What's new

Pakistani slum vs Indian slum

Indian slums are far worse but if Pakistan had the same population as India it would be the same. That's why its important to manage the population.

And look at that rubbish everywhere, is there no sense of communal spirit? Why do they allow so much to accumulate?

Does Iran have slums? Would be an interesting comparison. Other poor around the world aren't as dirty I would say.

But really this is the failure of Pakistani leaders, they couldn't even manage a small population. Its just neglect and bad policies.

I've noticed people here don't like to discuss this topic, why?

Well theres not much to getting rid of slums..All one has to do is make it illegal for people to squat and demolish them but then the whole ethics thing comes into play. Other countries don't have slums because they have rules preventing people from squatting wherever. As for Iran well its a very big country compared to its population so i guess its hard for slums to appear.

I don't think govt should play any role in clearing up slums/making them better or relocating people from slums to free housing. Imagine this scenario- 2 guys from the same village, same school - one studies hard and works hard, after like 10 years is able to buy small plot of land in the village. The other one spends his time on onlyfans, liquor store, becomes total lafanga and in 10 years, goes to Mumbai and settles down in Dharavi slum. Then 2 years later, govt takes a pity on him and gives him a free apartment. What message does that send out to the first guy? He will encourage his kids not to work hard and simply squat in the middle of the city.

Well theres not much to getting rid of slums..All one has to do is make it illegal for people to squat and demolish them but then the whole ethics thing comes into play. Other countries don't have slums because they have rules preventing people from squatting wherever. As for Iran well its a very big country compared to its population so i guess its hard for slums to appear.

I don't think govt should play any role in clearing up slums/making them better or relocating people from slums to free housing. Imagine this scenario- 2 guys from the same village, same school - one studies hard and works hard, after like 10 years is able to buy small plot of land in the village. The other one spends his time on onlyfans, liquor store, becomes total lafanga and in 10 years, goes to Mumbai and settles down in Dharavi slum. Then 2 years later, govt takes a pity on him and gives him a free apartment. What message does that send out to the first guy? He will encourage his kids not to work hard and simply squat in the middle of the city.
Roughly 1/6 population of the world lives in India with goddamned multiparty secular democracy which is the root cause of all troubles we are facing , china restricted population by one child formula , India needs one party system immediately.

Roughly 1/6 population of the world lives in India with goddamned multiparty secular democracy which is the root cause of all troubles we are facing , china restricted population by one child formula , India needs one party system immediately.
Bhai, seems like Friday raat ko gaumutra thoda zyada ho gaya. Who will decide which one party comes to power? What India needs to do is

1) Ban cowpee and gobar consumption and marketing
2) Ban whatsapp and strict law against fake news and gobarbhakt propaganda and immediate arrest of 1 million IT cell members who work for 2 rupees per post.
3) Law preventing criminals from becoming MLAs, CM and PM
4) At least Bachelors degree for all MLA posts and Masters from proper accredited university for CM and PM posts. So no chaiwala allowed for PM and no fake degree 11th grade fail 2 bit uneducated randis like Smriti Irani allowed
5) Reform criminal justice system so that rich and powerful cant get away and reform police so that it cant be ordered around by party in power

Once all that is done then one can dream about solving hunger, slums, water crisis and filth/sewage

Bhai, seems like Friday raat ko gaumutra thoda zyada ho gaya. Who will decide which one party comes to power? What India needs to do is

1) Ban cowpee and gobar consumption and marketing
2) Ban whatsapp and strict law against fake news and gobarbhakt propaganda and immediate arrest of 1 million IT cell members who work for 2 rupees per post.
3) Law preventing criminals from becoming MLAs, CM and PM
4) At least Bachelors degree for all MLA posts and Masters from proper accredited university for CM and PM posts. So no chaiwala allowed for PM and no fake degree 11th grade fail 2 bit uneducated randis like Smriti Irani allowed
5) Reform criminal justice system so that rich and powerful cant get away and reform police so that it cant be ordered around by party in power

Once all that is done then one can dream about solving hunger, slums, water crisis and filth/sewage
Ha ha ha , pancharaputra logic .
I want chinese system , bamboo in to azz of religious bigots.follow laws or go to social reform centres. Take religion in to your homes. No allah ki marzi follow rules.

Back
Top Bottom