What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl:Indians,pakis fighting!:rofl::rofl:oops!keep on fighting!:rofl:don't stop!:rofl:keep slaughtering your own mirror images!:rofl:
Indians,paks-designed to fight !

No your forefathers were, maybe. You are a muslim, thats it.

And who are you tell him.

Rajputs during the medieval period were a dominant caste in Northwestern India, including the Punjab region.
As a forward caste, Rajputs have not been counted as a caste in the official census in the Republic of India since 1940. According to the 1911 census in British India, the total Rajput population in the Punjab was 1,635,578,[1] of which 1,222,024 (74.5%) were Muslim, 388,744 (24%) were Hindu and (24,810) (1.5%) were Sikh.

No, there is no caste system - we are all equal - just pride in our Baradari, and ancestors. :pakistan:

Rafi so how does it impact social life being a Rajput muslim or a jatt. does it impact marrige and other social issues in pakistan.... i am not asking as per islam but in real what goes around?

and its not me in my avatar :partay:

This is the beautiful heart that called us to Islam, the Legendary Sufi of the Pakistan Region, who's abode is Paradise. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
And who are you tell him.

Rajputs during the medieval period were a dominant caste in Northwestern India, including the Punjab region.
As a forward caste, Rajputs have not been counted as a caste in the official census in the Republic of India since 1940. According to the 1911 census in British India, the total Rajput population in the Punjab was 1,635,578,[1] of which 1,222,024 (74.5%) were Muslim, 388,744 (24%) were Hindu and (24,810) (1.5%) were Sikh.

Well I am a Rajput, a Chandravashi Rajput.

The next thing you can claim is that you are a Brahmin but muslim.

my mother belongs to a jatt family and the tree of that jatt family was started 150 years back according to written history which my mamu had , MANGU was the name of sikh and he was orphan one of the tailor in our village he was muslim he took care of him but didnt forced him to become muslim , mangu him self accepted islam with out any pressure he was impressed by the behaviour of the tailor

we do have casts but not like indians that this cast is of low level this one is of high level :lol:

No, there is no caste system - we are all equal - just pride in our Baradari, and ancestors. :pakistan:

Islam does not accept a caste system.
Then why are caste names still in use? :what:
Will it not be better to use Paksitan Punjabi.
or better still, Paksitani.

we do have casts but not like indians that this cast is of low level this one is of high level :lol:

techinally thats a remixed indian practise. in actual it was based upon karma that caste was given but then it got mixed up with by birth. As far as the high caste and low caste goes it was never there till the people occupying power decided to make this classification out of fear of them loosing credibility

Rafi so how does it impact social life being a Rajput muslim or a jatt. does it impact marrige and other social issues in pakistan.... i am not asking as per islam but in real what goes around?

People from aristocratic backgrounds did try to marry their children from similar backgrounds, but that is changing, we do not have any discrimination at all, in my village - people previously known as "kami" are well educated and look the aristocrat's in the eye.

and its not me in my avatar :partay:

Thats a shame, because it was hot ;)

Islam does not accept a caste system.
Then why are caste names still in use? :what:
Will it not be better to use Paksitan Punjabi.
or better still, Paksitani.

It is pride for our ancestors, and Islam says you can be proud of your origins as long as you do not discriminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom