What's new

Pakistanis and caste system

I don't know about Sindhi but Punjabi's sure ,even many Worse than Tamil.

Who cares how they look. If they look same then what would that prove? The real thing is Genetics. They are not related to Tamils and that is for sure!

This guy is an obvious troll. Just the girls in Lahore look prettier than all the girls of India.

True story.

:rofl:

Pakistani Punjabi look weird , It's Hybrid version , good height , physically good but mixed look weird , dark , Face structure undisciplined

Pakistani Punjabi look weird , It's Hybrid version , good height , physically good but mixed look weird , dark , Face structure undisciplined

Yes we are very dark and Indians are very light complexioned. :lol:

Sorry for being very dark skinned.

Allah swt has made us how we are.

Who cares how they look. If they look same then what would that prove? The real thing is Genetics. They are not related to Tamils and that is for sure!

you are generalizing 8-10% people of whole population as a face of Punjabi , if you do that then sure Punjabi have no relation with Tamil in looks .

Thats right, its a Women:
hi_balpreet_sikh.jpg

We Pakistani Punjabis are very dark skinned and Indians look like the colonial Englishmen. We are apologetic for the way we look to Indians, but take our looks as a blessing from God. No matter how dark we are.

In fact our dark skinned and ugly Punjabi brothers are not making an upset in Indian Punjab for being good looking. We are after all dark skinned and ugly.

ali-lpny.jpg

true....... it took a troll to make u realize that:pop:

Haha don't be a moron. I have never viewed Indians for being inferior due to skin color. Just lack of heart.

Really. I don't engage in these racial threads.

This is the first time for me.

one more thing there is all time at least one ISI agent which follow you if you r Indian . People call it "shadow" in Pakistan , It's very scary , this is the way Pakistan , talk all time about India on news channels (more than Pakistan itself) .

One man(ISI agent) keep watch on every activity of yours all time 24/7.

We seem to have all the geneticists and the evolutionary biologists on this thread, using unscientific means like "looks" and "complexion" to decide who is from where. :lol:

What a useless thread. Who cares how one looks FFS. :lol:

Just close this thread already.

From the past, I have nothing against Hindus, but my bone of contention is from partition, where my family members living today are still victims.

My mother's uncle from maternal side had his tongue cut out at age 9 by Sikh fundamentalists. He is a very nice man, but he cannot get married. His iq is above average, but what does he prefer?

To go swimming and sleep.

He can writie Urdu, but when I see his state I get very depressed. All because some Sikh asshole robbed him of his life.

It's a very emotional subject.

I've seen him masturbating at late hours in the veranda where he sleeps. I was not surprised. He is nearly 74 years old. He always wanted a wife, but was not considered to be competent to marry a woman since he was dumb/mute. I would look at him and feel a sense of depression. He loved all kids and just wanted a wife. He got robbed of his own basic right.

We all call him Mama Goonga.

And it hurts to see him this way.

We all love him very much.

And I wish I could meet that Sikh sob that did that to him. I would had his head on a silver platter.

That is indeed painful. But such were those times. I am South Indian, so no one in my family had to go through such things. But I have friends from North India, whose grandparents migrated from Pakistan. They have similar stories to tell. There have been occassions when some of their relatives even died in the partition riots. So there is no point in hating on people today, as at that time, both Pakistanis and Indians, whatever religion they belonged to, were wrong.

Haha don't be a moron. I have never viewed Indians for being inferior due to skin color. Just lack of heart.

Lack of heart for what or for who? Anyway, thats a gross generalization born out of prejudice.

Really. I don't engage in these racial threads.

This is the first time for me.

ha ha bro m not new to the forum ........... btw i still like ur shades:azn:

What ? :woot:

To itane din yaha pe
Chor ulta kotwal ko chor bol raha tha ?

, I advice every Indian on forum to visit pak once , to see how does they look ! , and it will also boost their economy

ha ha bro m not new to the forum ........... btw i still like ur shades:azn:

Quote me please where I have insulted an Indian member for the color of his skin?

Thanks for the shades compliment.

But please, If you accuse me of something then prove it.

I have never insulted Indian for the color of their skin, just the color of their heart.

If I am lying, then prove me wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom