What's new

Pakistani youth in Chitral joining Afghan army

It is more of a problem for A-Stan if foreign nationals are being allowed to join their military - probably just Afghan refugees going back home. There are more three million of them.

How is it related to the topic even , you low life troll ? :azn: A couple of post like yours got deleted before and infractions issued ...

No need for language like that, answer back but with politeness - we are Pakistanis our parents did not bring us up, to talk to women in that way.

this is how easy to join ANA :rofl::rofl:

strategic dept, hell yeah, pakistanis will be in ANA doing ISI work :agree:

India is not sending troops there but building school, hospitals, roads etc. unlike what USSR and USA did. How can you compare us with them.

BTW the mere presence of India in Pakistan has been questioned as alarming situaation by many Pakistani intellectuals. If you don't believe me, believe them. Afghan don't have problem with us but they have with you as you supported the Taliban. ANA is crossing borders and attacking terrorists on Pakistan soil. You still think Afghanistan will be more friendly with you.

Afghan people need stability and economic progress which can be provided by China, India and other investing nations. They will be the one providing these people employment.

Think about it with rational mind, not emotional.

I know , but that is why I said that you will meet failure however on a much smaller scale than both USSR and USA ... You are making an investment , aren't you ? :azn: I just said that it isn't going to make any returns and make the Afghans hostile against Pakistan ...

Not alarming situation but something that needs to be checked ... Afghans have no problem with us then , they fought against the USSR with our massive help and somebody's else funding ... The same freedom fighters got rough after '89 and developed into various militias that you see in Afghanistan today ... Yes , ANA has crossed the border a few times , each time repulsed with heavy damage and continued Pakistani shelling in Paktia and Kunar ... They represent not the Afghan people , the same as the mayor of the Kabul doesn't ... Afghanistan has to be friendly with us to survive ... Are you aware how dependent they are on us ?

I know they need it ... But do they know it ? :no:

No need for language like that, answer back but with politeness - we are Pakistanis our parents did not bring us up, to talk to women in that way.

Lost my cool , my bad ! Indian expertise in derailing threads is indeed disgusting , you must sometime visit BR and see the discipline there

I know , but that is why I said that you will meet failure however on a much smaller scale than both USSR and USA ... You are making an investment , aren't you ? :azn: I just said that it isn't going to make any returns and make the Afghans hostile against Pakistan ...

Not alarming situation but something that needs to be checked ... Afghans have no problem with us then , they fought against the USSR with our massive help and somebody's else funding ... The same freedom fighters got rough after '89 and developed into various militias that you see in Afghanistan today ... Yes , ANA has crossed the border a few times , each time repulsed with heavy damage and continued Pakistani shelling in Paktia and Kunar ... They represent not the Afghan people , the same as the mayor of the Kabul doesn't ... Afghanistan has to be friendly with us to survive ... Are you aware how dependent they are on us ?

I know they need it ... But do they know it ? :no:

Lost my cool , my bad ! Indian expertise in derailing threads is indeed disgusting , you must sometime visit BR and see the discipline there
Fine, answer me this, what has Pakistan done for Afghanistan or provided them except support to oppressive regime of Taliban back in the days.

And future is in store for Afghanistan as far as Pakistan's role is concerned.

I agree they won't go against you, but what would be their reaction when we are providing education, health facilities to them. Do they care more about Pakistan than education and health of their children. ?

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

How is it related to the topic even , you low life troll ? :azn: A couple of post like yours got deleted before and infractions issued ...
Hey just asking a simple question here y you getting agitated?:hitwall::rolleyes:

this is how easy to join ANA :rofl::rofl:

strategic dept, hell yeah, pakistanis will be in ANA doing ISI work :agree:
Can be double edge sword too.

Hey just asking a simple question here y you getting agitated?:hitwall::rolleyes:

I would like to apologize on his behalf, you have the right to your opinion, even if not palatable for us. :)

Fine, answer me this, what has Pakistan done for Afghanistan or provided them except support to oppressive regime of Taliban back in the days.

And future is in store for Afghanistan as far as Pakistan's role is concerned.

I agree they won't go against you, but what would be their reaction when we are providing education, health facilities to them. Do they care more about Pakistan than education and health of their children. ?

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

$500 million invested in Afg by Pakistan... Kandahar to this day uses PKR and watches Pakistani movies. We are the game-changer in Afg.

Finally someone who don't think RAW is not involved in Baluchistan...Pheww

India is not sending troops there but building school, hospitals, roads etc. unlike what USSR and USA did. How can you compare us with them.

BTW the mere presence of India in Pakistan has been questioned as alarming situaation by many Pakistani intellectuals. If you don't believe me, believe them. Afghan don't have problem with us but they have with you as you supported the Taliban. ANA is crossing borders and attacking terrorists on Pakistan soil. You still think Afghanistan will be more friendly with you.

Afghan people need stability and economic progress which can be provided by China, India and other investing nations. They will be the one providing these people employment.

Think about it with rational mind, not emotional.
KRIT as far as i anow Indian troops are stationed in Afghanistan since 2005 onwards those ITBP Jawans that take up security of projects india is working on.and the ITBP strength was doubled up after sept.2008 attack on indian consulate.

I would like to apologize on his behalf, you have the right to your opinion, even if not palatable for us. :)
And since when question becomes opinion?:rolleyes:

$500 million invested in Afg by Pakistan... Kandahar to this day uses PKR and watches Pakistani movies. We are the game-changer in Afg.
Which is more $ 2 billion already invested or $ 500 million promised and considering the state of your reserves.

If I am not wrong its Bollywood movies they watch more. Even Pakistanis don't like Pakistani movies and they prefer Hollywood or Bollywood.

Since when have you started apologizing to trollers who have no intention but to derail the thread ? You know very well , why was that off topic question asked in the first place !

KRIT as far as i anow Indian troops are stationed in Afghanistan since 2005 onwards those ITBP Jawans that take up security of projects india is working on.and the ITBP strength was doubled up after sept.2008 attack on indian consulate.

And since when question becomes opinion?:rolleyes:
People don't understand the effect of these efforts on current and future generation of Afghanistan will have. Just like current generation of Bangladesh hates India while the past one liked India as we helped them in their independence.

Its about the time that makes the changes. The opinion of a society changes due to development around them. If they see schools and hospitals build by India then they will see a physical proof of our help.

As far as Indian soldiers present there are concerned, it is going to be increased.

And if Pakistan expels the millions Afghani refugees living in Pakistan as they have already said that, the impact on Afghan-Pakistan relationship will be substantial. Pakistan will be helping India indirectly, bringing Afghanistan closer to India.

People don't understand the long term effects and opinion formation. They should start reading case histories and research papers.

funny news..... what documentation needs to provide to join ana??? if they are joining by showing fake documents afghan govt should take notice on level of corruption here ....ANA hire every tom dick and harry without confirming it from local sources???

Back
Top Bottom