What's new

Pakistanis and caste system

We Pakistani Punjabis are very dark skinned and Indians look like the colonial Englishmen. We are apologetic for the way we look to Indians, but take our looks as a blessing from God. No matter how dark we are.

In fact our dark skinned and ugly Punjabi brothers are not making an upset in Indian Punjab for being good looking. We are after all dark skinned and ugly.

svru3a.jpg

so you think they represent normal Indian and Pakistani and punjabi ? ......hehehe:lol:

svru3a.jpg

so you think they represent normal Indian and Pakistani and punjabi ? ......hehehe:lol:

Dude my own poorest of the poor cousins from my village look more Pashtun than Pashtuns. With green eyes and fair color. :rofl:

Punjabis are very beautiful people. You think you know us from your daddy's diplomatic tenure?

You are a very foolish person indeed.

just the color of their heart.

Can you just explain this bit? ^^ What color of the heart are you talkin about? What personal experience do you have with Indians that you think that way? This is some gross generalization based on your prejudice in my opinion.

We seem to have all the geneticists and the evolutionary biologists on this thread, using unscientific means like "looks" and "complexion" to decide who is from where. :lol:

What a useless thread. Who cares how one looks FFS. :lol:

Just close this thread already.

That is indeed painful. But such were those times. I am South Indian, so no one in my family had to go through such things. But I have friends from North India, whose grandparents migrated from Pakistan. They have similar stories to tell. There have been occassions when some of their relatives even died in the partition riots. So there is no point in hating on people today, as at that time, both Pakistanis and Indians, whatever religion they belonged to, were wrong.

Lack of heart for what or for who? Anyway, thats a gross generalization born out of prejudice.

Trust me when I say this. Pakistanis do not hate South Indians at all, no matter what religion they are.

When South Indians side with North Indians then yes you will hear a fierce response from us, but generally we have no quarrels with South Indians.

I have made many good South Indian friends in US, compared to North Indians. The only time I went out with some Sikhs resulted in me drunk and punching out two of them over a bet while being very intoxicated. Luckily I was able to drive my car home.

I have a very good friend from Banglore named Aditiya and he is a very true and good friend although he may not be from the South.

When we used to go out together he already admitted to me that he is not a fighter, but he always took care of me.

That's why I love Aditiya. I told him I would come to his wedding If India was not so strict with Pakistanis. I miss that guy. He was in a class of his own, even though he was not a fighter.

Dude my own poorest of the poor cousins from my village look more Pashtun than Pashtuns. With green eyes and fair color. :rofl:

Except you , Who look like an average child of that age in your pictures ....:lol::rofl:

Goli kisko de rah hai be ????? i have seen many pak people.

Except you , Who look like an average child of that age in your pictures ....:lol::rofl:

Goli kisko de rah hai be ????? i have seen many pak people.

Most of my cousins look more foreign than myself. Obviously you are a liar. You have never been to Toba tek Singh, Faislabad, or Saiwal, but you are commenting on the looks of Punjabis. You are an obvious liar.

Trust me when I say this. Pakistanis do not hate South Indians at all, no matter what religion they are.

When South Indians side with North Indians then yes you will hear a fierce response from us, but generally we have no quarrels with South Indians.

I have made many good South Indian friends in US, compared to North Indians. The only time I went out with some Sikhs resulted in me drunk and punching out two of them over a bet while being very intoxicated. Luckily I was able to drive my car home.

I have a very good friend from Banglore named Aditiya and he is a very true and good friend although he may not be from the South.

When we used to go out together he already admitted to me that he is not a fighter, but he always took care of me.

That's why I love Aditiya. I told him I would come to his wedding If India was not so strict with Pakistanis. I miss that guy. He was in a class of his own, even though he was not a fighter.

Yes I am a nationalist. I am South Indian but I see every Indian from every corner of India as one. I dont really have separate opinions about North Indians or I dont think they are different in anyway except for some cultural aspects but that is what India is all about.

But I asked you why you think "Indians dont have heart"? What you mean by that?

Yes I am a nationalist. I am South Indian but I see every Indian from every corner of India as one. I dont really have separate opinions about North Indians or I dont think they are different in anyway except for some cultural aspects but that is what India is all about.

But I asked you why you think "Indians dont have heart"? What you mean by that?

If you are indeed a nationalist then what I will say will have no meaning. No effect on your psyche. I can understand if you are patriotic, but I despise nationalists.

Who cares how they look. If they look same then what would that prove? The real thing is Genetics. They are not related to Tamils and that is for sure!

