What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than blowing up bombs in Shia worship places.

I am a Shia, so think before you open your gob.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

techinally thats a remixed indian practise. in actual it was based upon karma that caste was given but then it got mixed up with by birth. As far as the high caste and low caste goes it was never there till the people occupying power decided to make this classification out of fear of them loosing credibility

There is evidence that the Jatt and Rajput were immigrants to the sub-continent.

It is pride for our ancestors, and Islam says you can be proud of your origins as long as you do not discriminate.

yes right ISLAM believes on equality not like hindus high n low cast system ,,,

I am a Shia, so think before you open your gob.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

There is evidence that the Jatt and Rajput were immigrants to the sub-continent.

I am not asking about the migration pattern of the people residing in the sub continent.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

u are mixing casts in to religon :what:

And you were reffering to?

This is our virsa, Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I am not asking about the migration pattern of the people residing in the sub continent.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

And you were reffering to?

I ain't asking you jack :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

sayen zahoor in coke studio did awesum job :D

What no answer?

More Pakistani Virsa. :pakistan:

It is pride for our ancestors, and Islam says you can be proud of your origins as long as you do not discriminate.

So, it is acceptable to use caste names of the ancestor's faith in Islam.
Thanks for clarifying. I found it confusing earlier.

OK Bhaijaan, I will be more than happy if you answer me about the Shia-Sunni divide.

As you know I am a Shia, the main difference was after the Holy Prophet passed away (peace and blessings upon him) - there was a difference of opinion on who should succeed him - there is not that much of a difference - even today Sunni & Shia intermarry with one another, it is only the takfiri who are bothered about anything.

So, it is acceptable to use caste names of the ancestor's faith in Islam.
Thanks for clarifying. I found it confusing earlier.

No problem bro -

From the Quran

"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13).

This is the basis, you can have pride for your nation - as long as you do not discriminate or denigrate one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom