What's new

Pakistani spy held from Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
CGW drama , trying to put a new blame on Pakistan , something is being cooked - watch out !

Catching neighbor country's spies is a routine affair does not even raise eyebrows in India until of-course he is stateless actor aka Kasab and company with orange wristband.

The stage is set to blame Pakistan again if some unfortunate incident happens during CWG.

Later on he will be linked to the culprits and will be shown to the world as a Pakistani and the mastermind.
"Ajmal kasab is amar singh" story is long busted with undeniable evidence buddy.When pakistani citizens come to india and attack civilians,when try to bomb newyork,when people of pak origin get arrested for london and madrid bombings...image of pakistan goes down the drain.Dont blame others for that.:smitten:

"Ajmal kasab is amar singh" story is long busted with undeniable evidence buddy.When pakistani citizens come to india and attack civilians,when try to bomb newyork,when people of pak origin get arrested for london and madrid bombings...image of pakistan goes down the drain.Dont blame others for that.:smitten:

Just like JF 17 Is french made :cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually this was rehearsel practice for C.I.D. (TV series)

WoW..catching spy for india is easier than catching terrorist..how sybolic..now in a classic twist of typical indian drama serial..this spy will give details about Mumbai-2.

CID may be a good TV thriller but doesnt work in real life.

cidlogo.jpg

Last edited:
Just like JF 17 Is french made :cheesy::cheesy:
Some pakistani media have accussed india for floods,match fixing scandal etc.We are not discussing here what yellow journalists of each country says.
It is not india tv which accused pakistan of mumbai attacks but the government of india.It is govt of pakistan that denied the role of pakistanis in it.It the indian govt who gave proofs to UN and 25 other nations(some thing our neighbours will never do when accusing india for supportinh terror).It is the govt of india that included FBI in investigation.It is the govt of pakistan that later accepted the role of pakistanis in that incident.:smitten:

guys i dont belive that pakistani spys are invisible or that pakistani dont have a spy in india so i wouldnt really term this news down YET (most of these news are intersting at the best )

@roach

Then why you deny that your Intelligence agencies spies are in Pakistan supporting Anti-Pakistan elements. :azn:

sorry RAW are very very innocent people they will not know support any Anit-Pakistan things.. first of all they dont know where Pakistan is :D

This is single most important reason y i don't visit India... what if i m caught and branded a spy from Pakistan . I wonder who would want to spy on military installations in this age now that google earth shows you everything.

good point Tayyab , in these times its not really difficult to obtain satelite images when you get it easily over the web with little or no time and money ... why would some one wil go through all this hassle of spying upon military installations. This guy probably didnt had a visa at the most .. ! bechara

This is single most important reason y i don't visit India... what if i m caught and branded a spy from Pakistan . I wonder who would want to spy on military installations in this age now that google earth shows you everything.

Google earth wont give you information apart from photos... just by seeing photo's on google earth you cant come to any conclusion until you get to know the PLAN in order to draft a counter PLAN..

Pakistani spy held from Delhi

He is currently in police custody after a local court sent him to police remand for a week from September 15.
Local Police remand is the worst place to be held while being interrogated, he will sing like a koyal.

Police will seek his further custody to complete interrogation.
:smitten:

Actually this was rehearsel practice for C.I.D. (TV series)

WoW..catching spy for india is easier than catching terrorist..how sybolic..now in a classic twist of typical indian drama serial..this spy will give details about Mumbai-2.
No we dont arrest pakistani spies or pakistani terrorists every year but when we do there will be follow up including trials and if they are found involved in terrorism,we will take it up to UN,give proofs to international media etc
Pakistan arrest two or three raw agents every six month in relation to some blasts.But unlike India, Pakistan wont say about it in UN or publicise in international media because the entire raw arrest is fake story meant only to feed the disgruntled local population.
Some examples of fake indians arrested in relation to terror but never braught to international arena(fearing the drama would be busted)
*Indians arrested in relation to blasts
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.pakistan/2008-12/msg00240.
*spies arrested but evaporated just after arrest..nofollow up..no accusing india internationally..no trials..
Indian female spy arrested: Pakistani officials
Three Indian spies arrested in Lahore | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online
http://www.geo.tv/1-29-2009/33849.htm

it has been brought to my attention! :rofl:

ISI Concrete Services Ltd.

Ohh and the reason behind poor quality control as well!

ISI-Projects

damn these ISI sobs they want india fail big timed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(sorry I had to limit the rofl's due to image restrictions)

For you biggest reason could be caught but for me its getting killed by TTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom