What's new

Pakistani slum vs Indian slum

Mujahid Memon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have tried to remain as unbiased as possible by searching for "Orangi Town" and "Dharavi" on Youtube and selecting two videos from top results one each from local and another from a foreign vlogger

I have tried to remain as unbiased as possible by searching for "Orangi Town" and "Dharavi" on Youtube and selecting two videos from top results one each from local and another from a foreign vlogger

@waz @LeGenD @PakSword please close this thread this thread will become troll feast and flame baiting thanks

Memon looks to be research scholar his topic is " mera slum jannat hai " or " my slum is better than their slum " .

This is bottom of moral bankruptcy of educated class in pakistan . Who seeks pride in slums ?

Indian slums are far worse but if Pakistan had the same population as India it would be the same. That's why its important to manage the population.

And look at that rubbish everywhere, is there no sense of communal spirit? Why do they allow so much to accumulate?

Does Iran have slums? Would be an interesting comparison. Other poor around the world aren't as dirty I would say.

But really this is the failure of Pakistani leaders, they couldn't even manage a small population. Its just neglect and bad policies.

I've noticed people here don't like to discuss this topic, why?

Indian slums are far worse but if Pakistan had the same population as India it would be the same. That's why its important to manage the population.

And look at that rubbish everywhere, is there no sense of communal spirit? Why do they allow so much to accumulate?

Does Iran have slums? Would be an interesting comparison. Other poor around the world aren't as dirty I would say.

But really this is the failure of Pakistani leaders, they couldn't even manage a small population. Its just neglect and bad policies.

I've noticed people here don't like to discuss this topic, why?
pakistan has breeded uneducated selfish mentality people. There is no money in picking up litter and cleaning so let someone else do it mentality.

Memon sahab start some social work in slum areas.

India has also gone to the moon and is a much greater force as a nation... why compare the bottom and not the top? You losers.

Pak wants to prove my slum is better than yours. It is like BD wants to prove my chaddi is better than yours. Both are slums for god sake.

Back
Top Bottom