Death of a dictator or a beloved leader - You Decide?

Mind you, August is a very hot time in Pakistan, specially Islamabad where humidity and heat are just killing !
Well i personally don't like zia or any dictator..... (Sorry salman) But what happened to zia was just like what is happening to Musharraf. media and politicians criticizing him for their personal phadda....And what musharraf did good is not coming up and our next genration will never know the good things musharraf did (Like Media itself). Same way the good thingsZia might have done will never come up.

BTW i also don't support blasphemy law

*** all of us know that Kashmir issue and mistrust between both countries are the problems for this good move
factors like
increasing defence budjet
keep expanding nuclear program
getting new and latest weapons

are also effecting the situation negatively
and i think
that super powers do not want that peace
as their weapons industry will be effected badly if it happens

Back
Top Bottom