What's new

Pakistanis and caste system

then why do 90% of punjabis look exactly the same as other north indians, yes there might be some families who are indeed outsiders, for example (imran khan) is a pashtun but his family has lived in punjab for generations, but his type doesn't even reperesent 2% of punjab's population.

How much of the Punjab have you seen?

My great granfather's father's name was Hussein Baksh and he was from kashmir.

We are fully Punjabi.

ABV,

You tell me. I am an average Punjabi. In fact I'm from South Punjab. So tell me how I look like an average Punjabi?

These are pictures of me as a child. So please do tell me...

hpa7l.jpg

LpfXd.jpg

Based on your analysis of faces and neighbouring countries, would you say the same thing to Turks and Iranians? French and Spanish? China and India? ROFL

Turks and Iranians French and Spanish China and India, they all look different, but pakistani punjabis and indian punjabis look exactly the same

we know your faces , don't pretend to be look like Arabs , Most of you look like S_hit , black , Average Pakistani look more dark in skin than average Indian . Undereducated , Madrasa Education , Narrow minded islami , Country is running towards suicide.

It seems you are 'underedcuated' :rofl:

We are fully Punjabi.

ABV,

You tell me. I am an average Punjabi. In fact I'm from South Punjab. So tell me how I look like an average Punjabi?

hpa7l.jpg

LpfXd.jpg

if you are from kashmir, then you are from kashmir. I am not talking about you individually, I am just saying most punjabis are native to the land, they are not arabs, persians, afghans etc....

nearly every punjabi tells me that his decadents came from some where else, even if he looks like some person from tamil nadu. The problem is the identity crisis, they hate themselves and the relation to indians, yet at the same time they also follow caste/clan system. it's funny and sad at the same time how they work

We are fully Punjabi.

ABV,

hpa7l.jpg

LpfXd.jpg

70-80% children look same at this age , I look more fair in my photos at same age , even i can show Much more fair children from south India than this photo of yours ....

70-80% children look same at this age , I look more fair in my photos at same age , even i can show Much more fair children from south India than this photo of yours ....

Difference being I am the same at this age.

Post pictures of yourself or gtfo.

Obviously you will not.

:lol:

Even in my pictures people can notice tanning had started to affect me. A natural tanning process. I hope to see Indians posting their own pictures to prove me wrong.

I wouldnt disagree too much with that with. At least not a tribal system along the same lines as those of Pashtuns or Balochis. But even Wikipedia decides to name Jatts, Gujjars as tribes List of Punjabi tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Todays Pakistan is not pre 47 Pakistan. The effects of Hinduism have to a large extent(in other places still are) going away.

The only tribe in the urban areas who I have seen fiercely make sure that their offspring marry within the tribe are the Syeds. Again the reverence for Syeds by some Pakistanis is the only aspect of Pakistani society that could be considered a somewhat equivalent of the Hindu caste system.

Moving on I am fine with the word "clan" as well, because again it does not imply any inherent status of a group of people within society. My problem lies with the fact that in the South Asian context, the word "caste" is naturally associated with the hindu caste system which the Pakistani Punjabi system quite simply does not follow.

Most of Pakistanis share gene ancestry with Brahmin and Kshatriya castes of India.

Difference being I am the same at this age.

Post pictures of yourself or gtfo.

Obviously you will not.

:lol:

i know you you will to ask this question because i am not going to post my pictures here , but doesn't matter it won't change fact. (i am not mad to post my picture here ? on a Pakistani site ? :hitwall: )

Most of Pakistanis share gene ancestry with Brahmin and Kshatriya castes of India.

not really, there are millions and millions of dalit castes in punjab too. since punjabis were mostly hindus, they have all the castes in punjab

Turks and Iranians French and Spanish China and India, they all look different, but pakistani punjabis and indian punjabis look exactly the same

Why don't you post pictures of Pakistani Punjabi models and Indian Punjabi models. We'll see who looks like who.... Go ahead and give it a try.

This is a good image of how average pakistani punjabi look, they are MPA

Pakistan-Punjab-MPA-in-Express-Survey-Talks-on-Cricket-Diplomacy.jpg

do they look afghan, iranian or arab?

Back
Top Bottom