What's new

Pakistani spy held from Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe this... this guy is a spy?? :bunny:

hoooo man ISI are very intelligent nowerdays... there spies are good actors + intel gathers... wish CIA or mossad learn from ISI...

Any ways our guys are also intelligent in nabbing your spy guys who are in this kind of disguise form :lol:

the guys like this made the isi number one.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ya cheap when compared to the expenses in the west, though the quality of health care is nearly as good or sometimes even better. specialized medical care not available in Pakistan is available in India. Wasim Akrams wife was treated in her last stages of cancer in India due to the inability of the doctors in Lahore to treat her, though she sadly died in the end.

good you edited (added) the last part...... ;)

I guess you are unaware of the number of Pakistanis who come here to take part in television shows & what about Pakistani cricketers playing in the IPL (they were rather keen about IPL-3 too, some even made statements expressing their desire to go and play in Inda). Are these not economic opportunities?

they are in high demand; therefore they are offered handsome sums of money (depending on priorities, for some this alone is incentive)

it isn't like they go there reading the classified section and looking for job opportunities. A lot of people in Pakistan still believe we have better standard of living in Pakistan then we ever would in a country like india. But I'd rather not go into that whole aspect.

IPL is moot point, we know what happened there ;)

He is not a Pakistani. He's an Indian and a Sikh. His name is Amar Singh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom