What's new

Pakistani youth in Chitral joining Afghan army

KRAIT is the only vocal member, supporting the deployments of Indian troops on Afghan soil. I am keen to see more of such thinking in India. But one thing, that they would have to stay strong while called '' Dalkhors'' all the time by Afghans :lol:

dear sir, where have you read about tribal people's want of separation ... any movement, any rebellion, any poll.?

No,its the right for tribals to move across the borders freely..which has been there always...and almost impossible for Pakistani forces to stop....Its been there since 1947
Most argue that they have businesses and relation on both side of borders..
This "freedom" has been bringing in illegal weapons and drugs into Pakistan and now this news that Pakistani nationals are joining a foreign army is shameful.

People don't want to acknowledge what's happening in this region. I am not proposing deployment of troops, I don't make Indian policies, it is already being done, all I am doing is presenting it.

As far as Indian involvement in Afghanistan and Baluchistan is concerned, better read more about it especially the neutral sources. Try to get bigger picture than picking on few words of my statement and getting all emotional. We would do this, we would do that, lets face each other, we have nukes and what not. I have said one thing repeatedly.

Geo-politics and Foreign policy are based on logic not on emotions.

The early you understand the ground reality, the early you will see the future consequences. India has nothing to loose even we have to come back from Afghanistan without anything. Few billions we given to them are peanuts for us. Doesn't matter at all. But if these few billions is given to BLA or TTP, then you can understand how long army has to be involved to counter them.

It must have been really very hard for poor courtier to convince Muhammad Shah Rangeela about impending attack by Nadir Shah.

Don't charge up its just an analogy.

No,its the right for tribals to move across the borders freely..which has been there always...and almost impossible for Pakistani forces to stop....Its been there since 1947
This "freedom" has been bringing in illegal weapons and drugs into Pakistan and now this news that Pakistani nationals are joining a foreign army is shameful.

Shameful ? com on many Pakistanis working in foreign military. Our respected pilot instructors are getting handsome pay in Gulf States. And i consider it good if our nationals penetrate into Afghan forces. It will provide job opportunities and, hence goodwill as well among both states.

So tribals are above ordinary Pakistanis now? They should use border checkpoints to cross just like everyone else.

Shameful ? com on many Pakistanis working in foreign military. Our respected pilot instructors are getting handsome pay in Gulf States. And i consider it good if our nationals penetrate into Afghan forces. It will provide job opportunities and, hence goodwill as well among both states.

Google the keyword "Deputation" .
Pakistan officially "lends" her soldiers to foreign countries/Organizations..

This is not deputation..More like treason..joining the army of a hostile country on their own.

Google the keyword "Deputation" .
Pakistan officially "lends" her soldiers to foreign countries/Organizations..

This is not deputation..More like treason..joining the army of a hostile country on their own.

thank you,

You are right, all this recruitment seems without paper work and states' involvement.

appreciate ..

I wouldn't be surprised if they're illegal afghans.

I was reading somewhere and it said the ana was "recruiting" people from Chitral which leads to the question: why are they recruiting people from Pakistan?

I think the question everyone wants to know is why would any Pakistani want to join the ana?

Back
Top Bottom