What's new

Pakistani singer Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies

at first Ali Azmat did not ring a bell.... so, what is Junoon singer doing in India? Don't they have good audience in Pakistan?

I never ever heard Ali Azmat name in India unlike the popularity of Atif Aslam or Rahat Fateh Ali Khan in India.

I never ever heard Ali Azmat name in India unlike the popularity of Atif Aslam or Rahat Fateh Ali Khan in India.

ever heard of junoon band ??? he wz vocalist...

Your idiocy doesn't come as a surprise at all.....there are some 1.5 million Indians living in UK.....may be they are all Dalits or Farmers who want to escape the harsh realities of India. !!
Think again. :omghaha:

By far the biggest ethnic group represented in The Sunday Times Rich List is Indian, making up
5% of the 2,000 people listed online compared with a 2% share of the overall UK population.

No other ethnic community in Europe matches its wealth or dynamism, particularly if you include other south Asian ethnic groups that settled in the UK from the 1950s.

Indian billionaires lift London

Never heard of him anyways the loss is his. One goes and ten spring out the very sec that to from the same soil.

Think again. :omghaha:

By far the biggest ethnic group represented in The Sunday Times Rich List is Indian, making up
5% of the 2,000 people listed online compared with a 2% share of the overall UK population.

No other ethnic community in Europe matches its wealth or dynamism, particularly if you include other south Asian ethnic groups that settled in the UK from the 1950s.

Indian billionaires lift London

As i said before, you tend to generalise everything India which doesn't even remotely relate to the subject.

Let me simply ask you...did all these Indians earn their wealth in India or after escaping from India due to desperation. :cheesy:

Well, if i put it right, majority in India would not be able to recall who Ali Azmat is but if you would ask them they would certainly remember "Sayyoni".

Not singing in India is not a loss for India but for him. There are many Pakistanis who got their fortune made by being in India. As for us, its good that our young lads get more opportunity if the competition from Pakistani based Bollywood singers gets reduced. Of course the people across our border got talent but it's them who are unfortunate for mixing politics with art.

When the Govt. of India chooses to deny a visa, it's for a reason. Indian Visa to Pakistani performers is a privilege to them, not their right.

Isn't he an anti-India TV show host and a friend of Zaid Hamid or is that some other guy?

lol do you wana name that show ??? cuz i have never seen him hosting any show. plus if one is friend with zaid hamid, would you blame zaid hamid for that ??

well i wont say that its a good decision or a bad one. but i think if he dont feel good than he has right not to do that ..

at first Ali Azmat did not ring a bell.... so, what is Junoon singer doing in India? Don't they have good audience in Pakistan?

Nobody is doing anything in yr bloody country!!!!

His statement tells the truth about yr country and Now as we have this pro indian gov so we need to take the individual steps to safe guard our safety and pride.

Friends ,

Leave it to that. Its a personal choice for Mr.Azmat. Both the countries have a rich musical heritage and one of the few remaining industry which is yet untouched with our senseless hatred.

Mr.Azmat will do well in his domain with or without bollywood. His fans in INDIA will miss him.

Nobody is doing anything in yr bloody country!!!!

His statement tells the truth about yr country and Now as we have this pro indian gov so we need to take the individual steps to safe guard our safety and pride.

Is it visa issue or safety/pride issue ??? We shower praise and love on all your talented artists who come to India, so I don't understand your animosity. Recently one of your singer won the music talent show ... the name escapes me. Music and arts have universal appeal and has no boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom