What's new

Pakistani youth in Chitral joining Afghan army

Reaction score
Country
India
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa home department is concerned over the reports that jobless youth in Malkand Division near Afghan border has been joining the Afghan National Army.

After receiving information that a number of youth in Chitral and other border areas have joined the Afghan army, the home department has directed the Malakand Division Commissioner to get more formation about names, religion and addresses of the youth.

The home ministry said it would action as per after a thorough investigation.

Pakistani youth in Chitral joining Afghan army | The News Tribe
:what:
Jobless youths of Chitral join Afghan National Army | SamaaTV | Latest News |

This gives strategic depth a whole new meaning.

Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa home department is concerned over the reports that jobless youth in Malkand Division near Afghan border has been joining the Afghan National Army.

After receiving information that a number of youth in Chitral and other border areas have joined the Afghan army, the home department has directed the Malakand Division Commissioner to get more formation about names, religion and addresses of the youth.

The home ministry said it would action as per after a thorough investigation.

This gives strategic depth a whole new meaning.

I don't understand how investigating their religion would be of any value..? :confused:

On tv, it said that homeless and jobless youth in Balochistan were joining BLA, Balochistan liberation Army. No mention of Chitral on TV channels. Got to check again.

On tv, it said that homeless and jobless youth in Balochistan were joining BLA, Balochistan liberation Army. No mention of Chitral on TV channels. Got to check again.

This news is about Chitral and People Joining Afghan Defence Forces... please don't confuse 2 news items.

Let me guess.... if they turn out to be NON MUSLIMS then it would be ok if they serve the enemy....

Afghanistan is a Muslim Country. There should be no religious concerns at all.
Saudi Arabia, UAE and sevral countries have thousands of Pakistanis serving their army in their uniforms. Its perfectly okay to have Pakistanis joining. Although I would still like to know what induced them join Afghan Army anyway.

On the other hand, this is also a picture of how deeply Afghans and Pakistan are connected together. I don't think Indians would like to have few Pakistanis or Pakistanis having Indians in their army.

This news is about Chitral and People Joining Afghan Defence Forces... please don't confuse 2 news items.

I think that it is same news item being confused, or is it 2 different news, in Chitral and Balochistan, BLA and ANA?

there is nothing wrong in this if true, but its good..

Action will be taken on this because none other than Afghans can join ANA, probe should be on both sides.

why is Afghanistan accepting people from a foreign country to join army? here if you wish to joing pak army you got to surrender your other nationality, if any... something is fishy here..

^^^ Glass is half full or half empty?? But you'd have to be stupid to think Afghanistan would invade Pakistan, unless your trolling.

And it's confirmed that the "Pakistani youth" are just illegal Afghanis going back to their home country.

Action will be taken on this because none other than Afghans can join ANA, probe should be on both sides.

I agree! Probe into the matter must be made. Spectrum also must be broadened to cover illegal Afghan obtaining fake Pakistani nationality and buying property here. Afghan and Pakistani authorities must exchange a few Pakistanis with thousands of illegal Afghan.. Proper refugees can be spared.

Any evidence to back up that claim?

Did you ask for any to back up this news ? :azn: Possibly , it's a rumor ... Its more plausible that Afghan immigrants are returning to their homeland and joining ANA than Pakistani youth joining it rather than PA ... Which one do you think offer better opportunities ?

P.S Good Job Aeronaut ! Those Indian trollers need to get a life ...

Back
Top Bottom