Genetics to be truthful is evolving science, so take it only with what is already established in other sciences. Because of intermixing of races and ethnicities over a period of thousands of years, many more gene markers have to be established for ancestry. According to one article I read sometime back, West Eurasian genes component among South Asian goes back to 12000 years and are older than Indo-Aryan invasion of 3,500 ago .

If you are indeed a nationalist then what I will say will have no meaning. No effect on your psyche. I can understand if you are patriotic, but I despise nationalists.

Yeah I meant patriotic. I am not nationalistic in the racist sense. I can very well accept criticism of India, even I criticize it for a lot of things. And I dont go around saying India is the best in the world. However I love my country and would do anything for it!

But I wanted to hear your reasons as to why you think "Indians dont have a heart". Are you talking about cruelty? Are you talking about fighting spirit? What are your reasons for thinking that?

Yeah I meant patriotic. I am not nationalistic in the racist sense. I can very well accept criticism of India, even I criticize it for a lot of things. And I dont go around saying India is the best in the world. However I love my country and would do anything for it!

But I wanted to hear your reasons as to why you think "Indians dont have a heart". Are you talking about cruelty? Are you talking about fighting spirit? What are your reasons for thinking that?

Since you are a sensible guy, and not a hate monger I did want to address you in the same fashion as I do to 98% of the Indians on this forum.

I have my own patriotic views and If I say them, you as an Indian may be offended, The little heart comment that I made was due to the fact that your military has expanded due to the threat of a small country like Pakistan.

But again, I want to address to you that you do not seem like a dogmatic person. I rather find a reasonable compromise with someone like you than dealing with a dog from Northern India.

Just my thoughts.

The reason I favor you over the dogs from North India, regardless of religion is because you have not been rude towards me. So in response I in no way feel the inclination to be rude towards you.

Since you are a sensible guy, and not a hate monger I did want to address you in the same fashion as I do to 98% of the Indians on this forum.

I have my own patriotic views and If I say them, you as an Indian may be offended, The little heart comment that I made was due to the fact that your military has expanded due to the threat of a small country like Pakistan.

But again, I want to address to you that you do not seem like a dogmatic person. I rather find a reasonable compromise with someone like you than dealing with a dog from Northern India.

Just my thoughts.

The reason I favor you over the dogs from North India, regardless of religion is because you have not been rude towards me. So in response I in no way feel the inclination to be rude towards you.

Most north Indians are also polite. My sister married a North Indian Punjabi dude. Half Sikh (mother side) Half Hindu (father side). I have been to their house etc and even though they follow a culture, even though they made me dance with the Eunuchs the day after marriage :fie: , they are actually nice people. :lol:

As for the army, well, there are opinions on both sides, and India does what it feels is in its best interests. The best way to come to a solution is for Pakistan to arrest all the extremist forces, and then talk to India. If that had happened instead of wars in the past, I am sure by now both countries would have reached a credible compromise. But, we cant turn back the clock. I feel from Pakistan's side a lot of bad decisions were made, especially between 1965 and 2000.

As for religion, I am an Atheist. I dont really care about any religion. My dad is Christian, my mom Hindu. So my home is secular and non religious. As well as liberal.

Most north Indians are also polite. My sister married a North Indian Punjabi dude. Half Sikh (mother side) Half Hindu (father side). I have been to their house etc and even though they follow a culture, even though they made me dance with the Eunuchs the day after marriage :fie: , they are actually nice people. :lol:

As for the army, well, there are opinions on both sides, and India does what it feels is in its best interests. The best way to come to a solution is for Pakistan to arrest all the extremist forces, and then talk to India. If that had happened instead of wars in the past, I am sure by now both countries would have reached a credible compromise. But, we cant turn back the clock. I feel from Pakistan's side a lot of bad decisions were made, especially between 1965 and 2000.

As for religion, I am an Atheist. I dont really care about any religion. My dad is Christian, my mom Hindu. So my home is secular and non religious. As well as liberal.

Although I hate your country, you seem like an interesting person. Please keep in touch.

don't tell me that , I know how people in pak Punjab look,Speak,eat. Don't copy our Punjabi Culture ,people from Pakistan Punjab is Insult of Of Punjabi Community . You are disgrace for Punjabi Culture , Stop calling yourself Punjabi's.

Even i doubt they have any relation with Punjab and Punjabi race, you are Hybrid with very small Punjabi blood ,they try to look like Punjabi, try to act as Punjabi but it doesn't make them Punjabi . :angry::angry:

All of Punjab is in Pakistan. Please stop making a fool of yourself. I request you as a friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom