Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistani spy held from Delhi

New Delhi, Sept 21 (IBNS): A suspected Pakistani spy, who had been staying in the national capital for the past year, has been arrested, police said on Tuesday.

One Shujat Haider, hailing from Lahore, was arrested from an East Delhi locality on September 14.

The 43-year-old spy had staying the area for the past one year and was on a mission to conduct recce of army installations in the capital city.

Lahore-trained Haider had entered India through Bangladesh in September last year and was staying in Delhi as Mohammad Pervez.

He is currently in police custody after a local court sent him to police remand for a week from September 15.

Police will seek his further custody to complete interrogation.

Pakistani spy held from Delhi

Suspected Pakistani spy held in Delhi - The Times of India

Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Delhi - The Economic Times

First its reported a SUSPECTED SPY came from Bangladesh and then he become Lahore-trained Haider :disagree: As spy gave away their details so easily.

Lets hope he dont die with point blank shot and later the postmartem of Indian doctor declare it to be natural death.

you guys have got your self a scape goat - not surprised.

He's been presented in a court of law. What happened to the 30-40 Indian spies you caught in Lahore last year. Surely you have not forgotten the weekly news??? Any updates?

He's been presented in a court of law. What happened to the 30-40 Indian spies you caught in Lahore last year. Surely you have not forgotten the weekly news??? Any updates?
Maybe they are in those 550 prisoner which Pakistan is releasing for good gesture.

First batch of 100 already reach India......

Keep a good eye on news.....Maybe you find out something about a guy named Khalid Mehmood......Any news about him....Ohh wait you shot him dead.....And his body was released the day we released your real spy kashmir singh.

What happened to more than one dozen indian spies captured in pakistan in last two years?last year we used to hear 2-3 raw spies captured every 3 months.No names released,no news about trials,no news on what happened to them!Atleast indians released the details of the person they captured.

So are you guys saying that

1) It's impossible that there are ANY Pakistani spies in India, that your Intelligence agencies are just really nice guys or just too stupid to actually send someone across the border to spy on your avowed enemy,

OR

2) It's impossible for the dumb Indian intelligence agencies to actually catch a Pakistani spy, because your intelligence agencies are way too smart?

Because it's par for the course to try and spy on the enemy. And, once in a while these spies get caught.......it happens, man.

CGW drama , trying to put a new blame on Pakistan , something is being cooked - watch out !

The stage is set to blame Pakistan again if some unfortunate incident happens during CWG.

Later on he will be linked to the culprits and will be shown to the world as a Pakistani and the mastermind.

@roach

Then why you deny that your Intelligence agencies spies are in Pakistan supporting Anti-Pakistan elements. :azn:

This is single most important reason y i don't visit India... what if i m caught and branded a spy from Pakistan . I wonder who would want to spy on military installations in this age now that google earth shows you everything.

So are you guys saying that

1) It's impossible that there are ANY Pakistani spies in India, that your Intelligence agencies are just really nice guys or just too stupid to actually send someone across the border to spy on your avowed enemy,

OR

2) It's impossible for the dumb Indian intelligence agencies to actually catch a Pakistani spy, because your intelligence agencies are way too smart?

Because it's par for the course to try and spy on the enemy. And, once in a while these spies get caught.......it happens, man.

No one is saying anything like this, let me explain it in simple plain text for you kiddo.

How the hell in this world only Indian Goddamn Intelligence Agencies are able to conclude that Suspected person is a Spy in NO TIME???? same goes for all of your previous Investigations.. I think US and Nato are just fools that they hadn't consulted your Agencies regarding 9/11 investigations.. :cheesy:

No one is saying anything like this, let me explain it in simple plain text for you kiddo.

How the hell in this world only Indian Goddamn Intelligence Agencies are able to conclude that Suspected person is a Spy in NO TIME???? same goes for all of your previous Investigations.. I think US and Nato are just fools that they hadn't consulted your Agencies regarding 9/11 investigations.. :cheesy:

I'm 36 years old. How old are you?
Now you're just ranting, man. Goodnight, I'm outa here:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom